Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Grimey    8228

willowdex.com is the name 

another rly popular one for toronto is torpokemap.com

Light.    49

According to pokehub confirmed that almost everything is in the datamine for halloween.

So either only ghost types will be released as they did with the babies of gen 2 or release everything of gen 3.

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8228

3 hours, let's go 

apparently duskclops max cp is 1400? bannette is only 2000 as well. 

kinda underwhelming but tbf full ghost type is pretty insane. nothing "good" except ttar & arguably houndoom beat it (arguably meaning arguably good pokemon in general). 

Grimey    8228

nice! i'm very jealous

i'm already over this event entirely. everyone and their moms has caught a 100 banette and dusclops, the only "intriguing" thing is shiny sableye. also I want to raid venusaurs, charizards and ttars for the double candy but no one is ever there and me and my only friend who play have 3 phones among us meaning we're 1 short of raiding lv4s..

;_; 

HououinKyouma    801

The new raid bosses are fairly laughable, but I was tired of the ppl that only raid getting 30 ttars on like 6 accts. So glad Niantic isn't handing dnites away yet. Makes it so that ppl like me that grinded since day 1 still have the advantage over raid only people.

Grimey    8228

The new raids are stupid awful. I'm gonna spend a huge amount of time grinding Golems, Ivysaurs and Scyther and literally participate in nothing else. 

HououinKyouma    801

Basically nothing changed for me. Still going to do legends instead of karps I'll do sableyes, and occasionally hit Lax, Lap, Ttar. I have 6 39 100iv golems and probs 3~4 extra 100iv lvl 30 golems/dudes so idgaf about golem.

Light.    49
5 hours ago, Grimey said:

so wait, are the old raids still lingering?? 

Yeah. They added new pkmn to the raids and removed a couple like weezing/muk and I think some of the lvl 1-2 (not all of them). In a way I kinda get it, now there is more variety. People were getting bored of most of the lvl 4 and the Tyra/Snorlax etc may be a bit rarer again with the new wave of pkmn.

I will just do Scyther and legendary and maybe a Gengar orso. The rest they added I couldnt really care less for them. 

I already got 2 shinies from the ghost event (sableye and shuppet) so Im not gonna do the sableye raid. 

Edited by Light.