ACP

YCS Atlanta: Return of the ACP

»ACP    33421

This YCS Atlanta, you're going to get to see two DGZ admins for the price of one (Atem being the other). This will be the first YCS that I have attended in 3 years or so, but who's counting?

I'll be there playing in the event as well as attempting to sell the remainder of my collection (most weird shit like YCS prize cards, a million ygo mats, sealed starter decks from 2002, etc). I probably won't do too well in the event, but last time I said that I made top32, so who knows really?

I'll be driving up by myself, but I will need a place to stay, since I don't actually have any local ygo friends anymore. Of course I'll pay my fair share. PM me if you're interested. I'm a cool guy, and you can count on the fact that I won't steal your ygo cards since I don't even play this game.

I'll duel, goat duel, play poker, or rap battle anyone who's interested. Or I'll just shoot the shit with you and you can listen to me rant for hours about how Konami is the worst thing since Hitler. I'll also be going to Fogo one night. I would love to have a bunch of DGZers go with me. For those who don't know, Fogo is the nuts and also the best restaurant in Atlanta.

This thread can be used to arrange a meetup with me, or to just give me infinite shit for entering a YCS.

• Upvote 17

+Paraliel+    8032

Wish this was one more weekend out or I'd go :( Work trip during that week

»Sky    978

I'd love to shoot the shit with you bro. I look forward to meeting you and Earl both! I'd also be down to play some Poker as well. I'll be getting there with some friends of mine sometime that Thursday.

»ACP    33421

I'd love to shoot the shit with you bro. I look forward to meeting you and Earl both! I'd also be down to play some Poker as well. I'll be getting there with some friends of mine sometime that Thursday.

Man, so with you that makes a root, a necro, and an ancient? That's the full DGZ staff combo.

»Satchmo    3222
I look foward to meeting you. I know someone will have some edison format decks, we can play that between rounds

»Sky    978

We'll have to get everyone from Dgz together.

+scuzzlebutt    23495

maybe i have to go to this now...

Me.    57

Bodan's chance for redemption.

»Sky    978

Bodan's chance for redemption.
Bodan won't be making ATL unfortunately.

maybe i have to go to this now...

Hell yea come on bro!

»ACP    33421

I still haven't gotten any offers on a place to stay. Anyone have any ideas?

»ACP    33421

Yes, I will be sure to write about my experience sleeping on the street in great detail.

• Upvote 2

Me.    57

Yes, I will be sure to write about my experience sleeping on the street in great detail.

Given how this thread died, I'm looking forward to hear about your experiences on the street.

• Upvote 2

+scuzzlebutt    23495
"alright mother fuckers its time to duel"

»Draigun    6835

Well, should be interesting to see ya again with it being my last event as a FL player.

»ACP    33421

Given how this thread died, I'm looking forward to hear about your experiences on the street.

I got some dude who probably lives about 30 minutes away from the event to let me crash on his couch. Can't believe no one on DGZ had room in their hotel for a ygo master though.

• Upvote 1

Me.    57

Good for you, disappointing for the fans of your writings.

»ACP    33421

I mean the writings are going to be good regardless unless I just go 0-3 drop and drive home.

Me.    57

I was honestly more interested in reading about how you spent the night on the streets than the tournament itself, I don't doubt that your report will still be good though. Maybe just not midnight duel over Egyptian artifacts in a back alley good.

»Satchmo    3222

I got some dude who probably lives about 30 minutes away from the event to let me crash on his couch. Can't believe no one on DGZ had room in their hotel for a ygo master though.
If it were my room I'd hook you up, but I'm with some sketchy nigga talking about sharing a room with people who's existence I can't verify.

I know rapture lives in ATL you can contact him if you need a place to sleep.

»ACP    33421

If it were my room I'd hook you up, but I'm with some sketchy nigga talking about sharing a room with people who's existence I can't verify.

I know rapture lives in ATL you can contact him if you need a place to sleep.

I've been told that rapture's room is full.