Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Grimey    8114

I went down to the docks today in Toronto and there was a spot with SIX pokespots all set-up with Lure Modules. I was there for 1-2 hours and caught enough Staryus, Slowpokes, and Psyducks to evolve them. Also tons of Pidgeys and my first Dragon type; Dragonair. I saw 0 Dratinis all day and I walked the entirety of the lake/body of water (it's fucking huge). Really upsetting that Toronto has such a lack of Dratini. 

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8114

This game needs a way to pick the moves you want for Pokemon that have just evolved. I just evolved a Starmie that knows Quick Attack and Power Gem. My Starmie is walled by Geodude. Please god fucking help me. 

Flacko    2143

Potential Pokemon Hatched by Egg Type

According to Bulbapedia, the following pokemon can be found by hatching eggs for the distances of 2, 5, and 10 kilometers.

2 KILOMETERS

Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Caterpie Weedle
Pidgey Rattata Spearow Pikachu Clefairy
Jigglypuff Zubat Geodude Magikarp  

5 KILOMETERS

Ekans Sandshrew Nidoran(f) Nidoran(m) Vulpix
Oddish Paras Venonat Meowth Psyduck
Mankey Growlithe Poliwag Abra Machop
Bellsprout Tentacool Ponyta Slowpoke Magnemite
Farfetch'd Doduo Seel Grimer Shellder
Gastly Drowzee Krabby Voltorb Exeggute
Cubone Lickitung Koffing Rhyhorn Tangela
Kangaskhan Horsea Goldeen Staryu Mr. Mime
Tauros Porygon      

10 KILOMETERS

Onix Hitmonlee Hitmonchan Chansey Scyther
Jynx Electabuzz Magmar Pinsir Lapras
Eevee Omanyte Kabuto Aerodactyl Snorlax
Dratini        

Flacko    2143
5 hours ago, Grimey said:

I went down to the docks today in Toronto and there was a spot with SIX pokespots all set-up with Lure Modules. I was there for 1-2 hours and caught enough Staryus, Slowpokes, and Psyducks to evolve them. Also tons of Pidgeys and my first Dragon type; Dragonair. I saw 0 Dratinis all day and I walked the entirety of the lake/body of water (it's fucking huge). Really upsetting that Toronto has such a lack of Dratini. 

I don't think it's the area, I think Dratini is just a rare fuck. I've only caught 1 so far.

»Tygo    14128

Bowling last night was at a place that was a stop so I thought I'd have a grand ol time for 2 hrs just spinning my life away between frames. Not to mention someone used a lure. Fucking pidgeot and electabuzz showed up. Everyone caught the buzz....... expect me because I had no reception in the building and trying to connect to a mobile hot spot killed what was left of my battery. Oh and my car charger broke. Life is hard. 

Flacko    2143
Just now, Tygo said:

Bowling last night was at a place that was a stop so I thought I'd have a grand ol time for 2 hrs just spinning my life away between frames. Not to mention someone used a lure. Fucking pidgeot and electabuzz showed up. Everyone caught the buzz....... expect me because I had no reception in the building and trying to connect to a mobile hot spot killed what was left of my battery. Oh and my car charger broke. Life is hard. 

:c

feels

i have this thing for ghosts, literally all my friends have ghastly but me

>finds ghastly

>MFW

>throws spinball

>lands

>smugface.jpeg

>breaks free

>runs

>commits suicide

• Upvote 1

Grimey    8114
18 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Evolved two evee

wanted jolteon

got flareon both times

Fml

don't even dare with the "fml" Eevee is rare as fuck in Toronto 

Grimey    8114
18 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Lol still takes forever to catch enough around where i am

I've caught 3 Eevees in Toronto and 1 Growlithe, 1 Ponyta, 1 Geodude 

The cooler mons with actual typings are hard to find in Toronto. We have DROWZEE literally fucking everywhere, along with Zubat and a tiny splash of Gastly, Nidorans, Weedle, Caterpie (Weedle and Caterpie are rarer than fucking NIDORANS), Pidgey and Spearow. That's pretty much it. OH and Clefairy. 

36 minutes ago, Grimey said:

I've caught 3 Eevees in Toronto and 1 Growlithe, 1 Ponyta, 1 Geodude 

The cooler mons with actual typings are hard to find in Toronto. We have DROWZEE literally fucking everywhere, along with Zubat and a tiny splash of Gastly, Nidorans, Weedle, Caterpie (Weedle and Caterpie are rarer than fucking NIDORANS), Pidgey and Spearow. That's pretty much it. OH and Clefairy. 

Found no growlithe in my area (hatched one), same deal with ponyta, saw a geodude appear near me, but other than that its basically the same except weedle and caterpie are more common than nidorans (basically reversed)

Grimey    8114

my aero is 375cp and I have 0 candies for it

also aero can spawn in literally any piece of grass in the world, it's just an extremely low chance 

11 minutes ago, Grimey said:

my aero is 375cp and I have 0 candies for it

also aero can spawn in literally any piece of grass in the world, it's just an extremely low chance 

Same deal for eevee except much more common

Grimey    8114

That is downtown Toronto, and there are 6 places just like that by the water. All you find is Staryu, Poliwag, Magikarp, Psyduck, Pidgey, Weedle, Caterpie CONSTANTLY. It's extremely far from my home so I don't go there often but there is always more than 200 people at that location. 

»BoraxTheLean    7119

Is there a time of day where the servers usually don't go down?  Or conversely a time of day when the servers are usually unstable?

I have not gotten more than 10 minutes of usage out of my incenses ever.  I'm desperate here guys!  My eggs are piling up!

»Tygo    14128

I haven't had a problem in a few days actually. 

»BoraxTheLean    7119

That's so weird, I have not had continuous minutes of uptime today.

Grimey    8114

I've had no issues with the servers for the last 3 days. The only issue I have regarding this game (nowadays) is the Pokeball glitch where throwing a Pokeball at a Pokemon sometimes crashes your game. 

• Upvote 2

»Tygo    14128

Do we know if stab applies in this game?