r/TheRedPill saved my life

SSJ Grumpig    5620

r7w11pC.jpg

• Upvote 1

Soul    7942
wow it must suck to be an Asian teen.

α    340
yea because if everything was rainbows and sunshine i would've made this post

but if anything i'm actually glad racists like you (who as a minority fall under the same systematic oppression from white men anyways lmfao...where did get that idea, media created by white people?) exist because it made me power hungry enough to find such a support group!
  • Downvote 4

website is bad    2172

you know what else white men created?

the "support group" of actual literal rapists youre trying to proselytize for cuz they ~saved your life~

get the fuck out

• Upvote 5

Soul    7942

yea because if everything was rainbows and sunshine i would've made this post
but if anything i'm actually glad racists like you (who as a minority fall under the same systematic oppression from white men anyways lmfao...where did get that idea, media created by white people?) exist because it made me power hungry enough to find such a support group!

Ur literally fucking hopeless
  • Upvote 1

Nate1080    1224
Just clicked the 1st link in the OP. I know I am not good with women, but even I know far better than to go to a site that literally belittles people (women in particular) in order to help men.

These little nuggets of gold are just examples of what I saw as soon as I clicked the link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3txspf/flashback_post_2_women_are_children_treating/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3tym5t/an_example_of_rape_culture_sjws_and_the_48_laws/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3txnm5/found_a_quick_way_to_shut_down_a_shittester/

Edit: after reading that "when do I say I love you" topic, it all makes sense. You are a literal sociopath, or at least have a lot of self-esteem issues. Couldn't grow some balls before and get the girl, now you have to "socially dominate" them and show them you're the alpha male.

This is actually funny as fuck. Should be moved to legendary imo.

+Sophocles    3074

withhold judgment until you've read the sidebar and the top posts. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but that's fine.

The community's name is a reference to a small group of 'enlightened' people, set against a hostile outside world. It pitches a positive identity to insecure individuals by putting down other people.

I've never seen someone talk positive about this ideology without going "I used to be shy/insecure/ugly/loser/sexless/... (Pick one or more) but now I'm much better". targeting and recruiting people who feel bad about themselves is a little cult like.

Also wtf is an HB6/7???

• Upvote 4

The Ween    237
I believe it's HB stands for hard body (or maybe hot body). It's just another way for them to show 0 respect for women, as they don't seem to use actual names.

Soul    7942

now that im awake this guy is just an expert troll, 10/10.

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23488

hb = hot babe/hot body

+mmf    23488

inviting someone to change their username to HB22bajillion

~Deadborder~    5156
do I have to train myself to sense someone's HB level or do they make like scouters-

wait

THE GOOGLE GLASS

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW
  • Upvote 2

α    340

You are a literal sociopath

what's wrong with being a sociopath?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

+mmf    23488
we have plenty of sociopaths on this site. u are just stupid with or without sociopathy (is that a word?)

+Gojira    1706

we have plenty of sociopaths on this site. u are just stupid with or without sociopathy (is that a word?)

Yes it is, also I highly doubt he's a sociopath

• Upvote 1

Soul    7942

kid just lacks all self-awareness and should've been banned back when he made that long post crying about not getting into MIT

Nate1080    1224

Yes it is, also I highly doubt he's a sociopath

Did you look at that dark triad site?

You have to have some kind of anti-social disorder to believe or follow any of that nonsense imo.

α    340
its so nonsensical i started getting laid almost immediately after gaining an understanding of it:
narcissism = confidence
machiavellianism = social skills (admittedly i still have a long way to go here)
psychopathy = ruthless

its not bad to be dark triad
in fact id say quite the opposite
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

»Digbick    7249
I'm not white tho