Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1104 posts in this topic

I wish the events lasted just a little longer. I'm never able to catch anything with good IVs in time. Went the whole rock event without a single >80% Rhyhorn. Now I'm trying to get a High IV Lapras as an extra Dnite killer and as rare as it is, my hopes are not high.

You're not alone lmao. My only good Lapras is a 96% which I hatched months and months ago. During this event I caught 2 Laprasses with terrible IV, but good for training purposes which may be useless when the new gym system comes out. During the water event I found nothing and hatched no Lapras from two's. 

June 19th they will disable gyms. Has been confirmed. They didnt say what time. 

I hope they keep in mind that the servers may be overloaded and do something about that so we can play without glitches and lag. 

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/raids

Im not gonna summarize what its in the link. Its an easy and quick read anyways,

The raids will be out as beta version in certain areas first so not worldwide yet. Its understandable considering they dont wanna mess it up. The rest of the new gym system will be launched worldwide. 

Also for the Chicago event they said '' Trainers worldwide will still be able to participate in rewards unlocked at the event. Stay tuned''.