+Gemstone Mine    2583

so this might be the last time I'm on today, so in light of lack of developments, I'm going all in on the heat train. I'm still sure he's mafia, so no real reason to doubt my read in lack of a better target. I do suggest that town look into soph and scumwood as well tho.

confuse ray    4214

@Slickz whenever you read this: What are you thoughts on Gareth (Me.)

I hate the way he's playing but my inclinations are town. He's playing like an idiot but i don't see why scum would confirm a townie right off the bat. dangerous but I wouldnt kill him over everest, heat, or sophocles atm

Well this is what sticks out to me

I hate both of Soph and Heat's posting. Heat's rxn was absolutely terrible unless he was counterclaiming mark there (ie he was oracle). Unless he shits gold today (please go HAM today if you are town), he really needs to die. 

Soph (Gareth posts scummy and thus is always a good push) and Gareth (too dumb to be scum with push) both town read Slickz for his push on Gareth. These are red flags to me which I'll quote.

Everest doesn't have any posts that set off an immediate red flag for me, but I'm probably more with Slickz than Gemstone here. Reason for me is that basically every one of everest's legitimate posts yesterday was a sheep of someone else's read. Sheeped my read on Soph, sheeped gemstone's on heat, sheeped rei's on ladd. 

Everest posts

[spoiler]

^ what he said. isn't no flipping sorta the whole point of this type of mafia? def rose up on my scumdar (that's a thing isn't it?)

policy lynches as a whole are foolish. you're opening the door for scum to blend in with an idea. Unless this was an unclever trap to snare them.

im liking gemstones logic on heat. if we excuse mark the only (i think that's foolist; its hard to keep up with all the name changes) for just being retarded for using all caps, heat seems the scummier of the two to me for zero content added

faulty logic slickz. i only said if we excuse the all caps. at that time as well, heat literally had ONE post that said "omg i suck pls no neg im here" and didn't add anything for hours on end. and my logic on policy lynches is correct. this section has gone through battles over policy lynches, and nothing ever good comes from it.

but for me defending Mark the Only? never remotely even suggested he was town. only said to excuse a single post. and not even the content of said post, just the caps part of it. But you're thinking your votes out at least, which can't be said for most day one votes, so you seem town to me.

I will vote heatnation due to his zero content added to town through a bunch of posts. too many of them were concerned with modkills, something that won't even happen the first time he's short of quota, and spent the night bickering about "mechanics" and trying to get everyone to claim. that solves nothing and like other people have said before me, it gives scum way too much free information.

Really? You think killing a player who's actually contributed is better than a dumb fuck whose provided use.
@rei, I read back through, I think you're right about Ladd. Where heat may have posted useless shit, it appears to be genuine thought all on his own special mind. Ladd has just regurgitation in his posts.
Fuck, idk how to unbold on mobile

[/spoiler]

+canasian    4105

I AM HIJACKING THIS GAME FOR A BRIEF ANNOUNCEMENT

Anyone who can view the King of the Forum sub in General Groundz might notice that my bloody arcanine and Logic, two of our lovely Mafiosos, have not yet been nominated for King of the Forum. If someone here has not nominated two members and would like two contribute, they might be interested in nominating those people.

• Upvote 2

LFN    3177

Claim: I'm watchman and LFN did not wake up during the night.

Sweet

• Upvote 1

LFN    3177

waiting on oracle / gravedigger

only one role was cut

neither have spilled the beans

are both scum denying town info hmmm

confuse ray    4214
im town fanatic and I get an extra life if scanned by priest

im with LFN, gravedigger/oracle claiming opens this game wide open basically forcing scum to choose

everest    195

well, slickz strikes me as town since he's going after me. there's easier targets to off than me, so thats points for him in my book.

heat isn't even fighting it, and instead is asking others opinions. he's added nothing to discussions. that's massive red flags to me.

confuse ray    4214
are you advocating for a policy lynch then? because that's basically what we have on our hands with heat. didnt you just say they were stupid??

"Where heat may have posted useless shit, it appears to be genuine thought all on his own special mind." ?????

was your justification for offing ladd instead, just seems flippy floppy and doesn't seem right.

where are you sophocles?

everest    195

no. he's had plenty of time to offer a defense. he's posted and asked for others opinion. instead of offering his own thought, and im going with his only post today, he's reaching out for your opinion. push this line all you want slickz, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Meh I was afraid this was going to happen. 

We aren't mass claiming. If scum has GD, then this obv backfires tremenously (claim tops role, claim role not in game claim GD and go unCCd). Boom mind = blown. Claiming never helps town ever.

In reference to my first comment, the day is basically auto'd on heat. Everyone is going to push him and he isn't doing anything at all to fix this situation. This is why I wanted him dead yesterday because at some point everyone is going to push on him and scum is going to blend in doing that and heat isn 't going to do anything to stop it. 

confuse ray    4214

It honestly just sounds like you're trying to pick off a bad townie to defend yourself instead off addressing the hypocrisy in your logic and the bandwagoning from yesterday

everest    195

We aren't mass claiming. If scum has GD, then this obv backfires tremenously (claim tops role, claim role not in game claim GD and go unCCd). Boom mind = blown. Claiming never helps town ever.

In reference to my first comment, the day is basically auto'd on heat. Everyone is going to push him and he isn't doing anything at all to fix this situation. This is why I wanted him dead yesterday because at some point everyone is going to push on him and scum is going to blend in doing that and heat isn 't going to do anything to stop it. 

then let's get him out of the way today

It honestly just sounds like you're trying to pick off a bad townie to defend yourself instead off addressing the hypocrisy in your logic and the bandwagoning from yesterday

thats fair enough. if you're at this stage though, you're not going to be open to being swayed. all i will ask is you keep an open mind for the rest of the day ( as we're not even half way there)

confuse ray    4214

then let's get him out of the way today

thats fair enough. if you're at this stage though, you're not going to be open to being swayed. all i will ask is you keep an open mind for the rest of the day ( as we're not even half way there)

uhhhhh this is a huge red flag, not okay with a policy lynch on day 2 

heat can we get some legitimate answers from you? at this rate scum is going to train you off

everest    195

@Everest - I really want to know who you think is scum. Pretend Heat is off the table 

assuming ladd was scum, i'd dartboard sophecles and mark. there hasn't been enough posted today outside of me and slickz going back other than lfn being cleared (i think that's what town is going with?) and gemstone going after heat as well. but both people i've dartboarded have avoided pegging heat or coming to his defense.

everest    195

man slickz, if only i wasn't convinced you're town i'd say bring it on so i could take you down with me