Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1106 posts in this topic

^ Nice man, I havent been playing as much as I used too. Niantic is really lacking as usual. I just collect 100 coins a day cuz people arent that active anymore and catch a bit what spawns in my house. 

I just recently hit 32 so Im still far behind compared to you, heh

I do experience some glitches with gyms which is that sometimes I see someone fighting a gym, but they dont take it down completely. Like lvl 5+ gym and then its left at lvl 1. It happens alot these days in some places near me, its really annoying. Does anyone else experience this?

At first I thought someone lacked the time to finish it which is weird considering its usually a lvl 5+ gym, so when you are taking it down, you take down instead of leaving it at lvl 1. But now its happening consistently so I think it has to be a glitch.  Cuz Ive also checked a couple of times when I saw in the app someone is fighting a gym to check the gym, yet no one was there at all. 

Edited by Light.

I've had situations where I'd go to take down a gym, get to the last one, and get error messages with no one else in sight. 

This game used to be second nature to me. Just spent the night in Brooklyn, stops and gyms galore and tons of nothing but walking, and opened it twice for a few minutes to grab the stops at the place I was staying. Two weeks ago I should've hatched every egg I own. Meh. 

People leave gyms at 1 if they can't solidly take the gym from them (ie solo players that can't auto make a 3+ gym from the gym they've killed), so it's better to make the team prestige against a level 1 gym than giving them a free level 3 gym.

I personally think that the level 1 gym strat is garbage unless its like a 3k snorlax at the top, all the other top cp pokes are easy to get max prestige out of.

The entire gym meta is stale asf.

I doubt it's going to change much unless there's some way the can grab a substantial amount of players back. This game is bleeding what little players it has left and should focus on stopping the bleeding. Just release Gen 2 now and Gen 3 in the summer with the legends somewhere in between before this game dies.

Watching this crash and burn is hilarious.  If you bring in millions of players who are not the regular type of OCD mobile game addicts, you have to cater to them as well.  NM else to say.

Clash Royale is the model they should have followed.  Put some actual depth in.

I have some pretty mindless games that do a way better job of retaining my attention.

Hell one of them is a coin dozer game lol.

Finally got there tonight. It was a fun ride<3

IMG_6404.PNG

Today is Mewtwo's birthday. If there was ever a time for an event, that ball was dropped. Bigly.

Double candy is nice and faster buddy candy

and increase of chansey is nice aswell. Secretly hoping for more gen 2 pkmn

IMG_4734.PNG

I'd buy incubators during this event, but there's literally no point now lmao. All I want out of eggs are Dratini, Chansey, Lapras, and Snorlax.

31 minutes ago, Justin. said:

I'd buy incubators during this event, but there's literally no point now lmao. All I want out of eggs are Dratini, Chansey, Lapras, and Snorlax.

Exactly. And now with increased Chansey, I dont mind not hatching it. 

Im still waiting for my first ever snorlax lmao. 

I will use half of the event time to walk lapras and other half dratini. 

I was predicting vday was double candy so I've been saving all of my rare catch transfers. Time to transfer my 40 chansey. Aiming for 1k chansey and tini candies after this event.

Also I just got my pogo + like a week ago, so even more free candy.

I've had the pogo+ since October. It can be pretty derpy at times. 

Im starting to get annoyed with this event though. Literally just clefairy everywhere. I don't mind the egg spawns but Jesus this is almost as bad as the Halloween event.

I have 600 Chansey candy already. Let's see how many I can get. Don't think I hit 1k tini candies though.

Anton have any good tracker suggestions? Preferably with ivs? 

Just find twitter feeds for your area. Most areas have a pogo subreddit/fb group which can usually lead you to the twitter feeds.

I had all that for a while but now I'm hooked on a feature from an app that got shit down. Knowing the ivs before I waste balls since items are so scarce by me. 

So sad

If you have an iPhone use PokéTracker. It displays the IVs and gives directions. 

Android womp. 

So far this is a very shitty event for me and people around my area. Only 2 Chansey spawned after 2 and a half day playing of around 3-4 hours each day. Ive also been to a couple of cities around me, nothing. 

Only jiggly/slowpokes, usually those 2 already spawn alot, so now its just almost only those 2. Same for Porygon, before this event I already had 130 candies orso cuz he spawns frequently.

Only double candy and twice as fast buddy candy is ok, but the spawns of locations are not evenly thought out. I know people who catch easily 5-10 chansey a day while I barely get any. 

Niantic really has to follow through cuz otherwise after this event more people will quit.