Byte

Is it a hate crime/racist

confuse rei    5609

man couple years back i got shit because i didnt change ice cubes on a customer frequently enough and in Canada niggas be droppin dna all over my food and its acceptable

confuse rei    5609

I once took a guys dinner, spit in it, took my dick out and accidentally flapped it around over his salad, gave a dickwatch to his meatloaf and helicoptered it to the table and took a shit on his head when he tried to pay for it but its okay because it doesnt happen often

• Upvote 1

»CheyMcFly    4637
At my store we both took customers and did the side work. It was way easier assigned and they can tell who isn't doing what]

Byte    1019

At my store we both took customers and did the side work. It was way easier assigned and they can tell who isn't doing what]

yeah but someone can easily concentrate the tasks and let the other person get the majority of the customers, which happens often, usually to me, because they dont like getting customers and I am a people pleaser person who actually doesn't mind. XD so usually i am the one doing the customers, and dont get as many tasks done, but i keep the customers out of their hair and am still working. i work more than anyone because i dont take breaks or stop to text or eat, etc etc. so i will get less tasks done, but not from lack of working.

... i usually do whatever the other person doesn't want to because i am nice, but sometimes i do need to delegate things because i need to prioritize something more important to get done, or need it done specifically, or the other person doesn't do it well, etc etc. so its like i try to make it a deal instead of bossing it. (which i can do because i am senior, but this girl seems not to know that)

anyhow, your asking to introduce something that would hurt me, not help me. X_X lol... but doesn't matter. its been introduced to them before, and was tried before, it was dumped quickly and with a vengeance because the people who didnt like to get customers would have way more tasks done, but they didnt want to reward those people. they hate people doing that, and love people like me who are like customer walks in *jumps to serve them* introducing that hurts the customer experience they want to give so they killed it with a vengeance. the wife is the one that introduced it, and the husband hated it, would come in and scream at us about the importance of the customers, and higher priority than any task. he put his foot down, against her, which never happens and outright ended it. its never ever coming back. lol...

Soul    7941
You realize you are literally just complaining about everything that falls under the scope of a fast food job right? Doesn't really make sense to get so worked up over something that comes with the title (or lack there of). Fortunately I only had to work a year in that industry, but you learn pretty quickly that it's all bullshit and there's nothing you can do to change it. You either decrease your productivity to match your peers, complain to them or management (and get hated in the process because management generally doesn't care and people talk), or quit. I think the right question to ask yourself is not the OP, but why are you even still there in the first place after so long?

Soul    7941
I dealt with this shit for literally an entire 12 months, easily one of the worst experiences of my life. I'd like to say I had it worse than you honestly. I worked in a store full of Egyptians who all frequented the same Christian orthodox church. I constantly got fucked over, condescendingly talked to in circles like I was a fucking moron by my boss who could barely piece together a coherent sentence in English (my coworkers could barely speak english). I was the fastest server in the store, not to mention the most well-liked, as once again, I was one of the few that could speak English, so customers appreciated it. But my boss always told me to speed it up, if I came 5 minutes late and was washing my hands before serving, he'd ask me what I was waiting for. In general just a very miserable experience.

I guess my point is you really shouldn't get so worked up over some bimbo not taking her fast food job seriously, cause in all honesty, very very few actually do. You should try your hand working in a real restaurant instead, where managers actually give a fuck about employee productivity on an individual level somewhat. It was going to be my next step if I didn't find an entry level position in my field.
  • Upvote 1

Soul    7941
OH, and I had tons of coworkers not doing their jobs. Egyptian teens hired by my boss who would leave an hour before close, effectively sticking me with all their closing duties like throwing out the trash, cleaning the dining room, mopping the floors, and cleaning the hot case.

My boss also had a thing where if there was no customers, he'd make me do some mundane task that was for utility employees only, like washing dishes, cleaning the rotisseries, even cleaning the fucking walls. And it was straight up just always me being forced to do this shit.

There was also a Spanish girl who literally just sat there on her phone when it wasn't busy, meanwhile I was constantly told she got her 30 hours in 3 days because she was more skilled and experienced than I, thus was I was forced to get my 25 hours in over the course of 5 days.

I think if I stayed another month I would've legit killed myself.
  • Upvote 1

Byte    1019

you did have it worse, way worse. my job is fine besides this one girl lol but she is still a huge bitch... and i want to melt her face.

Forlum    9162

i only skimmed thread tbh i just like my bitches to have weaves 

• Upvote 2

»canasian    4105

afgncaap is never going to see this thread so I'm going to throw out the obligatory "bitch hold ma' weave" on his behalf

Byte    1019

talked to boss today, she said she will talk to the girl, but she probably will not be her much longer. she doesn't like the girl either and called her a bitch lol... =]

»Paxman    4776

That feel when escalation is the answer to all fast food problems.

»Pharaoh Atem    15772
The only potentially racist part would be the fact that you'd feel a need to mention the weave when making the threat - and that's only if your comment hinges on fitting the dictionary definition of the term.

For a lot of racists, the need to work in racial or cultural details when insulting or threatening someone is the sole giveaway to their beliefs, in this world where racism is much less societally acceptable than it used to be.

I think you're mentioning the weave only because you want to make the oven sound like it'll do something she doesn't want done. So, I don't think you're being racist in this case.
  • Upvote 1