Sky

YCS Houston April 9th & 10th

zubby    234

i always thought it was an alcohol thing, to stop people smuggling in water bottles full of vodka

ycs is on guys get fuuucked uuuup

Thats like what the scottish players do at every YCS XD

Virtuoso    104

i always thought it was an alcohol thing, to stop people smuggling in water bottles full of vodka

ycs is on guys get fuuucked uuuup

Thats like what the scottish people do every day

Me.    59

heard they're making people throw away water bottles cus the venue is sponsored by coke or something

anyone comfirm?

Like, throwing away actual bottles people payed money to buy? And no information in advance?

They did that at YCS Sydney too. I literally brought a Gatorade 2 min before entering venue. Had to bin it, yet they sold Gatorade at the venue. I obviously had bomb liquid in my bottle.

Maybe it's just me, but when I hear water bottle, I think of something like this:

Vitargo-Bottle-800x600.jpg

the water you put in it is obviously worthless, but you actually pay money to get the bottle. So getting rid of the content and getting rid of the bottle would be very different in this case (I would just refill the bottle in the bathrooms on the venue anyways), which is something that kinda just doesn't apply to things like gatorade.

I do realize that your reply doesn't really contradict anything here, but there are a few signs that we might have been talking about different things so I want this made clear. Is the bottle the problem? Or the fact that you have a liquid in it?

»Draigun    6835

Am I the only one that noticed that they have Alex Keeler playing 2 different decks on the Top Table update pages?

Pendulum Performages Rd 4, Monarchs Rd 5

Dubkdad1    681
I understand the concept, but why did they choose that particular monarch variant that has no good way to recover after getting hit with any type of hand traps? drop maxx c on any number of plays and you beat that variant.

Me.    59

Am I the only one that noticed that they have Alex Keeler playing 2 different decks on the Top Table update pages?

Pendulum Performages Rd 4, Monarchs Rd 5

Performapals*

mages are nothing without juggler and plush

• Downvote 1

I understand the concept, but why did they choose that particular monarch variant that has no good way to recover after getting hit with any type of hand traps? drop maxx c on any number of plays and you beat that variant.

Kozmo is a free win, Monarch is a free win, BA is nearly free, and draco pal without losing the die roll is pretty good.

Zinrag    14

Jake lost :(

My dude Jake lost to the mirror.

mark    3105

Kozmo is a free win, Monarch is a free win, BA is nearly free, and draco pal without losing the die roll is pretty good.

- what is the build in question?
- must've lost a lot of dice rolls vs draco pal then 

»Digbick    7243

Lmfao, do you even play yugioh????
  • Upvote 1

Bref    276

Top 32 :

13 Performapal Pendulums
7 Burning Abyss Phantom Knights
2 Burning Abyss
5 Kozmos
2 Xyz Monarchs
1 Domain Monarchs
1 Atlantean Mermails
1 Infernoids

Top 8 :

5 Performapal Pendulums

2 Burning Abyss Phantom Knights

1 Burning Abyss

EDIT : Performapal wins, the guy had to play without Monkeyboard in the top cut cause he forgot to put it in his decklist and won anyway

• Upvote 4

Chaos_Blaze    75

If that's true that's the funniest shit I ever heard

It's definitely true, as it was noted in his feature matches in top cut.

Still hilarious though.

Nas    847
Charles Easton canadian nats 2009 forgot to write reborn and played it until top cut then took it out and won.

oliver?    690

even funnier is that if it hadn't happened, he probably wouldn't have won, because so much would have changed in all of his top cut games and the result would likely have been different

FVFRYTHFNG    346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNU531zDWBE

FVFRYTHFNG    346

T16 Soto's WATER Kaiju

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTsLPWt7O5c

T16 Ariadne DracoPal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-NbNTFBTzM

• Upvote 1

»Digbick    7243

41 deck with three upstart nice meme

7FFuD5M.png

• Upvote 1