Tygo

DG Roast

Faint    5973

sandana i accidently negged your post, so i made up for it by +reping the next one. 

no matter the rep, you're still a douche

• Upvote 1

Faint    5973

one day I will do a dgz amy whinehouse rant and that will really push the limits of what is acceptable!

+Paraliel+    8035

one day I will do a dgz amy whinehouse rant and that will really push the limits of what is acceptable!

that movie was good speaking of that

Faint    5973

that movie was good speaking of that

the fact that anyone looks back on amy whinehouse as anything less than a fucking disgusting waste of life, is awful. 

• Upvote 1

fuckfiend    2208

@JC. listen you fake nice bitch. you have been fucking up real hard lately. yeah i said it, you're fake nice. you're not ever really being yourself you kind of just hop on other peoples cocks and ride their opinions. i have no idea how you said you enjoyed aarons posts after he literally said he let his supposed best friend cheat on his wife with some random sluts he led him to that wouldn't have been around him if he hadn't taken him to clubs. not to mention he inserted himself between someones marriage while they had a child together. give it up. you're not nice. you have no identity let alone posi vibes. you dick ride everybody. your entire personality is to appeal to other people. you always make shitty jokes to make people laugh and self deprecate. and i considered myself your friend for a moment but the minute i decide to not hop on your favorite cocks you turn your back on me. your mind body and soul are controlled by the people around you and you don't even have redeeming qualities to make up for that. it would be okay if you weren't always running your mouth off about everybody and you being genuinely nice. but you're not. also you're just a dork that plays dnd and shit. just shut the fuck up idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Confused 1

»JC.    5324

You're right that I struggle heavily with any kind of identity, but I think you might be projecting. First things first, you spend time roasting me in the dgz server, repeatedly ask me to leave, PM me "hey babe we love you", and then post this before I was able to respond.

You're the one pretending to be nice. I talked to Sage about this a bit last week, but you and I make a lot of similar "ironic mean" posts. However, I feel that while I am joking about it, you are just using "joking" as a fallback to avoid taking responsibility for your actions. You do the bare minimum to have plausible deniability when called out.

You basically remind me of myself from high school, so I don't have any moral issues with you, think you're a bad person, or have any qualms about interacting with you, I just don't have any respect for you. Nothing has changed here; my opinion the past several years has been that you are OK, but you don't positively contribute to the site and should be (or remain) banned. 

Regarding aaron, it's obvious the posts suck, but that's what's enjoyable about it. I mentioned it in Walia's thread, but I can't imagine how someone thinks "my friends are all stressed and poor (unlike me)" is something worth talking about. It's like how some might enjoy watching Jazz and Scumwood argue. It's a vice, and I am not perfect.

I mentioned this in the vape 2.0 thread, but you take people telling you to self-reflect as betrayal, and you managed to miss the point completely and do it again.

Lastly, I don't think your argument here makes any sense. You define my entire personality as striving to entertain and make others happy while simultaneously saying it's fake (i.e. a front, hiding my "true" evil personality).

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5324
15 minutes ago, JC. said:

[wall of text]

lmao OK boomer why are you so mad this is why nobody reads your posts

fuckfiend    2208
15 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Can you tone it down tho marj cause the bullying jc meme is growing stale

you're fake nice too but jokes on you im only fake mean

• Upvote 1

»JC.    5324

when you interact with someone, if you want to be mean, you have to at least have in mind what you want the other person to get from the interaction, and have some reason why going that route is a better plan than just telling them normally. if your words are just random insults, it doesn't really matter if it is 'fake' or not. and if you're "fake mean" over half the time, it just becomes your personality at that point.

• Upvote 2

+Sophocles    3332

You understand that beingg nice when you don't feel like it is still being nice or at the very least polite, right

Just because you don't have the intention to be rude or hurtful doesnt mean you're not

• Upvote 2

SageRhapsody    397
On 2019-12-11 at 8:06 AM, fuckfiend said:

@JC. listen you fake nice bitch. you have been fucking up real hard lately. yeah i said it, you're fake nice. you're not ever really being yourself you kind of just hop on other peoples cocks and ride their opinions. i have no idea how you said you enjoyed aarons posts after he literally said he let his supposed best friend cheat on his wife with some random sluts he led him to that wouldn't have been around him if he hadn't taken him to clubs. not to mention he inserted himself between someones marriage while they had a child together. give it up. you're not nice. you have no identity let alone posi vibes. you dick ride everybody. your entire personality is to appeal to other people. you always make shitty jokes to make people laugh and self deprecate. and i considered myself your friend for a moment but the minute i decide to not hop on your favorite cocks you turn your back on me. your mind body and soul are controlled by the people around you and you don't even have redeeming qualities to make up for that. it would be okay if you weren't always running your mouth off about everybody and you being genuinely nice. but you're not. also you're just a dork that plays dnd and shit. just shut the fuck up idiot.

Yikes. 

This does not spark joy. 

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14142

TO THIS DAY... NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU UNDERSTANDS ROASTING.

Call outs =/= roasting

christ

Faint    5973
27 minutes ago, Soul said:

Some of these aged quite nicely tbh 

I still enjoy the aaron dr one

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35015

yeah of all the threads out there this is certainly one

boosh had some good ones surprisingly, early 

+Malcolm    4781
12 hours ago, Soul said: