Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1108 posts in this topic

I just got tracker in the eastern US as well. So what's the deal with pokemon that are not located near pokestops? Do they even appear on the radar? If not that's a big problem.

31 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I just got tracker in the eastern US as well. So what's the deal with pokemon that are not located near pokestops? Do they even appear on the radar? If not that's a big problem.

It only shows you the Pokemon that are near Pokestops. Kind of counter productive because this is just going to encourage people to either quit or use another software to locate nearby Pokemon. 

Funny thing is, I tried this new radar system like 2-3 months ago just by GPS spoofing to France. And within those 2-3 months, NOTHING has changed about it. 

Well thats shitty if it only locates pkmn near stops. Cuz before I used to see nice dratinis and eevees in my sightings, which now wont show only if they are near a pokestop. 

Why cant they just show both or be able to track both near stops and nearby 

IDK. I'm pretty much done with this game TBH. I'd like to complete the pokedex, but the fact that the updates have made the game less enjoyable than it used to be is very frustrating.

I've said it before, the tracker is trash. Getting rid of the sightings was a terrible idea, and niantic didn't know that because they decided to do their beta testing in San Francisco which has an insane amount of pokestops.

16 minutes ago, Justin. said:

I've said it before, the tracker is trash. Getting rid of the sightings was a terrible idea, and niantic didn't know that because they decided to do their beta testing in San Francisco which has an insane amount of pokestops.

Well honestly this really shows how dumb/naieve they are. Anyone with a little bit of common sense would have known getting totally rid of sightings was a shitty/dumb idea for alot of areas with much fewer pokestops.  I mean even if they just did the beta test in San francisco where alot of stops are, they shouldve known better that the results there arent perse viable for other cities/countries etc. Its really dumb to just base their conclusions on the san fran test. 

Thats why they shouldve done both and even maybe just only do tracking for sightings instead of just pokestops. That wouldve been much more relevant.

They should either use tracking for sightings or give every area alot more stops (so the tracking now is atleast more viable).

If Niantic would just give us a filter option so we can only see Lax, Lapras, Dratini, etc. with the Nearby and Sightings this would all be fixed.

So I've been using this app and I barely turn the game on anymore unless I go out looking for stops to swipe like mad OR if by some miracle I see something with high IVs. Everything is pretty accurate from what I can see. It's pretty great. Only downsides would be constantly having to answer "I'm not a robot" things and sometimes it takes a full minute or two to get the full map loaded.

3RVwyEy.png

ogUN0tx.png

QgCJ63m.png

Is that only for android? If not is it just called "Pokemap"

Is that only for android? If not is it just called "Pokemap"

Not sure if it's android exclusive but yes it's name is just pokemap

8 candies away from my first gyarados. Taken me this long even with the buddy system to get here... so how much do I rage if it has twister? Which is better, pulse or pump?

14 minutes ago, Tygo said:

8 candies away from my first gyarados. Taken me this long even with the buddy system to get here... so how much do I rage if it has twister? Which is better, pulse or pump?

Not many magikarps where you live? I have 5, (close to a 6th), 2 have dragon pulse, 1 with hydro pump, 2 with twister. 4 of them I evolved and I only caught one (1775 orso with twister lmao), so plenty of magikarps in my area.

Twister is shit, so if magikaps are ''rare'' where you are than I would rage if it has twister lmao. 

I prefer dragon pulse since its super effective against dragonites which alot of people use in gyms in my area. I wouldnt complain much if it has hydro pump, but it depends what people use alot in your area. I have alot of vaporeons with hydro to take down rhydons/arcanines etc so thats why I prefer dragon pulse for my gyrados aswell.

I live near so much water but not close enough to reap the benefits without making a day out of it. If I get twister, I uninstall the app lol.

I can't see the app in the play store, is it from a website?

apparently it was pulled from the store.

pokemapgo.xyz

Android exclusive.

26 minutes ago, Tygo said:

I live near so much water but not close enough to reap the benefits without making a day out of it. If I get twister, I uninstall the app lol.

If trading gets here and we can trade overseas, I can trade you one if your gyrados will have twister lmao

Edited by Light.

If that happens, I have over 30 tauros too. Let's be friends.

16 minutes ago, Tygo said:

If that happens, I have over 30 tauros too. Let's be friends.

Lmao nice, I have zero. Never hatched it and never even seen it.

Most annoying is that i have hatched over 50 (if not more), 10km eggs and still no snorlax.

I have 3 snorlax. 1 great IVs lick/hyper beam. 2 Garbage IVs with lick/body slam.

Thats nice haha, at this point any snorlax will do xd

one advantage of my unluckyness is that during the candy event I hatched between 5-10 scythers and onyxes so I have over a 120 candies. So got enough candies to get steelix and scizor. Same for porygon 2. 

I can get most gen 2 evolutions. 

I do wonder what they will do with umbreon and espeon (cp wise they are the weakest which is a shame). Cuz they have to do something cuz 1 in 5 will be shitty odds imo

The new tracking system finally made it's way to where I live. 

Along with the new tracking system, my house (which used to spawn 4-8 pokemon at once), is back to spawning only 2 at a time. Awful update. I'm done playing this shitty game. 

Also there are no pokestops anywhere near me so they are showing me pokestops that would take 20 minutes to walk to lol