PJ

Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series Prague - Feb. 27/28, 2016

pevean    6
Minor mistakes that could be because of the preasure of playing on stream in a feature match
  • Downvote 7

»Noelle    5848

you know with every "minor mistake" he makes that happens to greatly benefit him, his case just becomes severely less and less convincing right?

• Upvote 5

Me.    57

Someone I know played this YCS winner at 2015 Euros and claims there were several attempts at stacking as well as a malicious lie to the judge after he messed up.

+Paraliel+    8032

Someone I know played this YCS winner at 2015 Euros and claims there were several attempts at stacking as well as a malicious lie to the judge after he messed up.

My friends cousin said he likes Hitler too
  • Upvote 2

Me.    57

Not really related to anything at all, but ok I guess this person has flaws outside of yu-gi-oh too.

+Paraliel+    8032

Not really related to anything at all, but ok I guess this person has flaws outside of yu-gi-oh too.

:I

• Upvote 1

Dirk    1956

I think the joke may have gone over his head

Me.    57

I think the joke may have gone over his head

Except I was being serious, not making a joke.

»ACP    33422

I'm a clean yugioh player who loves Hitler and this post offends me.
  • Upvote 2

website is bad    2172

:I

Nash    256

Winner's deck profile, and some comments about what was happening on stream. We took some time to explain the deck and other stuff. Hope some people can look past the ridiculous accusations that are being thrown around in the comments and elswhere and appreciate the deck, work and effort behind the preparations. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyBHyEjGtw

• Downvote 1

Ridiculous accusations?

https://youtu.be/VlkFDTnFH5w?t=5m58s

His graveyard is somewhat separated before the soul charge. He gets out sorc with it and normal summons palomuro. He synchros by picking up the sorcerer, tightly putting it behind palomuro (who was on the left side,) and putting both in the grave. Now, the cards in his grave aren't spread out and you can't really see sorcerer in the grave. Then, he instant fusions and spreads his grave out after. That's an incredibly blatant attempt at pulling attention away from the sorc in grave.

As you can see here, https://youtu.be/VlkFDTnFH5w?t=7m3s, he fans out his grave after getting the sorc that was behind palomuro by picking his graveyard up, which pulls even more attention away from the invalid play. I'd understand if there were no other similar plays throughout the tournament, but when there are 3 "misplays" in just 2 feature matches, the math suggests that there were a lot more throughout the tournament that we have no way of knowing actually happened. Not only that, but other people in this thread seem to remember your friend also attempting similar shenanigans elsewhere. It wasn't his first major event and he's clearly good enough to not be making ridiculous "misplays" like that so often.

• Upvote 1