Sign in to follow this  
Organization Messenger

The YGOrganization - [TCG] Clash of Rebellions SE

[TCG] Clash of Rebellions SE

For the person who has everything, but wants the Crimson Dragon or play Frightfurs.

$9.99

The Clash of Rebellions Special Edition is the ultimate value for Duelists!

In addition to 3 booster packs of Clash of Rebellions, each box is guaranteed 1 of 2 Super Rare variant cards, PLUS 1 of 2 foil version preview cards of non-foil cards from the upcoming January booster set!

Clash of Rebellions includes exciting new Deck themes and new support cards for other popular Decks. New themes include the fiery Igknight Monsters that burn up their own men to Summon gigantic soldiers, flowery Aromages that pump up your Life Points and gain extra powers while you’re ahead, and a new Deck theme based on one of the most popular American fairy tales ever known that will continue to be supported in subsequent sets.

You’re guaranteed one of these cards in your Special Edition box, either Ultimaya Tzolkin or Frightfur Tiger, plus 1 of 2 foil preview cards from the January booster, AND the 27 cards you pull from your 3 booster packs, loaded up with Igknights, Aromages, Kozmo, Red-Eyes, and more!

Clash of Rebellions Special Edition is a great way to power up your current Deck, or build a whole new Deck, for less than it would cost to buy 3 individual booster packs!

Each Clash of Rebellions Special Edition contains: 3 Clash of Rebellions Booster Packs, 1 of 2 Super Rare cards, and 1 of 2 foil preview cards from the January booster set.

Source

The Organization - Ending Misinformation

• Upvote 1

NB96    857
thanks for frightfur tiger i totally didn't want any of the manga cards whatsoever

who needs diamond crab king anyway

Berdversary    181
He lives in Europe and is lamenting over Konami putting Tiger in the slot which "could have been Diamond King Crab"

»Satchmo    3222

Daily reminder that Stardust Spark Dragon hasn't been legal for 2 years

ibGehring+    1409

Where is this information coming from?

I work for the NZ distributor and we have been told by Konami Europe there is no SE for CORE...

Like, I don't believe this is real considering the PR cards have only recently been released AND this product comes AFTER Dimension of Chaos? That makes no sense.

ibGehring+    1409

Like, this just isn't real and I'm pretty disappointing in the Org for posting this. Nothing about this product makes sense.

+Urthor    10227

B-y0Rk8XAAA4dU_.jpg         vs           lDMoPzY.png?w=605

Not that hard of a photoshop, is it

Where is this information coming from?

I work for the NZ distributor and we have been told by Konami Europe there is no SE for CORE...

Like, I don't believe this is real considering the PR cards have only recently been released AND this product comes AFTER Dimension of Chaos? That makes no sense.

Tzolkin got retired already and tiger which is odd considering it's still the current promo is not uncommon to have a early release

DOCS is supposed to be a November release and BOSH on January, that's the real kicker there

~NeoArkadia~    2794

it's a Japanese source http://bbs.newwise.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=759238&page=261

...and why Japan is a source for TCG products I just I don't know

Chinese Source.

We don't know how the hell Mike-san gets news. He's presumably a Chinese guy in Europe or North America, since he seemingly has access to NA/EU store solicitations, and typically is right. If this is the exception, it's because someone lied to him.

~NeoArkadia~    2794
Okay, he's claiming that North American Stores are getting the CORE SE Product, and that multiple NA distributors have gotten solicitations for it, while Europe-Oceania is apparently getting a DOCS Advanced Edition Product, on the same days, about.

Will be digging into this further.