Jump to content
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Recommended Posts

Grimey    8228

people still gps spoof this game right? 

 

i see gyms go down and 2 mins later the same people are 7 stacked in a gym

 

there's literally no way they are car pooling and taking down all of the gyms in the area. i don't even live in an area with pokespots. if you drove around for 10 mins you'd be able to hit a total of 6 pokestops in my area and 7 gyms lol.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimey    8228

not to mention these guys have tyrannitar, tons of gyarados and shit and none of those can be caught in my area at all, ever. 

 

since this game's inception i've never found a magikarp or gyara in my area but I have 4 2400 gyara from farming the best area in the city. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
52 minutes ago, Grimey said:

people still gps spoof this game right? 

 

i see gyms go down and 2 mins later the same people are 7 stacked in a gym

 

there's literally no way they are car pooling and taking down all of the gyms in the area. i don't even live in an area with pokespots. if you drove around for 10 mins you'd be able to hit a total of 6 pokestops in my area and 7 gyms lol.. 

I mean they're probs spoofers, but there's a lot of dedicated gym groups that can build a strong lv10 extremely quickly. Most spoofers are lazy af so theyll have usernames like john123, john1234, etcetc but if they have a bunch of unique usernames and potentially customed out avas they're probs just a dedicated group. I mean the ppl that have been grinding since release have multiple pages of 3k+ mons, so its honestly not that unbelievable that a dedicated group has a bunch of good shit esp with the prevalence of twitter scanners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801

rhydon gyara ttar and dnite are ez af to prestige against esp if theyre 3k+. the only strong shit that is slightly annoying is blissey and to a lesser extent lax but they're all doable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimey    8228

i'm not saying it's impossible but it's highly improbable that these guys are hunting the gyms this hard, especially when they aren't even in an area with pokespots and pokespawns lol 

 

like literally nothing spawns where the gyms are, i have no idea why but nothing ever spawns there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
5 minutes ago, Grimey said:

i'm not saying it's impossible but it's highly improbable that these guys are hunting the gyms this hard, especially when they aren't even in an area with pokespots and pokespawns lol 

 

like literally nothing spawns where the gyms are, i have no idea why but nothing ever spawns there 

yea obvs spoofer then. but i kno groups here will scout out prime suburb gym regions cuz theres less turnover if you stack a lvl 10 with min 2800 cp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimey    8228
18 minutes ago, HououinKyouma said:

yea obvs spoofer then. but i kno groups here will scout out prime suburb gym regions cuz theres less turnover if you stack a lvl 10 with min 2800 cp

 

every gym around here is min 2800CP 10 stack and the fucking gym goes down and back up every hour 

 

makes no fuckin sense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
2 hours ago, Grimey said:

 

every gym around here is min 2800CP 10 stack and the fucking gym goes down and back up every hour 

 

makes no fuckin sense 

yea theres dumb gym bots that can strip a lv10 in like 30 secs. its p unfortunate that your area is like that. near my parents place theres this psycho that targets specific players that have "messed" with "his" gyms and kills all of their gyms in the county. so the dude you see is most likely botter scum

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

My gf has the same. We gonna hatch 9 each.

 

Took us around 2 weeks to get a full ten batch each. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

Just 2 "shitty" ones. Mantine and gligar. My gf hatched exactly the same except for 3 larvitars, she hatched 3 dratinis 

 

and im happy about my 98 pineco

IMG_4836.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

Not sure who still plays this game but I just pissed off an entire county. Posted on a local FB page seeing if any valors wanted to knock off a bottom rung on some mystics so I can jump on all the level 10s near me and I'd do the same on the valor gyms close by as well. Holy SHIT so these people take camaraderie in a pointless gym system seriously lol. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

Update. Someone used the word pokemorals. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
13 hours ago, Tygo said:

Not sure who still plays this game but I just pissed off an entire county. Posted on a local FB page seeing if any valors wanted to knock off a bottom rung on some mystics so I can jump on all the level 10s near me and I'd do the same on the valor gyms close by as well. Holy SHIT so these people take camaraderie in a pointless gym system seriously lol. 

It's moreso that gym shaving is a super dick move. Rn prestiging up a lv9 with blisseys at the bottom or really any bad combination of prestigeable mons at the bottom can take like 15+ mins to prestige up 8k, not including the revives and pots and finding strong gyms to drop your mons in. I just got shaved out of two gyms where i had 3.1k cp mons and it's a pain to have to go out and find more lv7-9 gyms to drop and then prestige them up. There's plenty of shavers out there and realistically I doubt Niantic will ever do anything about it, but you have to put yourself in the shoes of those getting shaved, you're taking spots from people that had to actually grind them out. Especially now that there's so little people playing if you do it a lot people will take notice and your rep as a shaver will ensure people target any gyms you're in making it really a lose lose situation for both you and your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

I get it's a bitch trying to find something else nearby but what am I supposed to do then? Stare at all the gyms by me all full and not be able to do anything? I get it's dick but I'd say going with someone else is a lot better than creating a new account just for that purpose and a ton better than stopping all progress for the sake of someone's hurt feelings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+The Antagonist    1667

is it worth buying Lucky Eggs while the sale is on? I have a pretty limited supply of coin (only 100 or so atm, I don't tend to get more than 10 per day) and I sometimes find myself wanting to expand my storage. I'm level 23 or 24, if that makes a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49
5 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

is it worth buying Lucky Eggs while the sale is on? I have a pretty limited supply of coin (only 100 or so atm, I don't tend to get more than 10 per day) and I sometimes find myself wanting to expand my storage. I'm level 23 or 24, if that makes a difference.

 

I think it is worth it. Normal price is 1250 so its now 50% off. 

 

Also it really depends what your outlook on the game is. If you just play casually and dont really care much for lvling quickly, then I wouldnt invest in lucky eggs but more so on incu's/pkmn storage and or item storage. 

 

If you ofcourse do like to lvl up quickly then now is the time with lucky egg which gives you 4 times as much exp. 

 

Also imo even if you are a casual player I would still invest in 1 batch of 25 just incase in the future you do want to lvl up quicker than you atleast already invested in 25 lucky eggs which are now at 50% discount. 

 

I got around 500.000 exp on a ''casual'' play/evolve sessions in just couple of hours. I dont really care much about lvling quickly or getting 40 asap orso and Im almost lvl 34 now. I still invested in 50 lucky eggs just in case I want to do a big evolve batch I can atleast get double exp while doing it. Its a bit easier for me aswell since I collect almost 100 coins on a daily basis for months now only having to invest in maybe 2-3 gyms a week to keep my pkmn in around 11-13 gyms. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

Also idk if its just me but I have hatched alot of wonders during this event. Way more than usual. 

 

I hatched like 3 100% ones, bulba, charmender and onix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

Just you. I'm barely getting high appraisals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin.    735

I ran full incubators for the first day or two of the event and then stopped. Burned through like 6000 coins because all I was getting were 2k eggs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

Still no fucking Miltank, ugh. 

 

I gone through 2000 orso coins which was my max from the beginning I would wanna spend. Since I dont really buy coins. As I said, I usually grind gyms on a weekly basis so that I can almost always collect 100 a day. So my 5500 stack has been lowered to 3500. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+The Antagonist    1667
On 18/04/2017 at 6:25 PM, Light. said:

 

I think it is worth it. Normal price is 1250 so its now 50% off. 

 

Also it really depends what your outlook on the game is. If you just play casually and dont really care much for lvling quickly, then I wouldnt invest in lucky eggs but more so on incu's/pkmn storage and or item storage. 

 

If you ofcourse do like to lvl up quickly then now is the time with lucky egg which gives you 4 times as much exp. 

 

Also imo even if you are a casual player I would still invest in 1 batch of 25 just incase in the future you do want to lvl up quicker than you atleast already invested in 25 lucky eggs which are now at 50% discount. 

 

I got around 500.000 exp on a ''casual'' play/evolve sessions in just couple of hours. I dont really care much about lvling quickly or getting 40 asap orso and Im almost lvl 34 now. I still invested in 50 lucky eggs just in case I want to do a big evolve batch I can atleast get double exp while doing it. Its a bit easier for me aswell since I collect almost 100 coins on a daily basis for months now only having to invest in maybe 2-3 gyms a week to keep my pkmn in around 11-13 gyms. 

I wish I had 625 coins to spend :sandals:

Caved in and bought 1, but I haven't upgraded my bag/box at all so that will need to take precedent (currently at 250/250 and 310/350), gonna try and hit lv 25 before this event ends.

 

Also hatched a Lapras out of a 2k! Super hyped about that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×