Jump to content
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Recommended Posts

HououinKyouma    802
5 minutes ago, Grimey said:

wow I feel for u

It is what it is. I just think it's funny that I encountered the highest and lowest, though I'd rather have the lowest one be the one that fled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bazoo    5694

Trading's finally implemented, but it's kind of trash. First of all, trading rerolls the IVs. Trading a legendary or a new Pokemon costs around 20,000 stardust. So it's like, want to trade to complete your Dex? Hopefully you're trading with someone nice willing to spend a bunch of stardust on you. Want fair trades with Pokes you already have in order to get better IVs? Well you're shit out of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14112

How does it work with all the special pikachus? I'm only missing the party one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Paraliel    8030
On 7/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, Tygo said:

How does it work with all the special pikachus? I'm only missing the party one.

It only checks if you have Pikachu and if its Shiny, hats don't apply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Paraliel    8030
On 7/4/2018 at 6:38 PM, Bazoo said:

Trading's finally implemented, but it's kind of trash. First of all, trading rerolls the IVs. Trading a legendary or a new Pokemon costs around 20,000 stardust. So it's like, want to trade to complete your Dex? Hopefully you're trading with someone nice willing to spend a bunch of stardust on you. Want fair trades with Pokes you already have in order to get better IVs? Well you're shit out of luck.

I get to cheat since my family and girlfriend play, so can just inter trade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bazoo    5694
23 hours ago, Paraliel said:

I get to cheat since my family and girlfriend play, so can just inter trade

As I've used it, it's been a *little* more useful than I thought, but your post sums up it's faults. Niantic wanted to prevent cheaters and abuse, and to promote fair trades....but basically no one is trading fairly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×