BE Carson Palmer
BE Duke Johnson
BE Cameron Artis-Payne
BE Allen Robinson
BE Anquan Boldin
BE Ty Montgomery
BE Kyle Rudolph

Jazz    5323

I think his team is fine. His bench is weak, but ideally he will never play them. Also Foster is trade bait. I think Djax is a fine WR2 with Cousins at the helm. 

I really think his issue will be at QB. Not a fan of Tannehill 

Yeah I know, I am nitpicking/trying to be critical.

Tannehill is an interesting player this year. Offense got major weapons upgrades and is going into year 2 of Lazer's system. If he makes the jump he could be great in 4pt/passing TD leagues and the dolphins could win the division. If not I think you will know within the first few weeks. I would pair him with a guy like Romo or Rivers if possible (and start that guy at first), or be ready to pick someone like that up off waivers. I would give Tannehill a 3-4 week leash.

Joe.    4932
My other leagues:
12 - PPR

Andrew Luck
Le'Von Bell
Amber Abdullah
Brandin Cooks
Davante Adams
Owen Daniels
Nelson Agholor

Doug Martin
Pierre Garcon
Julius Thomas
Deangelo Williams
Jonas Gray (oops)

Stephen Gostowski
Cincy D

12 PPR/6 QB TD

Matthew Stafford
Le'Von Bell
Doug Martin
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen
Davante Adams
Jimmy Graham

TJ Yeldon
Devon Funchess
Giovani Bernard
Markus Wheaton
Duke Johnson
DeAngelo Williams

Phil Dawson
Carolina D

Silver`    13

So I'm experimenting a league without kickers or defenses. What do y'all think? Not sure if I should replace them with a 3rd receiver and a 2nd flex, just a 3rd receiver or just a 2nd flex.

So I'm experimenting a league without kickers or defenses. What do y'all think? Not sure if I should replace them with a 3rd receiver and a 2nd flex, just a 3rd receiver or just a 2nd flex.

Depends on the scoring system as that largely determines what the flex will be 

Silver`    13

Depends on the scoring system as that largely determines what the flex will be 

Half PPR

Jazz    5323

Jonas Gray (oops)

Haha. Jonas Gray is fantasy fool's gold

Knight-    6

Abdullah is reportedly returning kicks/punts, which should mean Bell will be getting a majority of the workload.

Abdullah is reportedly returning kicks/punts, which should mean Bell will be getting a majority of the workload.

Theres a report floating around fr br that abdullah is the feature back and will get 16-18 touches a game with joique being ahort yardage and goal line while theo riddixk is the passkng down guy

┬╗Pengwan    7720

We really won't know until Week 1 I think. I feel like he will eventually win that job over though, he is too talented and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends the season as the #1 Rookie RB

Angeles    213
Drafted him round 5 yesterday as my flex and today round 7 as my rb4. I'd be so happy if he ends up with the lion share of carries.

Jvizzle87    56

Drafted him round 5 yesterday as my flex and today round 7 as my rb4. I'd be so happy if he ends up with the lion share of carries.

I see what you did there

Also 12 team PPR with pick 2.

Phillip Rivers
Leveon Bell
Jeremy Hill
Emmanuel Sanders
Mike Wallace
Zach Ertz
Jonathan Stewart
Eagles D
Cody Parkey

Arian Foster
Chris Ivory
Eric Decker
Shane Vereen
Ronnie Hillman
Carson Palmer
Kenny Britt
Danny Amendol

Knight-    6

Certainly not the way I would have drafted the 2 slot, or preferred to, but decent nonetheless. How'd you manage to get Hill so late? 22nd is pretty far for him to drop.

Also, when'd you get Arian?

Silver`    13

Cam Newton

C.J. Anderson

Latavius Murray

Dez Bryant

T.Y. Hilton

Tyler Eifert

T.J. Yeldon

Vikings

Stephen Gostkowski

Arian Foster

Ameer Abdullah

Charles Johnson

Stevie Johnson

Marques Colston

Devin Funchess

Sam Bradford

Kinda thin at RB again, but a lot of the #2s went earlier than expected and there's not a lot of depth at the position to begin with. Maybe I'll be able to trade away one of the receivers for one.

Angeles    213
Tannehill
Peterson
Forsett
Tate
Maclin
Eifert
Gore
Baltimore
Bailey

Stafford
Abdullah
McKinnon
Freeman
D. Parker
Garçon
A. Robinson

1/12 in my final money league.

QB: Sam Bradtford, Marcus Mariota

WR: Antonio Brown, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Matthews, Jarvis Landry, Pierre Garcon

RB: Ameer Abdullah, Rashad Jennings, Doug Martin, Darren Sproles, Tre Mason

TE: Kyle Rudolph, Jordan Reed

K: Brandon McManus

DEF: Kansas City

Full point ppr. Milestone bonuses at 150 yards rushing/receiving and 400 passing. Additional bonuses for 40 yard TDs. Drafted in the 8/12 spot. Overall, Im happy with how zero rb worked out for me. 

Jazz    5323
I think your team would have been better served by taking one more top end RB at a spot where you took Landry or Jordan Matthews. This in turn would allow you to take QB one pick earlier and potentially have an upgrade over Bradford.

However this could work out great for you if Abdulah pans out and you end up needing that fourth stud receiver for a good chunk of the year.

Doug Martin is such a damn wildcard. Preseason reports are glowing, but he had good reports last year and stunk up the joint. He could be an absolute steal where you got him though.

Jvizzle87    56
To Knight: other people just liked other players I guess. And Arian in the fifth.

As it concerns Martin: I just don't think he's that good a player quite honestly.

Jazz    5323
Entered a couple Thursday FD tournament contests with this:

Taylor
Hill
Lacy
Beckham
John Brown
Agholor
Gronkowski
Walsh
Dolphins

And a 50:50 with Brady, Abdulah, and Davante Adams over Taylor, Lacy, and Brown

slickz    4307
My problem with the top rb's this week is that players like lamar miller, johnathan stewart, doug martin, and alfred blue have a real good chance of matching or surpassing their numbers
  • Upvote 1

I think your team would have been better served by taking one more top end RB at a spot where you took Landry or Jordan Matthews. This in turn would allow you to take QB one pick earlier and potentially have an upgrade over Bradford.

However this could work out great for you if Abdulah pans out and you end up needing that fourth stud receiver for a good chunk of the year.

Doug Martin is such a damn wildcard. Preseason reports are glowing, but he had good reports last year and stunk up the joint. He could be an absolute steal where you got him though.

Remember this is full point ppr which decreses the value of RB's and inflates the value of pass catching ones like Martin, Abdullah etc... meaning that they don't need to have good games to be good players. They just need volume which I think I have. 

Landry is trade bait if nothing else, same with matthews. 

I think Bradtford has a great year in the Kelly offense. Floor of 15 points a wk to me with the upside of a Top 5 QB due to the system.