little bug

BSODs on ASUS X555Lab

little bug    2005

unexpected_store_exception

and

critical_process_died

these barely started happening today. i dont know if my brother torrented a game with a virus in it or something like that, bc tbh i dont even game on here. all i do is dgz, fb and skype. i barely torrented darksouls like 3 months ago and i barely play that. i have no idea what would have caused it, but reddit said it might be either the hard drive of the laptop or the graphics card, and thats from lurking threads from the same BSODs (bluescreen of death to those who don't know what im talking about). anyways, i installed Crystal Disk Info to check out my hard drive, nothing out of the blue. i ran malwarebytes even on safemode. windows updates are already automatic. ive got no idea whats wrong. it kind of lags up a lot with the mouse icon with the hourglass on the side of it shows up then it's kind of liek BSOD LOOOOOOOOOOL. anyways, it happens a lot and it's pretty disgusting. if my laptop is broked, im going to cry. :c

please and thank dgz. if u want me to explain anything further just ask etc. pls help.

little bug    2005

ok so looks like graphics card could have used an update, maybe it's fixed. dk how im supposed to test the theory but maybe ill never get  a bluescreen again. lets hope not.

little bug    2005

that shit did not fucking work

help me computer wizards! I KEEP GETTING THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHO! NOT GOODO! DEFINATELY NOT GOODO!

+lo fi    2678

help me computer wizards! I KEEP GETTING THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHO! NOT GOODO! DEFINATELY NOT GOODO!

Sounds like the card might be going bad? Is bad, or doesn't like something with the OS. Are you using Win 10?

+Paraliel+    8026

Sounds like the card might be going bad? Is bad, or doesn't like something with the OS. Are you using Win 10?

Yes he is. His computer is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YR6BN7W?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

+lo fi    2678

Yes he is. His computer is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YR6BN7W?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

So.. it's probably the OS.. Get Win7.

• Downvote 1

little bug    2005

So.. it's probably the OS.. Get Win7.

how

Sess    282

Could be a couple different things, overheating, failing hard drive, memory, etc.

Maybe try a memory diagnostics tool like memtest.

little bug    2005

Could be a couple different things, overheating, failing hard drive, memory, etc.

Maybe try a memory diagnostics tool like memtest.

definitely not over heating, ill install memtest.

little bug    2005

about that one corrupted bios theory, havent actually done bios update bc i do not fucking know how all i have is a flashdrive with the bios file on it. its a fully compatible bios with everything ive got on here, including os. 

i was thinking i could go into bios and select a "flash bios" option to update it but apparently that option is not available. it's like grayed out and i can't select it.