Tygo

DG Roast

»Tygo    14128

The Situation did it better than you guys.

you dont know how mad i was that the next guy that got up there didnt make a "haven't seen an italian bomb that hard since mussolini" joke

I haven't seen a post that made less sense since your most recent yugioh wall of text.

• Upvote 9

Soul    7945
how the fuck did I get punked by Brandon wigley? I beat a duelist when I was no longer a duelist and took his $$$. That was literally the end of it. I'd roast u back islickz, but I legit haven't the faintest clue who the fuck u r. maybe roast a few more ppl and one will be good and you'll be vaguely remembered for it.

Soul    7945

you do care tho thats why its funny

Isaac if you wanna jerk yourself off and make fun of me just do it in a funny way I could really care less
I know you have some vendetta against me so it's whatever man

Mason I made fun of like 6 people including myself. You're just being a butthurt bitch which is ironic because it's what I made fun of you for.
I thought it was pretty funny, you're a skinny white guy with mental problems that streams himself playing video games. so yeah most likely to commit a mass shooting because of being demodded or losing at a game or some shit. I don't have a vendetta you're just an easy target.

and u play some dumb fucking strategy game that isn't ygo on a ygo forum. u can't make fun of nerds when ur probably an even bigger one. why don't u use that hyperactive imagination you put towards mafia and use it towards coming up with a good joke
  • Upvote 5

slickz    4309

how the fuck did I get punked by Brandon wigley? I beat a duelist when I was no longer a duelist and took his $$$. That was literally the end of it. I'd roast u back islickz, but I legit haven't the faintest clue who the fuck u r. maybe roast a few more ppl and one will be good and you'll be vaguely remembered for it.

My bad i got you and Wigley mixed up. I remember seeing pictures of both of you and being unable to tell who was who

Soul    7945

its ok bro. i can tell this didnt pan out quite like you expected. doesnt matter how much confidence you build up. much like ur first time kissing a whale at sea world;

6sXmiOw.jpg

i can tell u were practicing tho;

FS6DFdv.jpg

• Upvote 8

slickz    4309
yo she was pregnant there
and that other one is me and sis from 6 years ago

either way thats savage. i dont have the time or desire to creep your shit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

slickz    4309
I thought I was a tryhard on the 1st page but that takes the cake. I don't see myself getting into a picture posting war to 'roast' someone as a joke I don't even know.

that sea world joke is recycled as fuck too
  • Downvote 1

Soul    7945

looks like ur girl could take more punches than u

SSJ Grumpig    5620

but that takes the cake. 

nah pretty sure your girl has this covered

• Upvote 18

Soul    7945

yo islickz, pos reppin every post callin ur bitch ass out is like your girl taking a bite every time she looks in the mirror. stawp it. 

slickz    4309
yo, post a picture right now of you and your girl to save me the trouble since you got so much time on your hands

brighteyes    2150

Jeff Jones: Milotic ain't ever getting a fucking mega bro

• Upvote 1

+Gojira    1706

My bad i got you and Wigley mixed up. I remember seeing pictures of both of you and being unable to tell who was who

It's okay, I always used to get them mixed up too.

Soul    7945

took like .5 seconds to find ur page after ur name got dropped. but i can tell ur too lazy to roast anyone, shit too lazy to even kiss ur own wife, instead u press ur faces together. ask that bitch why she can open wide for a fork and not for a tongue kiss.

slickz    4309
c'mon soul don't be a pussy with those recycled jokes, lets get that picture of you and your girl

Soul    7945

u fucks arent even fun. had me returning back to old form for nothing. only roast you and your wife know about is the one you down in 10 seconds. i'd go after gojira but his purple tag and irrelevancy give me the feeling hes on the verge of suicide and just trying to fit in. dont want no blood on my hands. 

+Gojira    1706

u fucks arent even fun. had me returning back to old form for nothing. only roast you and your wife know about is the one you down in 10 seconds. i'd go after gojira but his purple tag and irrelevancy give me the feeling hes on the verge of suicide and just trying to fit in. dont want no blood on my hands. 

To be honest, I have no idea why I have that purple tag still.

Also, saying something and then immediately contradicting yourself isn't exactly convincing.

Laser Cat    5611

so a bunch of people got butt hurt over a friendly ass fucking and the thread died.  seems about right.