Noelle

ARGCS Edison

»Noelle    5847

fuck my life posted this in tournaments and events meant to post it in reports could a mod do me a solid and move it please

+Urthor    10220

^ Still giant noob

• Upvote 3

Drewsifer    49

Would you continue maining the six hand traps in the future, or find any card choices to be subpar? 

Joe.    4932

It breaks my heart that traps just suck.

Good job though!

• Upvote 3

CalvinTahan    996

The finals for this event should be a strong indication that deck building is very much alive and well, and you don't need to cookie cutter Nekroz your way to the top cut of Nationals like so many people begrudgingly think you do. Based on this report, and, well, knowing you for as long as I have (and playing you in the finals, too), you very clearly suck ass at actual game play, and I very clearly suck ass period, and yet the finals for this event, held in easily one of the top 5 cookie-cutter formats of all time, featured not one but two of the most absurd decks imaginable.

You deserve this win far more than many others, even the greats, who have won in the past, because yours is a beacon of hope for deckbuilders and crafters everywhere. You deserve it so fucking much, strictly because your perseverance and strong theory heavily outweighed the in-game skill of everybody else. It's a rare thing to see, and it very clearly shows that you were indeed onto something, which is what this site has always been about. Matt - you are Duelistgroundz.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 10

+Paraliel+    8030

The finals for this event should be a strong indication that deck building is very much alive and well, and you don't need to cookie cutter Nekroz your way to the top cut of Nationals like so many people begrudgingly think you do. Based on this report, and, well, knowing you for as long as I have (and playing you in the finals, too), you very clearly suck ass at actual game play, and I very clearly suck ass period, and yet the finals for this event, held in easily one of the top 5 cookie-cutter formats of all time, featured not one but two of the most absurd decks imaginable.

You deserve this win far more than many others, even the greats, who have won in the past, because yours is a beacon of hope for deckbuilders and crafters everywhere. You deserve it so fucking much, strictly because your perseverance and strong theory heavily outweighed the in-game skill of everybody else. It's a rare thing to see, and it very clearly shows that you were indeed onto something, which is what this site has always been about. Matt - you are Duelistgroundz.

cringe

• Upvote 15

space mambo    92

The meme man whose put so much effort into helping others succeed has finally gotten what he's deserved. :DD  See you at nats

• Upvote 1

»Digbick    7256
Good meme
  • Upvote 1

SQUIDS~    381

Remember that time artifact lavals won an ARG?
  • Downvote 1

congrats again you got our games backwards though!

and when you gamed me i literally opened up dance princess cycle cycle mirror shurit and i think it was either raigeki or dark hole because i cleared your dantes but you had like a million ba cards in hand and just gamed me

• Upvote 1

Soxhater819    363

Can you stop

• Upvote 12

FaipDeOaid    169
Congrats Chumlee! You're very detailed and analytical posts are pretty much the reason I even stick around and lurk these forums.

Matt - you are Duelistgroundz.

There's truth in these words, but the message is coming through very ham-fisted. But hey, humbled face Calvin > smarmy heel Calvin.