Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Grimey    8112

Yeah Star Piece is definitely the best thing they've ever introduced to this game. 

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8112

The new update is awful in Toronto. 

The weather is literally always "Extreme" meaning there's no bonuses and significantly less pokemon appearing.. 

LukeRandi    233

i get the "Extreme" kinda often, probably because we're close to 0°C most of the time. but idk what "extreme" means for them, because "close to 0°C" means "snow" in my books

Grimey    8112

It snows for 5 mins, then it's cloudy for 5. Then it's Extreme for the rest of the day. Sucks dick for catching Pokemon. 

Also makes no sense because I can travel 15 mins south and it's rainy or snowy? tf? It's the same fucking weather LOL 

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8112

Now to get a 100 Breloom and a 100 Absol and I'll be happy with the new releases 

HououinKyouma    802

Yea extreme weather is awful. In my area we had the warning from the launch until 8pm last night, hopefully niantic just scraps extreme weather altogether and makes it a warning like the speed one.

Also spent all of yesterday working on this bad boy.

25319846_563576417315025_989917605_o.png

So happy Niantic gave him Focus Blast so quickly because I was so disappointed on the initial drop to see him get no fighting charge.

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8112

wow man where do you play? it's only mudkips around here (not complaining, mudkip is my fav and probably one of the best)

HououinKyouma    802
12 minutes ago, Grimey said:

wow man where do you play? it's only mudkips around here (not complaining, mudkip is my fav and probably one of the best)

Socal. Yeah there have been 0 mudkips in our entire city. Luckily I hatched one. Torchic is fairly common, Treecko is semi rare, Mudkip is nonexistent. We also have a Torchic nest that's being boosted by weather so there's that. I farmed all my Torchics before that weather boost though.

Grimey    8112

damn I wish we got that kind of weather boost

we get piloswines and machops galore. the amount of hundo machops and makuhitas popping up around us is insane. 

HououinKyouma    802

Last night was pretty crazy for us. We got cloudy so boosted normal and rock and the Laxes/Blisseys/Larvis were insane since I'm in a desert/mountain biome.

Grimey    8112

Has anyone even seen a Shroomish so far? 

They're non-existent in Toronto. I've caught/seen every mon EXCEPT Shroomish.. I don't even see them, EVER, on our pokemaps. 

Edited by Grimey

Light.    48

Ive seen a couple and I even caught a Breloom. They are fairly rare, but I def seen Schroomishes

Grimey    8112

IMG_3613.PNG

I only really play once a week (for like 2 hours max) so this is very exciting for me. Now I just want a hundo Absol, Shroom and Feebas and I'm done with Gen 3 until Metagross, Salamence and Flygon drop. 

HououinKyouma    802

Feebas is too fucking rare. So steamed. I mean it sorta makes sense I guess, but it should be one s2 cell where it's super common and rare everywhere else.

Light.    48
On 22-12-2017 at 7:21 AM, HououinKyouma said:

Feebas is too fucking rare. So steamed. I mean it sorta makes sense I guess, but it should be one s2 cell where it's super common and rare everywhere else.

I hatched 2 out of 10 eggs, iv's are bad tho

got a 100% ralts tho which is awesome

• Upvote 1

HououinKyouma    802

Missed the only hundo ralts that appeared on our city scanner. Sorta sad, but there will always be another. Feebas will be impossible, and Milotic is the best nonmachamp weak defender in the game, so I really want one to drop.

Grimey    8112
1 hour ago, HououinKyouma said:

Missed the only hundo ralts that appeared on our city scanner. Sorta sad, but there will always be another. Feebas will be impossible, and Milotic is the best nonmachamp weak defender in the game, so I really want one to drop.

The only?? 

Am I just privileged being in Toronto? There's no less than 5 Ralts, Mudkip, Torchic, Slakoth etc. hundos on our scanners a day 

HououinKyouma    802
3 hours ago, Grimey said:

The only?? 

Am I just privileged being in Toronto? There's no less than 5 Ralts, Mudkip, Torchic, Slakoth etc. hundos on our scanners a day 

Ralts is decently rare where I am. We do get hundo larvis every few days though.

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8112

Oh. I haven't seen a hundo Larvitar in 3 weeks and it was LV35 weather boosted next to a cliff. Yeah, the only cliff in Toronto. It was kinda ridiculous. No one went. 

HououinKyouma    802
19 hours ago, Grimey said:

Oh. I haven't seen a hundo Larvitar in 3 weeks and it was LV35 weather boosted next to a cliff. Yeah, the only cliff in Toronto. It was kinda ridiculous. No one went. 

Also 2~3 hundo chansey/blissey a month. Desert biome is pretty damn good. So I can't complain about lack of ralts.