Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Light.    48

Nice

Maybe we should like get region pkmn for eachother, like find a way to make it work orso. 

Cuz I dont know when trading is coming out (not anytime soon I guess) so maybe we can help eachother. 

Idk, maybe its a bad idea orso, but just throwing out the idea

»Tygo    14112

Took 1 regular pokeball. Also another (crappy) Snorlax. Never saw this before though... 

c6vnYuc.png

• Upvote 2

Light.    48

Still no snorlax, Ive been hatching 4 elekids in a row lmao.

Atleast I hatched a 96% togepi

IMG_4569.PNG

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14112

Ugh 50 to evolve tho... I hope these eggs run through the remainder of the game and get adjusted to lower kms because I'd rather those spots go to better things and get my easy togetic.

»Tygo    14112

Also just mass evolved everything and hit 132/140 (135/143 counting babies).

11 more COME ON.

Light.    48

^ nice

im getting sick of this game. My last 7 ten eggs have all been elekids. Really? 7 in a row...this is insane. Wtf man

Faint    5726

I haven't got a single elekid yet :(

Finally got my charizard/blastoise/venusaur due to the upped encounter rate of starters in the new year!

• Upvote 1

Light.    48
8 minutes ago, Faint said:

I haven't got a single elekid yet :(

Finally got my charizard/blastoise/venusaur due to the upped encounter rate of starters in the new year!

Im sick and tired of seeing that wobble face on my screen after hatching yet another 10 km egg. Im starting to hate elekid. If and when we can trade (if they will ever introduce that lol) and you still dont have one, hit me up. I got 7 of them motherfuckers lmao. 

Yeah its nice, Im stacking the candies cuz charmender is super rare for me. Atm I have 463 squirtle candies (but not imo a good enough squirtle, but I do already have 2 blastioses so Im not in a hurry for a third), I have 334 bulba candies (one 698 wonder 87% and one 742 with 75%), so im kinda waiting for maybe a better one. I do already have a venusaur so yeah. I have 350 charmender candy and one 632 cp one of 82% iv, so if I dont get a better one I will evolve him. No hurry cuz I do already have a 93% charizard. Im just collecting as much candy as possible since all starters are quite rare for me. 

And I started with less than 50 candies for each starter cuz I powered up my charizard and venusaur some time ago. So yeah this weekend I will play a bit to catch more and then I should be set for a bit lmao

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14112

Just missing the venusaur. That 100% bulba better give the good moveset. 

Lykos    3

FINALLLLLLY!!! COMPLETED THE US GEN 1 POKEDEX!!! 143 caught.. took a 2 month hiatus from the game and came back during the ditto event to finish off the dex. Last 2 needed were venasaur (after the event I now haver 2 of these) and hitmonlee, and I just hatched hitmonlee today during lunch

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14112

Venusaur, alakazam, machamp, omanyte, omastar, kabutops, porygon, drahonite, muk, weezing, rhydon. Everything but weezing I need at most 10 candies or less. Only seen 4 koffing ever and one ran. So close. 

»Tygo    14112

25 so far with perfect moveset and over 80 ivs. 

»Tygo    14112

Do we know when the starters event is set to end? Supposed to go out tonight and I'm hoping I can get the Venusaur before it's done. 

• Upvote 1

HououinKyouma    802
1 hour ago, Tygo said:

Do we know when the starters event is set to end? Supposed to go out tonight and I'm hoping I can get the Venusaur before it's done. 

It just finished now.

Light.    48

Silph road found some information via data mining.

38 new moves

Evolution items for scyther, onyx, porygon, poliwhirl, gloom, seadra and slowbro

Some new custom stuff for your character

Unowns, idk how much of the serie will be released

And some adjustment will be made for the gym range, probably a bit wider. 

Hopefully they will release this asap and also make sure trading/1v1 comes soon aswell which I doubt. 

»Tygo    14112

Yeah I lost nearly all interest in this game once the last event ended. Going back to nonsense spawns after tons of starters is like going back to pbnj after a Reuben. 

Light.    48

I just feel when they release all of gen 2 or a big part of it, they will see it as yet again a reason to stall trading and 1v1 even more. While it shouldnt, they should implement those feature content aswell asap. Because eventho it is cool to have more new pkmn, but soon we will be ''bored'' with them aswell.

I honestly hope they implement trading aswell so like the gba game you gotta have the item and then trade it so it will evolve. I doubt it tho, I just think they will do that you need the certain item and x amount of candy so when you evolve it will be the correct evolution. Maybe like click on the item and it gives you an option to apply/stick it to a pkmn and then when you evolve it, it will be in effect.

»Tygo    14112

Think I understood only half of that. 

Light.    48

Lmao my bad, was in a real hurry when I was typing that xd

»Tygo    14112

My tracker app just died. I was barely making 2 straight days on each daily reward as it is. I'm pretty much done. 

Jazz    5109

Have they still not released legendaries? What the fuck.

I haven't opened this app in 2 months. Don't plan on playing again until it's summer and we have gen 2.