Angeles

2015 Fantasy Football

Jazz    5066
Any interest to make it PPR or half point PPR?

I'm cool with that draft time.

IAmTheGreat    3772

I have an offline draft at 6:00 that day, but I might just risk it and if I get autodrafted oh well

Do you know if you can draft from your phone thru ESPN?

• Downvote 1

Angeles    213
Either PPR I'm good with, half PPR is cool cause that's what they use on fanduel and draft kings. Yes on ESPN you can draft through your phone, you just need the app.

Joe.    4932

I prefer half PPR in order to not fully devalue reasonable RBs who happen to not catch the ball. But I think Matt Forte should we rewarded for insane reception numbers.

Angeles    213
Yea I love half PPR. I wanted to do it in my biggest money league but majority said no.

Angeles    213
I'll change it to half and its 2 rb/ 2 wr/ 1 flex on ESPN but again if majority want 3 WR it can change.

Jazz    5066

My eyes hurt whenever I look at ESPN leagues. I think it's a combination of the 1990s fonts, small text, and excessive use of underlining.

The app is OK

»Pengwan    7712
My other league is snake with 6 pt per passing TD. Am I wrong for thinking it might be worth it to take Luck/Rodgers with a 2nd round pick there? I know general logic is don't take QBs early but based on projections they could be an extra 60 pts a game over a season compared to other QBs.

Joe.    4932
I prefer 2 2 1 flex. But I'm flexible on that.

Angeles    213

My other league is snake with 6 pt per passing TD. Am I wrong for thinking it might be worth it to take Luck/Rodgers with a 2nd round pick there? I know general logic is don't take QBs early but based on projections they could be an extra 60 pts a game over a season compared to other QBs.

Imo if they're there, grab them without a thought. I'm in a PPR league with the same 6pt TD pass, but there's also 300 yards bonus so I'm going for one of those two in the second.

Joe.    4932
Mobile QBs are also devauled in that format. Newton, Wilson, etc. are more distanced from ARod, Luck, etc.

Jazz    5066
Joined. Looks like we still need 5 more peeps

Angeles    213
Changed to .5 PPR and date to the 29th. Jordy Nelson with a torn ACL. Fucking blows.

Jazz    5066
WR is getting thinner by the day

Adams stock shoots way up

Jvizzle87    56

Finally get to join the DGZ League. Time for my favorite time of year and favorite thread on the forum  :)

Damn entered with the wrong ESPN account lol if I leave the league will that team still be there?? Or will it get deleted? If it gets deleted I can leave and enter with my real account. If not i guess im stuck using this account lol

Silver`    13

If y'all need more people to fill the league I have some friends that'll probably wanna join.

»Pengwan    7712

ugh you guys moved the time again both my drafts are exact same time now -_-

Angeles    213
This one is flexible so I can move this to accommodate everyone. I can move it to the 31st from 7-10? I could apps do it for Friday around 10 if it got filled by then.

»Pengwan    7712
I can only do it on a Sat/Sun night due to work but if you guys cant I'll just set my board and let it autodraft for me. I don't really mind both drafts being same time tbh I just preferred them an hour or 2 apart.

Angeles    213
Ok so I can keep it on Saturday. What time is yours so I can set it? Also if by Saturday if it isn't full, silver (or anyone) invite people that are willing to play.

»Pengwan    7712

turns out our commish moved his time too lol, that one is now sat 11 est

i can invite some of the competitive guys from my league if you guys want, i think one of them even has an account here from when he briefly warred

Jazz    5066
A Rodgers - 9700
J Randle - 6900
R Matthews - 5900
R Cobb - 8400
D Hopkins - 7800
D Adams - 5500
G Olsen - 5900
C Parkey - 5000
Dolphins - 4700

First FD tournament line up. I tried to identify some players that are severely undervalued due to injury and find match ups I think will be blow outs or high scoring. Here are some other players I like:

E Manning - 8300
J Cutler - 7900
S Bradford - 7500

D Murray - 8500
A Ellington - 7900
J Stewart - 7100
A Abduluh - 5900

O Beckham Jr - 8900
A Jeffery - 8400
AJ Green - 8300
A Cooper - 7100
J Matthews - 6800