Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1076 posts in this topic

Your leader has to say "it's stats exceed my expectations, incredible" or the equivalent of that at the end of the appraisal. That's how you get the best IVs possible when you have a wonder Pokémon. For instance I'm on Mystic. So if your monster has 100% IV Blanche will say it's a wonder, best quality is HP/ATK/DEF, matched equally by HP/ATK/DEF, matched equally by HP/ATK/DEF, and it's stats exceeds my calculations. 

At least thats the information that ive gathered from all the research I've done.

2 hours ago, Grimey said:

"Hey guys, remember that game we all used to play last year? Well, it got an update! Let's go play!" 

All those dudes head over to the gym to try and claim some coins but WAIT. What's this? There's a 10 man stack of level 40s in there. 

Gen 2 wouldn't be a typical update. It's almost like getting a new version of the game. I also don't want it to hit during the winter. I want to binge play POGO in the summer again.

As for your other point, they could theoretically fix the gym system somehow, or make an alternate way for us to get coins. I really hope they do.

8 minutes ago, Justin. said:

Your leader has to say "it's stats exceed my expectations, incredible" or the equivalent of that at the end of the appraisal. That's how you get the best IVs possible when you have a wonder Pokémon. For instance I'm on Mystic. So if your monster has 100% IV Blanche will say it's a wonder, best quality is HP/ATK/DEF, matched equally by HP/ATK/DEF, matched equally by HP/ATK/DEF, and it's stats exceeds my calculations. 

At least thats the information that ive gathered from all the research I've done.

Yes that's correct. You can google it and find the phrase rankings for your specific team.

I'm actually getting so annoyed with the current gym system. So many people are doing the multiple account thing in my area it's insane. Mainly the Instinct players. I can't go anywhere without seeing every gym being toppled and built to level 10 within 10 minutes of the gym originally falling.

48 minutes ago, Justin. said:

I'm actually getting so annoyed with the current gym system. So many people are doing the multiple account thing in my area it's insane. Mainly the Instinct players. I can't go anywhere without seeing every gym being toppled and built to level 10 within 10 minutes of the gym originally falling.

That doesn't sound like multi accounts. That sounds like bubble-strategy.

Mulit accounts are used to add pokemon to level 10 gyms that are already your team's color.

Well whichever it is it's annoying. Apparently there are a lot of people in my area with multiple accounts on different teams that are abusing some type of gym leveling strategy from what my city's Facebook group is saying.

28 minutes ago, Justin. said:

Well whichever it is it's annoying. Apparently there are a lot of people in my area with multiple accounts on different teams that are abusing some type of gym leveling strategy from what my city's Facebook group is saying.

Bubble strategy is to place a weak pokemon in a gym, then train against it with an even weaker pokemon. Ideally something with half the CP of the defender, so you get 1000 prestige per battle. Typically you put a weak defender with Bubble, like Horsea, and then you battle it with a quick hitter like Diglett with Mudslap. It's the fastest way to train. You don't need multi accounts to do this.

Hopefully I'll be able to evolve this sucker today

IMG_2999.PNG

Had a nest near me change into a sandshrew nest so I won't be doing that anytime soon. 

Charizard's pretty shit in this game though.

But.... I wan em

got banned again. just sniped mr mime too 

42 minutes ago, fake said:

got banned again. just sniped mr mime too 

Were you rooted or GPS spoofing?

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Charizard's pretty shit in this game though.

I know but he's been my favorite Pokémon since I was 7 years old. So obv I want a really high cp one lol. Plus he's pretty good at taking down a gym full of Exeggutor if his moveset is Wing Attack/Fire Blast.

my gps spoof account is still alive with tons of shit on it, how did you end up getting banned?? 

2 hours ago, Grimey said:

my gps spoof account is still alive with tons of shit on it, how did you end up getting banned?? 

I would guess because continued spoofing. They started detecting/cracking down a couple months ago. When was the last time you spoofed?

Do you think you would be banned if you spoofed to somewhere nearby? Like, I go to a graveyard nearby for pokestops. If I wanted to do that without leaving the house, could I GPS spoof and they wouldn't think twice, OR are they using alternate/more technical ways to detect?

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

I would guess because continued spoofing. They started detecting/cracking down a couple months ago. When was the last time you spoofed?

Probably 2 months ago, tbh. Seems like a pretty fair estimate. 

I would be in 3 different states in a day; and 1 time I even went to London.

Just in time for a Snorlax to pop up right by my house, Fastpokemap goes down for good. Drove around for a minute but nothing. Sigh.

I found one on my drive home from work in a random neighborhood.

Hopefully Niantic implements the new tracking system soon. Really don't wanna be just catching birds and rats all the time.

I stopped catching birds bugs worms and rats for level grinding after the 20s. Now I'm just coasting and conserving balls. If I level up cool. I'm more concerned with completed dex and a boss team that can level up with me. 

I'm just trying to get to level 30 as fast as possible since that's when the max cp caps for every monster. Then I'll have a reason to use my stardust lol.

Pretty sure max cp doesn't cap at level 30 unless you mean wild pokemon 

I'm really glad Niantic fixed the wild starter pokemon bug, just caught a 540 CP Bulbasaur with 85% IV and I'm up to 110 candy for it