ozy

ITT I make you an anime mc

ozy    724

That is to say I'll write a short original anime-esque synopsis featuring you as the main character.

Flacko    2143
This is very specific.

+rei+    34688
^_^;

ozy    724

This is very specific.

Knowledge Hunter

In a post-apocalyptic world, knowledge is literally at a premium. The Collective is a shadowy organization that rules by withholding information from the people. Foolist, a homeless orphan, is living on the streets before meeting Otanika Yuuto, a bumbling freedom fighter who is an agent for the rebellion. Join them as they explore ruined skyscrapers and spread knowledge to the masses in an attempt to overthrow the Collective.

sounds fun

Walker

The fantastic city of Dravadia is run on tourism. Elementals live among the citizens, working crucial jobs and are one of the main tourist draws themselves. Gojira is a Walker, with control over water. He runs a simple little tour guide service, walking people through the scenic canals. Watch him as he strives to climb the ranks and earn a star as one of the ten most popular Walkers.

yes pls

Requiem of the World

After an abortive terrorist attack on the Kremlin by an unknown party, tensions ratchet up and WW3 draws nigh. Nelrick, a JDF agent deep undercover in the ranks of the terrorists, must somehow bring this to light while escaping with his life intact. Meanwhile an American task force, led by half-Japanese agent Sarah Otonashi (who doesn't know he's undercover, and also happens to be Nelrick's childhood friend) is on his tail, trying to bring him and the group to justice and prevent the third, and probably final, world war.

ozy    724

^_^;

Glissando

After grinding away for years, rei had finally accomplished his dream of playing in the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. But tragedy struck, as it always does, and less than a year later he was out of the game entirely. He was wasting away his life in depression, until he heard young 12 year old Hachiken playing the violin next door. Filled with a new purpose, witness as rei struggles to overcome his demons and transforms his young neighbor from a talented but flawed violinist into one of the most widely renowned musicians of all time.

+rei+    34688

^_^;

After grinding away for years, rei had finally accomplished his dream of playing in the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. But tragedy struck, as it always does, and less than a year later he was out of the game entirely. He was wasting away his life in depression, until he heard young 12 year old Hachiken playing the violin next door. Filled with a new purpose, witness as rei struggles to overcome his demons and transforms his young neighbor from a talented but flawed violinist into one of the most widely renowned musicians of all time.

Now i gotta rewatch finding forrester

Flacko    2143
I really like mine. 10/10 best fad, would freedom fighter again.

ozy    724

Lol, so I'm Akari?

Edit: but cooler

It was actually darker originally in my mind but following up foolist's w/ corrupt govt and stuff I didn't want to have something kind of similar right after.

Working on others, should be able to get them done before work

ozy    724

Added titles because I can, including the already completed ones.

hehe this'll be interesting

Blood of the Ancients

Every day was normal for the Antagonist until one day he opened the door to a man in a suit. He said that Antagonist had "mythological DNA" and he was here to help him. Antagonist was brought to a small lab where he met several others with beastly DNA; Fenrir, a Kitsune, a Phoenix, etc. They go around the globe rescuing others like them, from megalomaniacs, corrupt governments, and from themselves, so that they can understand the powers residing inside.

i like this thread

Pocket Rockets

A heartwarming tale of a small group of friends, doing what they love. JC, Amano, Yoshitsuge, and Takashi are four young men with a passion for poker, sitting at school day after day playing for fun. One day their club adviser manages to get them entered into a satellite tournament, the prize for winning... free entrance into the World Series of Poker! Watch these friends in the spring of their youth, battling to climb to the top.

Me pls

Pessimism and Procrastination.

University student Robyn is returning to school after a two year hiatus. Now feeling older and more world-wise (and world weary), she is just looking to finish her degree and leave Tokyo behind. However, a chance meeting with Hiiro Nagasuchi, who has spent 9 years and counting at the school and is determined to never graduate, completely changes how she looks at life. This heart touching story of two worlds colliding as the two young adults figure out just what they want from life will leave you breathless.

+Gojira    1706

I'm the main character of a harem manga but I'm gay so every day is hell for me

You mean like in Nisekoi?

I'm the main character of a harem manga but I'm gay so every day is hell for me

You mean like in Nisekoi?

No its a one shot that's actually hilarious as fuck. It needs to be a series

I doubt raku is gay he's just so indecisive