honestly, im not sure if heat is absolutely fucking retarded or scum seeing his last game, you know, the hobbit mafia? but he has experience playing apparently? idk

regarding everest, i dont think he's that good of a target either, i mean, he backed me up for being a retard with my all caps? it's not like i needed the help i feel like i clearedit up myself but if we were scum i would've kept up with the scum qt if the plan was to mislead, and wouldn't it look scummy going back on my word like that? im p sure mafia would just keep on if they fucked up like that as to not seem scummy, but uh, wouldn't be a good play imo in the first place..claiming oracle? counter would fuck me up.

so what im saying is that heat is a questionmark and everest doesn't necessarily seem scummy to me.

Anyone you dont like/think is scum?

everest    195

heat's done nothing to convince me that he shouldn't be the lynch today. slickz, sorry that I am not good enough to convince you of my towniness.

in case the worst happens to me, anyone have any ideas to whom i take out with me upon my death? i have a short list, but i'd like to see what people are willing to say as well.

since this will prob be last post for me for day phase, vote heatnation

heat's done nothing to convince me that he shouldn't be the lynch today. slickz, sorry that I am not good enough to convince you of my towniness.

in case the worst happens to me, anyone have any ideas to whom i take out with me upon my death? i have a short list, but i'd like to see what people are willing to say as well.

welp there goes my theory (thought everest was softing a green on Slickz with that whole Im so convinced you are town post, and Slickz already was scanned was trying to force scum to NK him before he did get scanned), that really blows. 

unvote 

Still have one on soph who I want to hear from. 

As for a short list

Sophocles

iSlickz

The chosen Juan    1397

Just came back from work and I was ready to face a clusterfuck of posts. Nice of you to be this inactive, guys. Just 7 hours before EoD and vote list so far is:

Everest (2): Slickz, Heat. 

It's 4 am in here so I might have missed something. You guys lemme know, I'll check whenever I wake up.

heat if u are priest and we're about to kill u, you might as well come clean so that u dont actually die

we have rei as our resident angel and if top wasnt scum, then you're guaranteed a 1 0 0 % legit scan tonight on top of your n1 scan

if u arent priest then carry on then

Just came back from work and I was ready to face a clusterfuck of posts. Nice of you to be this inactive, guys. Just 7 hours before EoD and vote list so far is:

It's 4 am in here so I might have missed something. You guys lemme know, I'll check whenever I wake up.

Everest voted Heat

Why are you so convinced slickz is town gievn he keeps trying to kill you? (Like yeah theres lower hanging fruit but still its not like your super high up theee yourself)

The chosen Juan    1397

Everest voted Heat

So it's

Everest (2): Slickz, Heat

Heat (1): Everest

Great game, uh! Friendly reminder that there's just 2 hours left in the day.

slickz    4322
6:03 am and im going into work
im fine with either but i want to know the reasoning why im on your short list francis when I've been one of the most active players this game and gave my role up early game. if i were scum i would deny information as long as possible

+Gemstone Mine    2731

vote heat

I'm still really sure about this, moreso than everest. At the very least, everest is making a psuedo-active attempt to play the game, while heat basically isn't at all, so at least in terms of information to be gained later everest will spill more beans than heat will at this rate.

+Gemstone Mine    2731

because clearly when I get up abnormally early and am the only one here 1 hour before eod, that's not good.

6:03 am and im going into work
im fine with either but i want to know the reasoning why im on your short list francis when I've been one of the most active players this game and gave my role up early game. if i were scum i would deny information as long as possible

Wifom. Ensures you are never scanned

+Sophocles    3330

Scum is Gemstone, and then between Heat and Everest - maybe even both and they're trying to bus eachother?

Heat and Everest voting eachother just reeks of self-preservation rather than actually trying to solve the puzzle.

Meh looks like soph is getting modkilled. Fwiw i think soph may be the gd based on his only post today which questioned why i wanted heat dead over top (this lines up if top was a hit)

Scum is Gemstone, and then between Heat and Everest - maybe even both and they're trying to bus eachother?

Heat and Everest voting eachother just reeks of self-preservation rather than actually trying to solve the puzzle.

priest?

+Sophocles    3330

Reading thread, I'll drop a vote on either Heat or Everest before EoD in case Scumstone is lining us up for a tie.

Is it safe to say that the Oracle is scum, and likely also the gd because they're not giving us info?