biki    567

Just finished the first season and thought it was amazing. Its been up for a couple of weeks as far as im aware. Really got hooked although I have heard from some people they wernt a big fan of the first episode but honestly feel if you keep going you will grow to like it more and more. 

Anyone else watched it?

IAmTheGreat    3772
I loved it. The end of the third episode really hooked me, but I agree it starts off slow. Hoping they renew it for a second season

Berdversary    181
The only issue I had with the show was
[spoiler] the focus on Riley on as the show progressed, none of her bits were really interesting outside of her conflict with Nyx, since that brought out Will's badassery [/spoiler]

Telvin123    387
Loved it. Glad I ignored some of the reviews I saw. The plot might have taken awhile to take off, but I didn't really care. You get sucked in soon enough. Getting to see them all interact and explore their gift, as well as some amazing relationships (Nomi and her girl, the Spanish couple and their friend) was good enough for me.

And my favorite sensate would definitely have to be Sun. She's a business woman by day, and an underground kickboxer by night. Then she [spoiler]goes to jail willingly for her crappy family. [/spoiler]It doesn't get any cooler than that.

Least favorite would have to be the Indian girl. I wanted to say Nomi, but I can't even remember her name so that's probably not a good sign. Furthermore her arc felt the most boring to watch imo

~Neonian~    376

I loved the series so far, my favorite stories were definitely 

[spoiler] Capheus and the gangs, and Wolfgang pulling a fucking rocket launcher out of his trunk[/spoiler]

Can't wait for season 2

biki    567

I get that progression starts late but I really feel that when we get to season 2 the progression will start to go full throttle and believe that riley will become more of a big deal.

Will be intresting how they try and deal with will from here on out.

Telvin123    387

I loved it. The end of the third episode really hooked me, but I agree it starts off slow. Hoping they renew it for a second season

Good news, they just did.

»Tygo    14119
Can we make a rule if you start a thread here that you just put some kind of bio? Just from this thread, I have no clue what kind of show you guys are talking about.

biki    567

Just caught up and finished season 2 still as hooked as ever. Really hoping that season 3 doesn't take so long but still so many questions and such an interesting dyncamics on so many different clusters and why this cluster is so important. Just love it though just a bit awkward about the potential change for even more actors as not everyone has closed deals for season 3 yet.

+Sophocles    3074

Not a surprise when you have so many production problems and the end product is rather mediocre.

Really enjoyed season 1 but the pacing and dialogue took a serious hit.