• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1063 posts in this topic

The Gyrados jumped from 2200 to 2800. Doesn't make sense but ok.

IMG_4631.PNG

any of the iv raters update yet?

Just now, Tygo said:

any of the iv raters update yet?

Doubt it. Give it a week.

damn... i finally caught nice things today

I'm just trying to level up and get my gym defenders over 3k, so I can keep up with all the other hardcore gym battlers once they change the gym training prestige gain again. Which I hope they do as that's practically all that's left in this game.

Edit:

Screenshot_20161121-155955.png

And this is pretty low for the more hardcore gym people in my area.

Damn son is your life a Dratini nest?

6 hours ago, HououinKyouma said:

Reveal hidden contents

Been that way since the beginning of October.

In terms of the CP changes, people seem to be claiming the end of all the same pokes in gyms, but in reality, it just changes the top 6 to a top 7 with the additions of Gyarados and Rhydon and the removal of Rk9, with some shuffling of course within the hierarchy of the best gym mons. It does now seem like you can use a lot of different pokes to battle gyms though, but some of the pokes that recieved buffs are still awful ie Kingler.

And congrats on hitting 35 dude, I assume that involves a lot of lure grinding which I absolutely abhor, and it was such a pain to do even when I needed the stardust for my gym pokes. So good on you dude, the mid 30s and up club is p exclusive, and requires a shit ton of time and dedication to doing, you gotta get to 40 now to rep dgz.

Yeah it does involve a lot of lure grinding haha. My friend just actually hit 40 last night and I have two other people I constantly play with that are 37 and 36 respectively. We're trying to be the first four in our area to reach level 40. But I absolutely love it. Just hanging out and having fun is what I get the enjoyment from. Leveling is just a bonus. Also it helps having a 4 stop and 5 stop cluster in my area which makes everything easier lol.

i actually plan on making another account during the double xp event. Want to see how quickly I can get to level 30. And yes I will be playing on my iPad with this account lol.

Rhydon skyrocketed to like 3rd highest CP of catchable stuff. Love it. Also for those who live in NYC, Charmander nest in Central Park. Went from 50 to 158 candies in two hours. 

Edited by Angeles

So I decided to make another account for this xp event. Going to see how fast I can get to 30 lol. I'll be playing this account with my iPad while playing with my Main on my phone.

Ditto's out. Literally catch everything and you'll get one. Small cut scene of whatever you catch turning into it. 

Hopefully it's only extremely common things turning into ditto's. I'd hate to be catching something thinking it'll give me enough for that evolution I've been waiting for... suddenly cut accent, rage, phone through window, etc. 

Managed to get my second account halfway through level 19 with a little under two hours of play. This is insane lol

By the way this new tracker is awful. It was rolled out to my area and it completely gets rid of your nearby option. The closest pokestop is a mile from me and if only shows the Pokémon near that stop on my sightings. Like seriously, fuck this.

Finally hit 130 in the pokedex. I came back to SoCal for the week break I have and surprisingly there were Seels here which I needed.

But it looks like its going to be harder to progress with this new tracker since I live in small towns

Starting today, Trainers in the following areas will now be able to use the new Nearby and Sightings functionality:

United States of America: All states west of the Mississippi River (except Hawaii and Alaska)

Canada: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and the western half of Ontario.

Australia: All states and territories

LOL why? No love for Eastern North America?

Ofcourse europe gets excluded lmao

The tracker blows, RIP sightings. I would rather have the old sightings list so I can see if something good spawns near me.

@Jazz Yeah, I live in socal so I'm less than 30 minutes from the beach when I'm at school or at home so I get like 3~4 Dratinis each time I decide to go to the beach.

And yea @Justin. I've met quite a few mid 30s+ guys at the quad lure spot I go to in SD, so you notice the regulars at the spot as the high level dudes.

My goals for this event are to hit 33 and catch a ditto. I'm halfway to 33 already so I might shoot higher, we'll see.

I just used about 500 Pidgey candies, about 10 other evolutions of other Pokes and a Lucky Egg, and I received a 106,000 EXP drop. 

Lit I guess LOL 

I don't get to grind as much as I'd like to anymore since I work 1-midnight four days a week but I'm for sure gonna try to hit level 37 before this event is over. What's awesome is my 7-day streak bonus will happen Sunday at midnight so that'll be an easy 20k exp

I also didn't get fucked over by this cp update. I refused to power up anything that didn't have 93%+ iv with the perfect move set. Currently sitting at 1.8 million stardust.

Did a lucky egg and got around 142.000 exp points, not bad at all. 

Caught a 96% Dratini that had 535cp. I evolved it and powered the fuck out of it once I get breath/claw lol.

IMG_4071.PNG

Barely got to play after the first couple days of this event, but still halfway to 34 lol. 4x LEs and all the new bonuses too op.

Managed to get 1.2mil into level 36. I know I could have gotten halfway through 37 if I didn't work the hours that I do. I own a Plus and I was able to drop a lucky egg and do laps around Main Street and get 60k+ each time. 

Tracker also is available in europe. So far its working randomly, because sometimes in sightings the pkmns are fucking far from my place while some that actually show up werent even in my sightings. So I think they need to fix some of the bugs. 

I didnt expect a tracker considering they removed it before because of the heavy load it took on the server and how complicated it was to keep it updated