• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1063 posts in this topic

people still gps spoof this game right? 

i see gyms go down and 2 mins later the same people are 7 stacked in a gym

there's literally no way they are car pooling and taking down all of the gyms in the area. i don't even live in an area with pokespots. if you drove around for 10 mins you'd be able to hit a total of 6 pokestops in my area and 7 gyms lol.. 

not to mention these guys have tyrannitar, tons of gyarados and shit and none of those can be caught in my area at all, ever. 

since this game's inception i've never found a magikarp or gyara in my area but I have 4 2400 gyara from farming the best area in the city. 

52 minutes ago, Grimey said:

people still gps spoof this game right? 

i see gyms go down and 2 mins later the same people are 7 stacked in a gym

there's literally no way they are car pooling and taking down all of the gyms in the area. i don't even live in an area with pokespots. if you drove around for 10 mins you'd be able to hit a total of 6 pokestops in my area and 7 gyms lol.. 

I mean they're probs spoofers, but there's a lot of dedicated gym groups that can build a strong lv10 extremely quickly. Most spoofers are lazy af so theyll have usernames like john123, john1234, etcetc but if they have a bunch of unique usernames and potentially customed out avas they're probs just a dedicated group. I mean the ppl that have been grinding since release have multiple pages of 3k+ mons, so its honestly not that unbelievable that a dedicated group has a bunch of good shit esp with the prevalence of twitter scanners.

rhydon gyara ttar and dnite are ez af to prestige against esp if theyre 3k+. the only strong shit that is slightly annoying is blissey and to a lesser extent lax but they're all doable

all of their names end with "gohome" 

lulugohome

ETgohome

etc 

i'm not saying it's impossible but it's highly improbable that these guys are hunting the gyms this hard, especially when they aren't even in an area with pokespots and pokespawns lol 

like literally nothing spawns where the gyms are, i have no idea why but nothing ever spawns there 

5 minutes ago, Grimey said:

i'm not saying it's impossible but it's highly improbable that these guys are hunting the gyms this hard, especially when they aren't even in an area with pokespots and pokespawns lol 

like literally nothing spawns where the gyms are, i have no idea why but nothing ever spawns there 

yea obvs spoofer then. but i kno groups here will scout out prime suburb gym regions cuz theres less turnover if you stack a lvl 10 with min 2800 cp

18 minutes ago, HououinKyouma said:

yea obvs spoofer then. but i kno groups here will scout out prime suburb gym regions cuz theres less turnover if you stack a lvl 10 with min 2800 cp

every gym around here is min 2800CP 10 stack and the fucking gym goes down and back up every hour 

makes no fuckin sense 

2 hours ago, Grimey said:

every gym around here is min 2800CP 10 stack and the fucking gym goes down and back up every hour 

makes no fuckin sense 

yea theres dumb gym bots that can strip a lv10 in like 30 secs. its p unfortunate that your area is like that. near my parents place theres this psycho that targets specific players that have "messed" with "his" gyms and kills all of their gyms in the county. so the dude you see is most likely botter scum

Time to hatch these bad boys 

IMG_4831.PNG

My gf has the same. We gonna hatch 9 each.

Took us around 2 weeks to get a full ten batch each. 

Just 2 "shitty" ones. Mantine and gligar. My gf hatched exactly the same except for 3 larvitars, she hatched 3 dratinis 

and im happy about my 98 pineco

IMG_4836.PNG