Audioslayne

RIP Nafe

pablopablo    143

I never knew Nathan that well but reading his prom report, among several of his other posts, and seeing what an awesome person he was brought tears to my eyes. 

Rest in peace.

Wilson    12516

honestly I didn't like him all that much, but wow, 19 is way too young, I feel for his family.

• Upvote 1

SSJ Grumpig    5621
no words, only love

Kahu    2419

...Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry I wasn't there for ya, Nate. :(

»lo fi    2611

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=824rsfor6FI[/media]

mercurial `    222

I didnt really know nate all that well, but i do remember that with all my interactions with him, he was one of the best people ive known on this site, even though ive never met him in real life. Its just crazy to think that this can happen to such a good person, with their whole life ahead of them. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends, and you will always be remembered nate. Stay based. 

Nelrick    2393

As someone going through the same age, i feel that this speaks to me differently. How if i had made the wrong decisions my life could have ended in an OD.

As someone who has lived in a drugs environment, this sort of events led me to strengthen my faith of not doing drugs. I will keep on being clean for the kid who wasnt able to get a happy ending. May he rest in peace.

• Upvote 4

Squiddy    9173

damn this is terrible. met nafe through dn and finally met him in person at nats 2013, he was shy and humble and i could tell he was a honest guy. this is awful

• Upvote 3

Sanjura    6663

good lord i just got around to reading about two other deaths on another board now this :( i met that guy once at a YCS. nicest guy ever. rip bruh

Chris Hentz    7768
http://imgur.com/xpZ0nwb

Front page on /r/music this morning
Never even heard of this song until I read this thread and saw his old post now it's popping up the next day other places. Crazy how things like that happen

+Mascis    4566
This is just really sad.

The chosen Juan    1397

Nafe, I told you once that we should talk whenever you felt down. I'm sorry not to have done that more than a couple times. I really liked you. You were the sweetest thing to find, and every time you talked about your mixtapes I listened to just out of the respect I had for the passion you spoke with.

Rest in peace. I'm so sorry.

Bazoo    5701

rest in peach, nafe. I'm not joking, I think that's exceptionally fitting. I'll always feel a connection to you as someone who was molded/formed by DGZ from a  young person...I wish you could have lived out your potential

Schism    986

Wow this is shitty

I didn't know Nate that well or talk to him much but I give my condolences to his family.

RIP :(

I remember back when he used to be excited about his prom & got hooked with a chick he liked, he was rly happy. We used to talk on fb here and there back in the day and even now I know him as one of the chillest dudes I've met. Shit fuckn sucks that it had to go down this way rip man you have a good soul, just went down the wrong road.

»Ryu    2417

I had been making music with him and sending him beats. We'd critique each other's songs and help each other out. I always thought we'd meet up to make music. One of the most genuinely positive people I've ever met. RIP Nathan.

Kirolos    3394

"A star just fell from the sky.

That is not an ordinary star my son..."

tV1MM7.gif

• Upvote 7

Twitter    2057

what a fucking tragedy 

rest in peace nate, we were never close or anything but you were a pleasure to war with. one of the nicest people on these boards and way too fucking young. rest easy pal :( 

Faint    5963

Same as Wilson really. I never was a huge fan of his posts and didn't really know him that well, and from what I read it was just frustrating to see somebody that was clearly bright wasting all of their potential. That being said, I wouldn't have anticipated this happening, and as a member of DGz I am pretty gutted.

Allen your opinions are stupid and wrong, if you'd like to PM me I'll give you my reasons why I think so and we can hash it out - but this evidently isn't the time or place. 

My thoughts go out to his close friends and family, It's such a shitty thing to happen to a really bright kid who obviously had so much left to give. Rest in peace Nafe, I really really do hope you find happiness wherever you are.