Sign in to follow this  
Gear

Legends of Tomorrow

Justin.    734
http://youtu.be/4MubNoWQiSc

Here's the trailer for anyone that doesn't want to click the link.

If any of you are wondering who White Canary is, she's a minor villain on DC's "New Earth". Part of some Chinese crime family and has fought Black Canary lol.
  • Upvote 1

Faint    5847

looks fucking amazing

They've basically taken all of my fav chars from each show and shoved them into a team

Cold
Sara('s abs)
Dr Stein
Ray

Plus Hawkgirl is amazing in the cartoons and comics (that I've read). Plus fucking time travel.

This looks like it'll be my fav show after Flash. Flash will always be my fav hero and the TV show has just done wonders. Hopefully they bring Reverse Flash from Flash in to this as well at some points too. So many good ideas.

Faint    5847

i'm way more pumped for this than i am for civil war tbh

• Upvote 1

»Paxman    4776

Let's be honest Vandal Savage would whoop that line of superheroes in their current state in the television universe.

Gear    712
This opens so much for the regular storylines as well. Next Arrow villain Vandal?

Faint    5847

I think Damien Darhk is the next Arrow villain.

cheers captain obvious

• Upvote 1

Gear    712
I don't think Damien will be the main villian. I would say he's an underboss to the main hidden villian. His whole gripe would be with Merlin being Ghul. Also it would make sense for the season to lead into Vandal because the trailer makes it seem like Oliver knows first hand about him.

Just my guess.

»Paxman    4776

I think Damien Darhk is the next Arrow villain.

cheers captain obvious

Read post above mine.

»Paxman    4776
Also I dunno seems like it wouldn't make sense for GA to chase around Vandal Savage while Rip and the LoT chase him possibly through time.

Cam    32

booster gold when?

in dccu obv

tumblr_mus0zujAJQ1qdzgcno1_1280.jpg

(lol)

• Upvote 2

Faint    5847

Savage would whup all their asses at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what line they end up going down with him

Angeles    213
Holy shit this looks so good. I'm excited. Also Sara looks a lot better here to me for some reason.

Faint    5847

disagree, sara looks way hotter in black

Telvin123    387
Any thoughts on the first episode? I thought it was pretty decent, just need some more characterization for the Hawk couple.

It was an alright first episode, but I feel like it also sets the tone for the overall moral of the series (anything you do to the time stream will eventually correct itself which I am guessing is one of the tenants of time travel the writers discussed early on ie temporal backlash). 

Anyone else think the best part of this episode was Oliver telling Ray "You don't know this guy. You can't trust him." and turn out to be exactly right. 

I am really curious to see how they advance the plot beyond the episodic stage ie find savage in that time and attempt to kill him (clearly this won't work for the same reason as what we just saw). 

»Tygo    14119

This has been really subpar for me. 

[spoiler]most recent ep... you just knocked out every one of his worshipers and slit his throat. Why was he left behind instead of taking his weak and recovering body to your space ship from the future and lock him in a holding cell? [/spoiler]

This has been really subpar for me. 

[spoiler]most recent ep... you just knocked out every one of his worshipers and slit his throat. Why was he left behind instead of taking his weak and recovering body to your space ship from the future and lock him in a holding cell? [/spoiler]

Agreed

[spoiler]

That would be more plausible if it was a planned OP, but I am guessing the potential solution is that Vandal Savage heals a lot faster than we are led to believe. Or they have no great way of containment for Savage. Or that the adrenaline rush and everyone leaving left them incapable of doing that. 

[/spoiler]

I think the main issue is just how episodic in nature it is and how every episode is basically a repeat of the same thing ie Wiley Coyote never catches the road runner. 

»Tygo    14119

[spoiler] Idk about how good his recovery time is if he doesn't reappear until 1986.[/spoiler]

Oh and 99% of the acting blooooooooooooooows even for one of these kinds of shows.