Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1106 posts in this topic

Looks like I will get my Heracross around may when Im going to Brasil. Gonna stack them lmao, 1 of my fav pkmns.

Just a bit annoyed that Umbreon didnt get much love at all while he's one of the top Eevee evo and should be up there with Vaporeon. I hope Niantic will fix this. 

Also a bit mweh that they nerfed Lapras. 

i live in south texas and got both corsola and heracross today

anyone getting the evo items? I'm looping around some blocks and getting about 50 items per loop and still nothing. 

Also feels like stops recharge faster but Idk if that's true. 

Holy rage filled horror. I spent a bunch of time checking IVs and matching the "best moveset" from a list I found online and now they're all different and nerfed so all the time was a complete waste. ghreliuvnsefdxuighnbersldfgvnsedfugbhvjsneldf,

I got dragon scale so I got a 2170 cp and 91% kingdra with dragon breathe and outrage. My gf got like 2 sun stones tho

the evo items are hard to get 

Edited by Light.

5 hours ago, Tygo said:

anyone getting the evo items? I'm looping around some blocks and getting about 50 items per loop and still nothing. 

Also feels like stops recharge faster but Idk if that's true. 

I've dropped 3 10ks and 1 evo item. A friend dropped 2 10ks and 3 evo items (one was 7 day streak though). So it seems they're about as rare as 10k eggs if not rarer, besides the evo item you get from your 7 day streak.

anyone actually seen a larvitar yet? 

1 hour ago, Grimey said:

anyone actually seen a larvitar yet? 

I got 1 off a lure. They spawn almost randomly from what I've heard/read.

good thing my house is notorious for spawning Dragonite, Snorlax and Lapras randomly 

hopefully I'll get a Tyrannitar :(

I'm really disappointed I missed out on all the Chancey/Porygon opportunities during the Valentines event. I have yet to even see a Porygon. Did manage to catch a bunch of Lickitungs though for gen 4. 

My school has been spawning a lot of gen 2 starters and I'm halfway to a Typholsion and Meganium 

Some guy had a Tyranitar in the gym across from my house

I just got a Misdreavius it was pretty swag

I'm pretty close to Meganium and Crockanaw, but haven't seen any Cyndaquil past the first one I got

I already have every evo item evolution. Here's my johto dex so far.

IMG_6982.PNG

I'm at about 30 without any item evos. Not a single evo item yet. 

I havent even een starters of gen 2.

I see alot of murkrows and natu. Rest are just the ratatas, weedles and pidgeys of gen 2. 

So far barely any decent spawns.

Im going for a 9 ten eggs hatch spree to Hopefully get a larvitar. Atm I have 5 ten eggs so only four to go. Although with my luck I wouldnt get much out of them xd

All 3 10ks that I've hatched so far were dratini. I can't complain but a mareep or larvitar woulda been cool.

Two ten k's Anna both Hitmonlee (woah that's registered in my Swype text dictionary). Got a teddiursa and skarmory. Waiting on decent ivs to evolve a hoothoot and ladeba. One more catch on marril and wooper too. After that, all the common evos are done. 

7 hours ago, Tygo said:

Two ten k's Anna both Hitmonlee (woah that's registered in my Swype text dictionary). Got a teddiursa and skarmory. Waiting on decent ivs to evolve a hoothoot and ladeba. One more catch on marril and wooper too. After that, all the common evos are done. 

your 10ks were pre gen 2 if you hatched hitmonlees. I'm talking just about post gen2 drop. Pre Gen 1 ive had my fair share of complete garbage lol

Also anecdotal but it seems like they've increased tini hatch rate. 3/4 of the 10ks I've hatched so far were tini.

I got a Metal Coat for my 7 day streak :(

7 day streak just net me zero evo items. Grand total of items since this started.... zero. This is beyond frustrating. 

3 hours ago, Tygo said:

7 day streak just net me zero evo items. Grand total of items since this started.... zero. This is beyond frustrating. 

making them rare is p fair on niantic's part because they want you to play more etc etc. it shouldn't be easy to get the gen 2 dex like a week after release. it obv can be frustrating but you gotta just keep spinning.

1/1000 is a bit drastic though. 

26 minutes ago, Tygo said:

1/1000 is a bit drastic though. 

theyll eventually do an event that balances it out, look at all the previous op pokes and rare stuff. you'll drop one eventually