α

r/TheRedPill saved my life

α    340

Hey dudes, gents, boys and duelists, let's talk about one of the most controversial places on the internet.

TRP saved my fucking life. I went from sexless to getting laid with a few 6-7/10 chicks a month, and that's only the auxiliary benefit (something that the sub will teach you is the case), on top of being at a top 20 college, practicing BJJ/working out 6 times a week, and running a well-paying side hustle. 

For the dudes here who are having trouble getting laid, dealing with aggressions from other dudes, or just not enjoying life because you just can't get your shit together it's an awesome resource, it's worth giving a look. Just ignore the crazies, and withhold judgment until you've read the sidebar and the top posts. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but that's fine.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to hone my social dominance, ambitions, and dark triad traits.

It's good to be back.

• Downvote 25

α    340

Have you met Johnny Li?

Interesting, I was just viewing his profile because I remember him talking about him posting about PUA (which isn't the same thing as TRP). 

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2182

every single time you post you disappoint me further.

looking forward(?) to your posts in 2016 where you start skinning cats and pissing in public in defiance of FEMINAZI SUPREMACY MYTHS

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

+Digbick    7376

arent you the chinkass naga that keeps crying abt not having a gf and not  getting in mit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+ACP+    34067

I got laid 10 times a month after I started playing MTG and bought google glass. It's not difficult. Theredpill might help you in that area, but you need to be more concerned with the fact that you're clearly a fucking failure if you can't get into MIT.

• Upvote 2

Wilson    13844

I got laid 10 times a month after I started playing MTG and bought google glass. It's not difficult. Theredpill might help you in that area, but you need to be more concerned with the fact that you're clearly a fucking failure if you can't get into MIT.

dudes don't count Allen

• Upvote 12

+mmf    23264
so im in the strip club right
I got 2 titties in 1 hand, 2 titties in the other
2 hands with titties thats bigger than 2 scoops of raisins
N i got the google glass on watchin braveheart at the same time
Whats not to like about that
  • Upvote 12

+Satchmo    3226

What's up faggots.

My Mom's been bitching at me for weeks about my little brother, and how all he does is sit on the computer playing yugioh and browsing sites. Well, I finally got sick of that shit so I drove from my suite in downtown Jersey back to my house, and jacked his laptop from him.

After deleting all his games (what the fuck is World of Warcraft? Who cares about level 100 or whatever the fuck it is?) I went through his internet history and found this gay ass site.

Let me tell you faggots something, I've never seen so much gay shit in my life. I take that back, I did see a lot of gay shit at the fag club I went to last weekend, but I only went to pick up bitches. They don't even see that shit coming, before they know it they're stroking my cock in the bathroom.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Instead of being an asshole, I'm gonna help you faggots out, like I'm helping my brother out. In a few weeks you can be a pimp macking machine like ya boy.

First, get a hooker and lose your virginity so you won't be a little nervous faggot around girls.

Next, get some steroids. Find the hookup, go to a gym and ask people that look rock-hard solid like me. The pills are alright, the injectable ones are better but I'm guessing you pussies can't handle sticking a needle in your ass, so go for the pills.

Then after a couple of weeks of pumping iron, go get a tan you pasty freak. Tans make anyone look athletic. Look at me, I roll balls every weekend and the only exercise I get is a threesome; I smoke a pack of ports a day, but I look like I could run a marathon.

Now you gotta get the hair style, feel me? Just print out my picture and go to a salon and say you want it to look like that. Shit, this haircut gets me mad pussy.

Finally, get some tight diesel jeans and an armani exchange shirt, then hit up the club, playboy. The first time you go, bring some yayo with you. There's always bitches wanting to suck your dick for some nosecandy. Soon you'll have enough game to take a cute freshman college girl, and turn her into a gangbanging slut.

Holla at ya boy Young Gotti, 'cause I just got your faggot ass a one way ticket to pussyville, and I'm the mayor. Welcome to the party, computer freaks.

P.S. If you don't listen to me, you can keep jerking off to Japanese comics and yelling at your Mom to make you more Hot Pockets, I don't give a shit. More pussy for me.

Oh ya the pic is of me and the two girls I fucked last weekend. Picked up those skanks at the queer club, took 'em home, made one lick my asshole while I fucked the other doggy.

1227060994569.jpg

• Upvote 16

The Ween    239

LOL you're the dude from the When to Tell a Girl I Love Her? thread. Wow you've really done a 360 since then. So do you confess your feelings to your HB6's before or after you "socially dominate" them?

+mmf    23264
HO boy that dark triad link is too much

+mmf    23264
whats next horoscopes?

ggggg    3694

Quick field report on the first awkward tinder date I've had since getting back on tinder. Had a tinder date in a small town while visiting that didn't go as hoped. Ejected from the date and moved on to other plans.

Body:

Matched with a HB7 who was an exchange student from Europe. Hit it off and quickly got her number. She was in town visiting her roommate's family, and was looking forward to meeting up. The date was planed and I shot a text an hour before to follow up. This is where things went south.

The plan was to have her meet me at a local bar where I would be with friends. Then from there share a few beers, games of pool and darts, escalate, take her too a nice romantic spot in the wilderness and escalate before heading home. Here's what actually happened.

1. I agreed to meet her and her friends at the bar they were at instead of her coming to me. I stepped into her frame.

2. There was a group of people that I awkwardly knew from my adolescents with her. They were the friends she was talking about. I wasn't able to adapt and was thrown off my game since half of them were shitfaced. The few sober ones were babysitting and it made the group dynamic just feel awkward to me.

3. The place was too loud which made conversation tough, but it felt more like an interview. I kept asking her open ended questions trying to find things to start a light and fun conversation, but nothing caught. It was obvious there wasn't an instant spark. Too many IODs from her, including: minimal eye contact, wandering eyes, turning her body away from mine, fidgeting and playing with her drink.

4. Very little kino and I couldn't isolate to try and move to a quieter place to hopefully shift the dynamic. The few attempts made felt kind of awkward even though she was compliant. The music was too loud making it difficult to talk.

So feeling awkward after about 30 minutes, I took the opportunity to leave when she walked away with her friend. What seemed like a solid night, quickly turned upside down.

So as I walked to my car to go meet with my friends, I couldn't help but laugh at the awkwardness I had felt. Been a long time since I've been out of my comfort zone like that. She shot me a text after I left that said, "Well, nice to meet you anyway." Haven't replied and don't think I will.

Lessons Learned:

1. Back to the gym to hit it harder. If there isnt an instant spark, it's probably because she's not attracted to you. If you don't have abs, time to drop the cake and get some.

2. Always maintain frame. Compromise if you have to, but always meet on your terms.

3. Always have a back up plan. Murphy's Law states that no plan survives first contact.

4. Don't be afraid to walk away. Shit happens. Just laugh and move on.

• Upvote 4

Chris Buraseru    10472

Can we turn this into a thread on how to actually pick up some ass without becoming an edgelord (pronounced gigantic faggot)?

Also Satchmo's post gave me ptsd from 2010. Jesus Christ the cringe is too real.

• Upvote 1

Wilson    13844

LOL you're the dude from the When to Tell a Girl I Love Her? thread. Wow you've really done a 360 since then. So do you confess your feelings to your HB6's before or after you "socially dominate" them?

he did a 180, a 360 would put him back in the same place

• Upvote 2

+Paraliel+    8121

i thought that was the joke

• Upvote 2

Wilson    13844

i thought that was the joke

there's a joke there?

»Tygo    14313
I saw downtown jersey and immediately knew a guido fuccboi pic was coming. I lost.

JAPANESE GOBLIN    2182

HO boy that dark triad link is too much

The truth of the matter is that if you did not neurologically develop a dark triad personality as a child, you will never be completely dark triad in the truest sense of the classification

• Upvote 1