Audioslayne

RIP Nafe

brighteyes    2150
I had no idea the service was today. I would have made it a point to call out of work and go up there.

Dank Memeston    1716

Well, just found out about this and I am surprised. I had no idea, mainly because I have not really be using DGz much besides HS topic and MtG forum, but this is terrible to hear. It feels slightly worse since I quit my old Facebook around that time -> why I found out now. I had no idea he was struggling this much as I always saw his FB posts/pics as a breath of fresh air... :/ I want to add something else but I'm not sure what to say so I'll leave it at this.

Wow i cannot believe this, i remember how he would ask for advise about girls and prom etc....... Rip nafe didnt know you were going through this. Love you lil bro

Aaron    2012

This is really sad. RIP.

I hope if anyone does have issues or problems on the site, they feel they can come to one of the more senior members of the site and have a chat with us. I like to think at DGZ we're more than just a forum and we are actually a community. I've grown up on this site and to see someone follow such a tragic end is upsetting. 

• Upvote 8

»...Arson    7756

still can't believe this is real.

The chosen Juan    1379

It's been a month now. I've spoken a few times with a cousin of his, since, and it's nice to be able to keep some sort of link with him this way.

»Tygo    14112
I still send him snapchats and every once in a while I'll find an older thread and have a good laughcry.

»Satchmo    3220

I still think about him everyday