SamJam

Which DGZer is this?

+Paraliel+    8035

"literally flabbergasted"

how could you peter

you dragged SamJam's name through the mud!

SamJam    63

but this thread is p bad

Expected from the guy who, right before rep was eliminated, negged me for claiming that women aren't inherently bad people. How dare I!

Funny, people that neg like OP are why it was taken away in the first place.

Still not really sure why they didn't leave upvoting because they could have, and q4e is (to me, at least,) annoying and obnoxious, unless they weren't joking about q4e inflating post count being a good thing lol.
Yeah let's blame me for why neg was removed! I'll take your shots, I'll take your stoning, I'll take your mud slinging, and I'll graciously be the scapegoat for this site's problems!

I actually rarely negged. I didn't even like to neg but I begrudgingly did to the few posts that I thought truly deserved it. I repped a lot more. I remember repping every post that took a shot at me in my 2018 prediction thread lol.
  • Downvote 1

SamJam    63

"literally flabbergasted"

how could you peter

you dragged SamJam's name through the mud!

Nah you can say shit about me if you want, whether it's for my vocabulary (still don't know what's wrong with "pro"), or my name or whatever thing you want to nitpick at so that you can get a couple cheap laughs from the crowd. But his post was just so full of lies I just had to respond to that tbh.
  • Downvote 1

fuckfiend    2188
Dude can you like calm the fuck down? Chill. Just relax.

Medb    773

So wait, was this just supposed to be a shitty brag thread?

»canasian    4105

but this thread is p bad

Expected from the guy who, right before rep was eliminated, negged me for claiming that women aren't inherently bad people. How dare I!
Lol that reason is false. But I guess you couldn't help dragging my name further in the mud with your presumed assumptions eh? Why are you taking my neg so personally anyways rep is gone now I actually forgot that I negged you until you brought it up

Oh and also I didn't deliberately neg you just before it was removed. That's just such a ridiculous assumption rofl I honestly am flabbergasted by your post
But see when you negged without explaining the reason why you negged, anyone who sees the negative is fully welcome to make whatever assumptions they may about your intentions and you have no grounds to dispute them on

When I express an opinion (in this particular case the opinion being "women are capable of having someone's best interests at heart without being romantically interested") and you neg it but proceed to not post, the only reasonable assumption is that you hold the opposite opinion (in this case the opposite opinion being "if a woman is not interested in dating/having sex with someone she isn't able to have their best interests at heart anyway"). People failing to understand this is why rep had to be taken away.

Dumb + and - internet points are just dumb + and - Internet points and I wasn't particularly concerned with which ones were attached to my account; the reason I bothered to take notice of them was because they were a tool to enhance conversation on the forum and in that case you communicated that you held the opposite of a rational and fair opinion.

SamJam    63
I didn't post because I thought it would be a waste of my time, and a waste of your time, to aware you of my stance. Let's be real it'd just end up with us being at opposite ends, maybe a couple insults hurled my way, and a shit show where neither of us can agree.
  • Downvote 1

SamJam    63
I will leave you with one thought on the topic though. You don't listen to a fish on how to catch a fish.
  • Downvote 2

POLLUTEDxDELTA    1887

but this thread is p bad

Lol that reason is false. But I guess you couldn't help dragging my name further in the mud with your presumed assumptions eh? Why are you taking my neg so personally anyways rep is gone now I actually forgot that I negged you until you brought it up

Oh and also I didn't deliberately neg you just before it was removed. That's just such a ridiculous assumption rofl I honestly am flabbergasted by your post

You do this well enough on your own

+scuzzlebutt    23562

You're going on a rampage.

youre one to talk

ever gonna tell the rest of dgz about that turtle incident hmm???

+scuzzlebutt    23562
rep convinced all of u that i was a good poster at some point im not sure what more proof yall need that the system was a burden on our growth as a community

+scuzzlebutt    23562
also this thread is amazing, fuck the haters

website is bad    2173

I will leave you with one thought on the topic though. You don't listen to a fish on how to catch a fish.

whos the fish? think very carefully about your answer, because there is definitely a wrongone

n2thez    163
my name in here was this <-- ps I was an internet ygo legend as well but it was probably before your time

website is bad    2173

now youre just a homophobe!

the legend never dies though, right?

+Paraliel+    8035

LMAO

»Noelle    5848

but this thread is p bad

Funny, people that neg like OP are why it was taken away in the first place.

Still not really sure why they didn't leave upvoting because they could have, and q4e is (to me, at least,) annoying and obnoxious, unless they weren't joking about q4e inflating post count being a good thing lol.
Yeah let's blame me for why neg was removed! I'll take your shots, I'll take your stoning, I'll take your mud slinging, and I'll graciously be the scapegoat for this site's problems!

I actually rarely negged. I didn't even like to neg but I begrudgingly did to the few posts that I thought truly deserved it. I repped a lot more. I remember repping every post that took a shot at me in my 2018 prediction thread lol.

"People that neg like you" =/= only you

SamJam    63

whos the fish? think very carefully about your answer, because there is definitely a wrongone
I'm not going to validate you by answering your question. It's clear as day who the fish is. If you want validation go upload a selfie on instagram.
  • Downvote 1

website is bad    2173

lmao nice 

website is bad    2173

i dont use instagram or take many selfies btw, not that you would know that

website is bad    2173

but yeah women arent people bro! women dont have actual feelings beyond wanting to fuck dudes and hating girls that are prettier. nailed it dude. remember to sleep with your security briefs so those evil succubi cant spermjack your vital seed

fuckfiend    2188
Solid burn from SamJam, awaiting counter attack from the opposing side.

EDIT: Claire is a ninja and types faster than me