Noelle

Ace Attorney Anime

»Noelle    5849

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/17/ace-attorney-anime-announced-to-begin-airing-in-april-2016/

Sooooo fucking hype, having played every one myself. It'll be like an animated Murder She Wrote with awesome characters. I think each game should get it's own season. My favorite game is the only one in the main series that didn't hit shelves in US, Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2, and waiting for the slow-ass independent translation team to work on that was a 3 year hassle, but seeing it in anime form should be beautiful. Also, Kristof will be a vivid character.

This is assuming they don't just go ahead and begin it with new content, which is fine too of course and I'm open to new ideas. 

• Upvote 5

FVFRYTHFNG    346

I'm really looking forward to this. I never got around to finishing all the games in the series but this genre of games was my shit, this kinda stuff worked really well on the handheld platforms.

Obviously Ace Attorney deserves this the most but I really wish they'd make an anime adaptation of the Hotel Dusk series as well. If AA would be Murder She Wrote this would be Columbo. Shame the Devs went Bankrupt a few years back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Dusk:_Room_215<-- This and the sequel highly reccomended if you were into AA games, I'm probably going to go back and play some AA games.

Kahu    2419
Announcement in roughly 8~9 hours.

Also, we're getting a manga, too.
  • Upvote 1

»Noelle    5849

first ep airs in japan in a few weeks on april 2nd, and to go out of ironic internet kid anime hating character for a second, im pretty fucking excited about this

• Upvote 1