AsunaIsMyGoddess

Sup, New here.

HELLO my dear friends. And how WONDERFUL it is to be here. My name is Ouroboros, but you can call me John ;))))))))))))))

I like teh animes. xD I'm a massive weeaboo, lol, and want to fuck my waifu (who is the one true waifu), Asuna from Sword Art Online. <3

I play a bit of yugiohs. xDxDxD my main deck is HAT, which is a current meta deck. I like playing meta because it means I win games.

If you have any questions please ask ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

»Tygo    14128
HAT is meta?

Chill with the color'd font.

Good luck. Lurk a while and read all pinned threads.
  • Upvote 1

»ACP    33421

Jesus Christ this is just what dgz needs. Someone who considers HAT meta, types in yellow, and wants to fuck an anime character.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

»Satchmo    3222

honestly this is an amazing parody thread

• Upvote 2

»Tygo    14128

I don't see sigs so I'm missing half the joke I guess.

FVFRYTHFNG    346

I'm gonna pretend this isn't a meme since Greg isn't here yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQG9u_fgj4

Dank Memeston    1716

omgomgfy

also ^

Flacko    2143

So his name is Ouroboros but his nickname is John? Hm.

»rap tap    20154

lmao im ouroboros but my friends call me john

• Upvote 1

"None of you are from Japan, I presume. No part of you people are animated. You are all human beings sitting behind a computer screen I think it's time to take the Naruto headbands, the pirate and otherwise colored fonts, the over-dramatization of human interaction, the video game catchphrases, the My Little Pony profile pictures, the pseudo-intellectualism, the getting upset with me for playing the game when in reality your anger should be directed at those that made the deck I've used possible, the unironic anime gifs, the listening to Linkin Park/My Chemical Romance/Black Veil Brides/Panic! at the Disco, the unrealistic personas, the unironic emoticons, the massive and borderline-obnoxious signatures, the Watcher's Chat extraneous banter (the GGs, the REKTs, the SALT XDs, etc,) the "-chan"/"-desu"/"-san"/"sama" suffixes to your usernames, the unironic "trolling," the looking at the top 5 cards of your deck when you lose, the kneejerk "animefan163: luck" reaction when your opponent draws a card that is limited to one in his deck, the subtracting the last portion of your life points then admitting defeat when you could have made it faster to admit defeat in the first place just because you wanted to have a drastic and blown-up "anime death scene," the anime girl fuck pillows (I know you have them,) and just let all of that shit go because I promise you once you all do this, people in the real world (you know, the one you actually play an active role in,) will treat you more seriously and not like some socially retarded clinical depression poster boy. Be normal people."

oh and welcome john- chan  xd lol!!!

website is bad    2172

tumblr_mtriujg8se1qgs93co1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2