Monarch Turbo x 2

ninjuh    134

>monarch turbo x 2
>no upstart
>44 card deck

>you dont even run upstart in a monarch deck
>you obviously never played the archetype so I guess you wouldnt know that
>if it was 40 cards then i wouldnt be here right

I play the deck. Your build is straight up trash. You're not even using big fire guy smh

Smh
M
H

SMH testes isn't good because i keep playing BA players and they keep plussing off of it. if this is trash then your deck must be the worst monarch build. smh.

• Downvote 1

ninjuh    134

Simple answer Digbick.  PTSD.  Perhaps losing to Burning Abyss and Heroes in the past has left ninjuh with a terrible fear.

i've played BOTH archetypes before, so I know what they can do dude...

Play 3 idea to draw t1
Play 44 card deck

???

3 edea is a must in every monarch deck dude

1 Mega Caius
=> you only need 1, not running mega testes because BA is a thing and will plus BA and HERO. banishing effect is handy because it gets rid of unwanted threats like BA monsters... as said previously banishing the BA is good b/c ur opponent cant plus from them

I don't understand this... You do realize Thestalos the Mega Monarch lets you see their hand, and pick what you want to discard right? It isn't random.

If you don't want them to gain any advantage, just don't discard their Scarm/Graff/Cir or their Shadow Mist. They will always have other choices for you to discard, especially considering those 3 BA monsters only take up 6 slots in their deck so their hand wont be absolutely flooded with these guys to the point where you have no other choice very often enough to consider. And even then, the chances of facing either of these decks are constantly declining as Pepe/Monarch/Kozmo are just seeing more and more play than everything else at this point.

I wont criticize someone for not running Mega Thestalos if they don't want to, but at least give a better explanation for why than this.

yes i know what mega thestalos does. i just don't like thestalos... that's my play style

Am I reading it wrong or is Band Played On unplayable garbage since they can just pendulum out a bunch of lv4s at the same time and easily castel it away?

Chain Summoning is pretty sick though, you can turn it on easily with Prime or Stormforth, or even just tributing a Edea / using Return.

that's what i thought at first

Chain summoning and double summon are garbage. You can already get 2 tributes often by using one for one or eidos grave effect. If you're really desperate to play around veiler, just run book of moon.

it's only one fookin card.

You very much need to stop posting for a while. Lurk the forums, learn how it operates, and do some growing up because negstalking is for butthurt babies that can't handle a little flaming. I'm not saying this just to join in on the fun of telling you how wrong everything you're saying is. I'm telling you because at this rate, you will not last much longer here.

with all due respect, I neg people's posts because they are plainly NOT HELPFUL. i thought that was obvious.

saying someone's deck is trash because their build is 1 card different from yours is not helpful.

I can take flaming but tbh it gets annoying when people just say the deck is fricking trash without even saying WHY it is trash

apparently a lot of people don't have common sense nowadays... it's pitiful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

+Paraliel+    8035

You realize you can say fucking and we won't judge you for it right

Although we do have a swear jar

ninjuh    134

You very much need to stop posting for a while. Lurk the forums, learn how it operates, and do some growing up because negstalking is for butthurt babies that can't handle a little flaming. I'm not saying this just to join in on the fun of telling you how wrong everything you're saying is. I'm telling you because at this rate, you will not last much longer here.

and then you go and give me a warning just because I have common sense. 

• Upvote 3

+Paraliel+    8035

No you were given a warning because this is the second time where you've made a deck thread and consistently given negative feedback to criticism and don't listen to players who attempt to give you advice because of your "personal playstyle" or any other such invalid term.

This is a competitive site for YGO, there is no such thing as a personal playstyle. There is right and there is wrong.

ninjuh    134

You realize you can say fucking and we won't judge you for it right

Although we do have a swear jar

yes i do

but id rather not

Doesn't play Foolish because it's a neg 1 but plays Double Summon.

double summon isnt a -1 though...

tbh nobody plays foolish in monarchs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vYef2A_MUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujujWXmGLXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ekK4cxAQE

still no foolish...

• Downvote 2

+Paraliel+    8035

Double Summon is a -1. It accumulates no self card advantage and is a self card discard.

Cards that cycle and replace themselves are 0.

Cards that draw beyond that are +1's (Pot of Greed) or higher depending on the card.

ninjuh    134

No you were given a warning because this is the second time where you've made a deck thread and consistently given negative feedback to criticism and don't listen to players who attempt to give you advice because of your "personal playstyle" or any other such invalid term.

This is a competitive site for YGO, there is no such thing as a personal playstyle. There is right and there is wrong.

I don't see what you mean. There's been 1-2 people on here who actually give good feedback. The rest of the people just say the damn deck is trash. It's not helpful. Just saying. 
So you're saying if everyone goes around saying decks are trash, that's good feedback for a player to improve his deck. okay. that's definitely NOT common sense.

• Downvote 1

ninjuh    134

Double Summon is a -1. It accumulates no self card advantage and is a self card discard.

Cards that draw beyond that are +1's (Pot of Greed) or higher depending on the card.

all double summon does is give you an extra normal summon to do more combos. that's why it's good...

also all the decks on the linked monarch deck thread are trash. they have little to no control over the field and are trash. apparently that's GOOD feedback to all of you.

• Downvote 1

+Paraliel+    8035

>monarch turbo x 2

>no upstart

>44 card deck

You are running a self determined turbo deck, so playing any more than 40 is incorrect, and not playing draw cards such as upstart to minimize it even further is questionable.

Could you type the decklist out by itself, then put the explanations in a paragraph or two below? I think it would be infinitely easier to read.

Also I think you need Reinforcement of the Army to get to Edea even quicker to start up the engine.

Typing out explanations is infinitely helpful to people trying to give you appropriate feedback.

Someone gave you a legitimate idea of playing ROTA to further your plays for your "turbo deck".

A "turbo" deck generally wants to achieve its goal or desired action as quickly and as efficiently as possible.  Hence why they run forty cards, the bare minimum, so the player can consistently perform said goal or desired action.  Upstart Goblin reduces the deck count to thirty-seven cards, to further increase the chances of a player drawing what they need to consistently perform the deck's goal or desired function.

the-more-you-know.gif

If you truly were playing a "turbo" variation of the deck, wouldn't you be playing Reinforcement of the Army and Foolish Burial?  Tutoring Edea the Heavenly Squire seems like a solid idea, as it helps you achieve your deck's goal.  Foolish Burial also helps your deck, by being able to trigger recover effects of Edea the Heavenly Squire on command seems very useful.  Not to mention being able to use the take-back effect of Erebus the Underworld Monarch is also a good thing.

Basically just rehashing what I said about turbo decks and such. Helpful.

Play 3 idea to draw t1
Play 44 card deck

???

Again, further critique on the fact that your deck's consistency could be fixed.

1 Mega Caius
=> you only need 1, not running mega testes because BA is a thing and will plus BA and HERO. banishing effect is handy because it gets rid of unwanted threats like BA monsters... as said previously banishing the BA is good b/c ur opponent cant plus from them

I don't understand this... You do realize Thestalos the Mega Monarch lets you see their hand, and pick what you want to discard right? It isn't random.

If you don't want them to gain any advantage, just don't discard their Scarm/Graff/Cir or their Shadow Mist. They will always have other choices for you to discard, especially considering those 3 BA monsters only take up 6 slots in their deck so their hand wont be absolutely flooded with these guys to the point where you have no other choice very often enough to consider. And even then, the chances of facing either of these decks are constantly declining as Pepe/Monarch/Kozmo are just seeing more and more play than everything else at this point.

I wont criticize someone for not running Mega Thestalos if they don't want to, but at least give a better explanation for why than this.

Someone giving you legitimate feedback on why Mega Thestalos is a good card to run and why you need a better explanation, and personal preference is not a correct way to refute their thought.

Am I reading it wrong or is Band Played On unplayable garbage since they can just pendulum out a bunch of lv4s at the same time and easily castel it away?

Chain Summoning is pretty sick though, you can turn it on easily with Prime or Stormforth, or even just tributing a Edea / using Return.

Legitimate critique.

Chain summoning and double summon are garbage. You can already get 2 tributes often by using one for one or eidos grave effect. If you're really desperate to play around veiler, just run book of moon.

Legitimate critique.

Pretty sure double summon is 'so fucking helpful' that you decided to play 1 in a 44 card deck, very legit. Might play 1 gold sarc to search for it as well

I count 8 posts that had legitimate thoughts on your deck that need to be addressed.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8035

all double summon does is give you an extra normal summon to do more combos. that's why it's good...

also all the decks on the linked monarch deck thread are trash. they have little to no control over the field and are trash. apparently that's GOOD feedback to all of you.

What does that have to do with it being a -1 or not. It is still a -1 even if you discern it as a good card. Just because a card is a -1 doesn't mean it's bad.

If you think specific linked decks are bad, explain why in there and actually do a good job of it.

ninjuh    134

What does that have to do with it being a -1 or not. It is still a -1 even if you discern it as a good card. Just because a card is a -1 doesn't mean it's bad.

If you think specific linked decks are bad, explain why in there and actually do a good job of it.

I did. I said it's trash and you should never play those builds. I said they're horrible.

• Downvote 4

+Paraliel+    8035

I did. I said it's trash and you should never play those builds. I said they're horrible.

Requesting ban.

• Upvote 7

ninjuh    134

yeah but all the people that are saying double summon is a -1 keeps saying it is trash. that does not help.

• Downvote 2

ninjuh    134

Requesting ban.

wth? all i'm doing is trying the get help for a deck. requesting ban for you

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Requesting ban.

Duel him.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8035

Requesting ban.

Duel him.

I haven't played YGO in almost a year so nah

Digbick    7271

duel me

ninjuh    134

I wonder if this guy realzies that eidos and double summon do not stack with each other

Idk how stupid people can be but this ruling has come up before. So please read this entire article from yugioh organization: https://ygorganization.com/doublesummonlist/

They DO stack dude. I wonder if you realize that you 1.) have horrible grammar and 2.) are truly an amateur.

• Upvote 13