Tygo

DG Roast

»Tygo    14130

does anyone project harder than boosh?

i just want to be roasted =[

Get real.

+Paraliel+    8033

you do care tho thats why its funny

Isaac if you wanna jerk yourself off and make fun of me just do it in a funny way I could really care less

I know you have some vendetta against me so it's whatever man

Laser Cat    5611

Get real.

malcolm is basically the donald trump of dgz (sans the wealth), so I wouldn't count on that.

»Tygo    14130

Christ that was almost 9 years ago. 

»Tygo    14130

Anyway you all suck at this. If someone calls you out for some shit in here andor you dont think it's funny, BE FUNNIER THAN THEM AND ROAST THEM BACK. HAVE YOU NEVER WATCHED A ROAST?

• Upvote 1

~Deadborder~    5156

i have been informed i needed a punchline for my half-roast to fully roast it and have edited accordingly

slickz    4320

you do care tho thats why its funny

Isaac if you wanna jerk yourself off and make fun of me just do it in a funny way I could really care less

I know you have some vendetta against me so it's whatever man

Mason I made fun of like 6 people including myself. You're just being a butthurt bitch which is ironic because it's what I made fun of you for.

I thought it was pretty funny, you're a skinny white guy with mental problems that streams himself playing video games. so yeah most likely to commit a mass shooting because of being demodded or losing at a game or some shit. I don't have a vendetta you're just an easy target.

slickz    4320

Anyway you all suck at this. If someone calls you out for some shit in here andor you dont think it's funny, BE FUNNIER THAN THEM AND ROAST THEM BACK. HAVE YOU NEVER WATCHED A ROAST?

what tf did you expect tho? good roasts are organic man

»Tygo    14130

i have been informed i needed a punchline for my half-roast to fully roast it and have edited accordingly

I can't tell if you truly hate jeff jones or are just vying for the least heterosexual person on this site but you've got a long way to go if you're up against the dude who taught us all the meaning of "Power bottom."

• Upvote 1

Digbick    7266
Paraliel-the type of naga that shoots up school after being roasted on a childern card game
  • Upvote 1

~Deadborder~    5156

I can't tell if you truly hate jeff jones or are just vying for the least heterosexual person on this sight but you've got a long way to go if you're up against the dude who taught us all the meaning of "Power bottom."

(ftr I don't hate the guy but I do think it's a personality flaw he needs to work on)

(also nothing's coming to mind for a quality counter-roast, sorry =/)

»rap tap    20154
feel like if I roasted eric he'd come back from internet cryostasis to explain how much he's grown up

speaking of, surprised he hasn't moved to japan, whaling is legal there
  • Upvote 15

Malcolm's Multi    1876

Get real.

malcolm is basically the donald trump of dgz (sans the wealth), so I wouldn't count on that.

http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=58076&hl=%2Bdouble+%2Bcall

thats it though... this isnt real, its online and the fact that you too hate me so much for no reason just shows that you are either picked on alot in real life and are taking out on someone from the safety of your computer or your deeply indeed of some pussy and are taking it out on someone from the safety of the computer... either way, your both pretty pathetic... now if this were all done to my face, we'd have a different story, but til then have fun riding each other hard and sitting behind the computer thinking your coolthat is all... im done here rofl

• Upvote 2

»ACP    33421

Oh man, I almost forgot the good old days of whenever you agreed with someone it meant that you were riding their dick.

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14130

yeah but did either one of them eventually get any pussy? 

»Tygo    14130

well, we fucked you pretty hard

ggnore

»rap tap    20154

The Situation did it better than you guys.

sorry your post is upside down for me

• Upvote 1

»Noelle    5848

The Situation did it better than you guys.

you dont know how mad i was that the next guy that got up there didnt make a "haven't seen an italian bomb that hard since mussolini" joke