Jesus the Jew

NBA 2015-2016 Season

+Silver    1008

david blatt fired and now love trade rumors.

heh

im glad lebron thinks hes gunna win a title if he continues to treat his team like it was a 2k16 myteam roster and keep switching everything every single day. 

Cavs probs only win the title if the Spurs and warriors have key guys hurt.

Idk i kinda feel like its much ado about nothing. Cavs are essentially mailing it in and learning how to integrate all these pieces and getting healthy before playoffs. They know they will run through the east so they dont need to play at a super high level.

That being said, you hope that they can just turn it on because the spurs and warriors wont let up and will punish them for that style.

iNetdeck    102

Cavs can't hang with the big dogs. Already two losses to GS and a loss to Spurs. Wasn't a "close" game either the last time vs GS.

I believe the cavs need to play Dellavedova a lot less. He's a scrappy player, but honestly that's it. K-Love is still the same stat stuffer as he was in minnesota. His best (and maybe only) move is having a PnR from Lebron for a three.

+Silver    1008

LeBron is the most unselfish selfish basketball player of all time. 

From all the Lebron games I have been watching, whatever team offense he ran with was so bad. Some of it can be attributed to the coaches he has been with but in reality, it has been him since LeBron was in Miami and even before that 

Lebron even though he may be considered a basketball genius, the offense for the Cavs is so easily predictable and linear. Its either at the top of the 3 point line or pick and roll with Mozgov or any other bigman in general are just so plainly predictable late in the game. It is either that or having JR Smith run around screens for some open jumpers (some of these jumpers being long 2's) or Kyrie ISO's or Kevin Love post-ups, all which can be easily defended by a smart team like the Spurs or Warriors. Hell even I can make a gameplan for how to defend him. 

• Downvote 1

iNetdeck    102

Is it surprising? He's the reason blatt is gone, even when reported sources 'claim' he said it wasn't because of him.. He even said before he didn't listen to the coach.

slickz    4307
i mean unless your pop, phil, kerr, doc, players are always going to bitch and be unhappy. If that rumor is true it's not surprising and I'm glad Riley put his foot down

Jesus the Jew    986

Well, I think the issue is that he never bought into Blatt from the get go. It kinda sucks for Blatt because it's a rough intro to be coaching a contender with astronomical expectations as an NBA rookie coach.

I don't think the Cav's chances at a title have reduced, mainly cause Blatt was already out all season since Lebron was freezing him out. His camp seems to love Lue so maybe there might be an improvement now.

Well, I think the issue is that he never bought into Blatt from the get go. It kinda sucks for Blatt because it's a rough intro to be coaching a contender with astronomical expectations as an NBA rookie coach.

I don't think the Cav's chances at a title have reduced, mainly cause Blatt was already out all season since Lebron was freezing him out. His camp seems to love Lue so maybe there might be an improvement now.

well remember blatt was brought in for a completely different and much younger team

Letting lebron do this is akin to letting the fox in the hen house. He could realistically gut this team and ruin the franchise completely just to win how he wants

+Silver    1008

They love Lue because he knows he can control lue. 

Blatt seemed from reports that he was trying to make himself bigger than the way that the media was portraying him to be. 

He was hugely successful in europe but LeBron and a lot of the NBA treated him like Derek Fisher.

It is kinda sad tbh, that Griffin and the organization let LeBron do all this even after he left to Miami and he barely came back. 

Jesus the Jew    986

It's not as much about him controlling Lue. He just likes Lue. He wanted Mark Jackson when he first came to Cleveland and was unhappy about not getting him.

+Silver    1008

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=j9c5pno

(lets add a first round pick and fournier agreeing maybe to sign long term)

Lets do it

Gives the clippers a much needed SF in Fournier and a good SF/PF that kinda spreads the floor in tobias. 

Gives the magic a all-star PF

PG: Paul/Austin

SG: Reddick/Jamal

SF: Fournier

PF: Tobias

C: DeAndre

PG: Payton

SG: Oladipo

SF: Mario

PF: Blake

C: Vuc

iNetdeck    102

Spurs loss reminds me of how rigged the NBA is..

You can tell when pop is actively "in the game" and when he just doesn't give a shit.. when he's not taking timeouts vs getting angry and taking multiple time outs to address player screw ups.. not getting mad at refs vs yelling at every call..

How do you go from playing great X number of games, then magically playing like a below .500 team... Don't say Tim Duncan would have been the magical answer.

Spurs loss reminds me of how rigged the NBA is..

You can tell when pop is actively "in the game" and when he just doesn't give a shit.. when he's not taking timeouts vs getting angry and taking multiple time outs to address player screw ups.. not getting mad at refs vs yelling at every call..

How do you go from playing great X number of games, then magically playing like a below .500 team... Don't say Tim Duncan would have been the magical answer.

Pop is taking the longview but i doubt he is throwing. I think that withput duncan they dont have a defensive anchor type ce ter which hurts but the more likely case is that pop is messing with minutes and lineups and trying to figure out what works and what does t and how to integrate all of these pieces into his system