Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

HououinKyouma    796
35 minutes ago, Grimey said:

holy shit bruh was it a hard catch? or a guaranteed catch? 

6% base catch rate. I botched the first throw because the attack animation is slightly longer than the other legends. But I great+curve+golden razzed and caught it on the 3rd throw. Just take a few minutes to observe attack animations and you should be good.

Grimey    8197
4 hours ago, HououinKyouma said:

Yup. 70+ people showed up so probs 75~100ish invites. I assume the next wave will be the wide release.

Kinda disappointing to hear that the beta was exclusively through Sprint sponsored gyms. A lot of people I know in Toronto were raiding every possible gym to try and get an early pass. :/ 

I'm hoping the next wave is the worldwide release.. 

HououinKyouma    796
4 hours ago, Grimey said:

Kinda disappointing to hear that the beta was exclusively through Sprint sponsored gyms. A lot of people I know in Toronto were raiding every possible gym to try and get an early pass. :/ 

I'm hoping the next wave is the worldwide release.. 

Yea it will be hard even when they go wide I assume. I know a few people that raided at the sprint gym 7+ times and still didn't get an invite.

HououinKyouma    796

Finally a new event, and it's a really great one. Double dust, 2ks w/ Chansey, Larvitar, and Mareep, and trip exp for new dex entries. Can't wait to grind dust again.

HououinKyouma    796
4 hours ago, Grimey said:

Bet 2k eggs will be rarer than 10ks for this event. 

Last time they did this all eggs were 2ks because you go through more incus/km. So they sell a shit ton of incus.