Jesus the Jew

NBA 2015-2016 Season

DaX    178
My god, 13-0.

I hope my Chicago Bulls can beat the Warriors tomorrow but I highly doubt it with the way Curry is playing right now.

iNetdeck    102
Thinking pels vs spurs game was planned. Obviously I'm biased. But holy hell Ryan Anderson was a beast I see he hasn't lost the touch of 2012-13 (most 3s made a season).

kidrock    233

The east isn't bad this year. The Cavs are an elite team; the only one in the east. But, their are a lot of decent teams in the east.

People (clippers) should've shut their mouths saying the Warriors got lucky to win the title last year. 

Rick Carlisle early COY.

Spurs just being the Spurs 2nd best record in the league.

Kristaps!

The 76ers could make a real run at a D league title

+Silver    1008

Porzingis is my nigga. Like I always enjoy watching the Knicks because the 12th man for them is so strong. They always make bench players play wayyyy better than they are. 

> See Lin

> See Kurt Thomas

> See Felton

a few examples

It gives me chills watching old 1999 knicks playoff videos

BTW The Rockets are giving me Charlie Sheen

iNetdeck    102
Of course, he's definitely proving himself to be more than just a stat stuffer on a bad team. Their reason was essentially "Now, not later" in terms of proven worth. But Wiggins never looked bad to begin with.

Jvizzle87    56

Does anyone play daily Fantasy Basketball?

Love DFS hoop

Yeah it's pretty awesome I'm on a cold streak right now though smh started the year with like 2 straight weeks of cashes

kidrock    233

Damn NBA thread is dead. Was at the Bulls Raptors game. I love watching players warm up. Shooters don't miss when it's not game speed it's so unreal.

I guess ppl are waiting for some of these teams to round into form?

Bulls are underachieving

OKC is underachieving despite massive roster improvements and 3rd best record in the conference. Scary as it is, this team should be better given it obtained a decent bench along with Enes Kanter coming into the fold. 

After the top 3 teams in the west and the cavs in the east, there's just such a massive gap.

iNetdeck    102

I know there's still 1/2 a season to go, but so far this is the year where it's reversed; now the west are the ones with two under .500 teams in the playoffs.

kidrock    233

The West has more teams that can win a title. But the east has a lot more teams that are just very solid.

DeRealist    0

The West has more teams that can win a title. But the east has a lot more teams that are just very solid.

I completely agree.

slickz    4307
Teams in West that could win a title

Golden State Warriors
San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Clippers
Oklahoma City Thunder
Memphis Grizzlies (unlikely but plausible)

Teams in East that could win a Title

Cleveland Caveliers
Chicago Bulls

(Toronto, Atlanta, and Indiana just don't cut it)

eh come to think of it West is way more solid

Jesus the Jew    986

Grizzlies don't have a chance. Their offense is practically nonexistent. Bulls aren't playing at the level of Toronto or Indiana. Their defense is too inconsistent.

kidrock    233

Definitely no to the Grizzlies. Bulls have the potential but it's just not going to happen. If Cleveland is healthy they are winning the east and won't lose more than 2 games in any series. Miami, Toronto, Chicago, Indiana, Atlanta are competing for the 2nd best east team with no chance of winning a championship