Jesus the Jew

NBA 2015-2016 Season

Silver    967

cavs are joke cuz theyve had 4 number one overall picks and havent won a championship....

• Downvote 1

»Pengwan    7709

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=j9c5pno

(lets add a first round pick and fournier agreeing maybe to sign long term)

Lets do it

Gives the clippers a much needed SF in Fournier and a good SF/PF that kinda spreads the floor in tobias. 

Gives the magic a all-star PF

PG: Paul/Austin
SG: Reddick/Jamal
SF: Fournier
PF: Tobias
C: DeAndre

PG: Payton
SG: Oladipo
SF: Mario
PF: Blake
C: Vuc

Don't really like the pairing of Blake+Vuv as a Magic fan but I'd still do it in a heartbeat and just figure it out later. We really just need someone that can score to close out games.

»Paxman    4776

And just how did LaVine win over Gordon?

I had high hopes for lavine, but can he do anything other than dunk?

He played pretty well in the Rising Stars game. Not every youngin is going to develop a full game by the time they're 21.

Wumbologist    14202
Boring deadline. Can't believe Boston did nothing. Pistons are intriguing.

Silver    967

I thought the Celtics did very well keeping the players. I think it would have hurt their chemistry if you traded the players they have right now for anybody tbh. Rather the celtics just wait for free agency or the off-season to trade or sign/

• Upvote 1

I thought the Celtics did very well keeping the players. I think it would have hurt their chemistry if you traded the players they have right now for anybody tbh. Rather the celtics just wait for free agency or the off-season to trade or sign/

The celtics have a very young, but very talented base. I like Crowder, Smart, Thomas, Bradley, Sullivan. All of these are fantastic pieces. They do need a super star or a coach with a system to effectively utilize them all, but if they can maintain most of those assets especially given the contracts they are under, this team can become a force very quickly. 

Silver    967

yea plus all those players under stevens are so hard-nosed and they have an identity. i wouldnt want to mess that right now. its rare when you have so many players that fit your teams philosphy. and I live in LA and I am jealous.

I just love defensive-type teams lol and thats why I love the celtics. 

Jesus the Jew    986

Pistons are really interesting. The Clippers gave up a first rounder for Jeff Green lol.

Cavs got some solid pieces to complement their team. Channing Frye is the kind of crafty veteran that will give them the flexibility to change up their offense.

Silver    967

in reality, hes actually a bad fit for the clips

i think it was more of a "get rid of lance" trade.

but as far as skill, lance is sooo good for memphis. gives them a great playmaker and i feel like z-bo will get him straight.

sadly gasol getting hurt their playoff chances. with gasol, i would have been scared af of memphis.

conley

lance

tony

z-bo

gasol

or a small ball of

conley

lance

tony

matt barnes

zbo

defensively they are hard to deal with and offensively they are just good enough.

Pistons are really interesting. The Clippers gave up a first rounder for Jeff Green lol.

Cavs got some solid pieces to complement their team. Channing Frye is the kind of crafty veteran that will give them the flexibility to change up their offense.

Eh frye is their version of james jones. He helps but idk how much of a difference maker he will be

No one is talking about washinton. Wall, beal, porter, morris, gortat is fairly solid

Clippers losing a first rounder isnt a huge deal and rivers gets a guy who he knows how to coach the best out of. Overall, good deal considering the corcumstances

Silver    967

Channing just feels like a back-up plan if love ever gets hurt tbh. Nothing else

Washington I am still kinda iffy on since I fear Beal getting hurt all the time since those reports came out that he's going to live with knee pain and minute restrictions for the rest of his career

Jesus the Jew    986

Channing Frye is actually quite deadly on offense when he anchors center. So he could give them a big punch when the starters are resting.

Jeff Green might play the 4 to give them some more spacing and give CP3 another lob target.

iNetdeck    102

It's just interesting how some coaches/GMs are so attached to certain players.. Clippers are playing much better without Griffin, yet Doc has expressed zero interest in trading him. He has high value, I would have definitely shipped him off, there are many teams willing to take him. 

Washington is super iffy if John Wall wants to continue to play "iso ball" ala Kobe. Gortat and Nene are just getting older.

Memphis now reminds me of the 2012-13 pacers, so I think it's a good fit for him.

It's just interesting how some coaches/GMs are so attached to certain players.. Clippers are playing much better without Griffin, yet Doc has expressed zero interest in trading him. He has high value, I would have definitely shipped him off, there are many teams willing to take him. 

Washington is super iffy if John Wall wants to continue to play "iso ball" ala Kobe. Gortat and Nene are just getting older.

Memphis now reminds me of the 2012-13 pacers, so I think it's a good fit for him.

Eh but are the clippers a better team without him? I doubt it. Also, there probably wasnt an worthwhile offer for what blake is? I mean what would you need back for him?

For washington, i think injury and age are just killing them. If portland is an 8th seed in the west, no reason for the wiz not to be at least that in the east from a talent standpoint.

Not sure what to make of memphis but thwy need a talent infusion badly.

iNetdeck    102

I think there's a spacing issue with Griffin in, whereas when he isn't playing, Jordan+CP3 make for such a good combo.

If this has any validity, as of Feb. 11, the  Clippers went 18-5 without Griffin, even though at least 1/2 the games were opponents of a .500 record. 

I'm honestly not sure who the clippers even want/need if they were to replace him.

Memphis.. They haven't changed much in the past few years and I feel that's the problem. While other teams are improving, they are stagnant. Always with the same core of Conley, Gasol, Rudolph, Allen since '10 then a bunch of second strings. I don't think adding Barnes / Chalmers is the winning formula.