• Bernie Sanders
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ted Cruz
    • Marco Rubio
    • Ben Carson
    • John Kasich

»ACP    33422

Indeed, math is rarely sexy, but Nate Silver has never met Allen C Pennington.

10/10

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33422

I hope to someday meet him though!

»ACP    33422

Pretty sure it's just on CNN.com

ThatOneGuy    2005

I'd assume YT will be live streaming as well since they usually do with debates.

»Tygo    14128
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-chicago-protests/

As cool as it was to watch, imo this might be a step backwards. It feels like it'
s going to fuel the argument that Sander's supporters are really looking for violence or at least instigating mass revolution in a negative way. It's going to negate a lot of what people have been showing about trump rallies being violent and kind of put Bernie supporters on a similar level. I don't like it.

+Urthor    10229

There's no reason for them not to protest like that, they just need to do AND resist the very tempting urge to punch a Trump supporter

+Jazz    5378
If you want to stop Trump, violence is not the answer. Intelligence is. Write. Talk to people. Use social media. Use peaceful protest. Make sure every member in your extended friends and family knows why you don't support him.

And most of all, vote against him when the time comes.

Even if that means settling for Hillary. Just because 2 party systems devolve to 2 bad choices for some, doesn't mean one choice isn't far worse than the other. If you sit out an election like this, you better not bitch about the results after.
  • Upvote 1

»Tygo    14128

If you want to stop Trump, violence is not the answer. Intelligence is. Write. Talk to people. Use social media. Use peaceful protest. Make sure every member in your extended friends and family knows why you don't support him.

And most of all, vote against him when the time comes.

Even if that means settling for Hillary. Just because 2 party systems devolve to 2 bad choices for some, doesn't mean one choice isn't far worse than the other. If you sit out an election like this, you better not bitch about the results after.

Cyanide and happiness put out a comic that hit that nail on the head. I posted it on FB but I can't get it now at work.

»ACP    33422
Frankly I'm more surprised that Trump rallies hadn't gotten violent before. Definitely think this could happen again.

+Jazz    5378

The worst part is Trump encourages this type of behavior with his rhetoric. We can't allow someone so incendiary to become commander in chief. He's going to encourage right-wingers to conduct all kinds of misguided vigilante bullshit against Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, etc.

• Downvote 2

+scuzzlebutt    23501
anarchists for trump 2016
  • Downvote 1

Ammit    5159

Frankly I'm more surprised that Trump rallies hadn't gotten violent before. Definitely think this could happen again.

i mean trump supporters have already been shown on video to assault protestors being taken out, so this isn't anything new except for the scale of it, and the fact that some protestors fought back.

»ACP    33422

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/security-forms-ring-around-donald-trump-after-disruption-at-ohio-rally/

Yep, it happened again. No surprises there. Everyone at the Trump rallies seem to be on edge now.

• Upvote 1

Ammit    5159

Hillary really dropped the ball praising Nancy Reagan for helping the AIDS crisis in the 80's, because the Reagan administration did everything in their power to not care about people with AIDS/HIV.

• Upvote 4

»Pharaoh Atem    15772

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/12/security-forms-ring-around-donald-trump-after-disruption-at-ohio-rally/

Yep, it happened again. No surprises there. Everyone at the Trump rallies seem to be on edge now.

>no one on DG made Earl jokes about this

do you all not know where I live

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14128
After saying that line about paying for court fees if someone beats on a protestor, how hasn't he been hit with inciting riot charges?

Laser Cat    5611

After saying that line about paying for court fees if someone beats on a protestor, how hasn't he been hit with inciting riot charges?

He's rich and politically controversial, he basically is immune to everything at this point. 

»Tygo    14128
Not to pull this card but if Obama did something like that, they'd be calling for impeachment.
  • Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8032

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-punching-incident-nc-sheriff-ponders-inciting-a-riot-charge-against-trump/2016/03/14/2f300ec6-ea13-11e5-bc08-3e03a5b41910_story.html ?

Laser Cat    5611

Not to pull this card but if Obama did something like that, they'd be calling for impeachment.

Yeah, and if trump becomes president and did something like this democrats would call for impeachment as well.  The moment something becomes politically controversial the "____-wing media bias" is the go-to card to play when you're involved in sketchy/unethical shit.

• Upvote 1

»ACP    33422

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html?sf22520835=1

Did he endorse Hillary because he thinks his endorsement will help her win? Or because it'll help Trump win? The mind games are so real.

• Upvote 1

+Urthor    10229

Even the KKK wants to help Bernie Sanders

Jesus the Jew    986

I seriously don't understand how he expects this to turn out. Does he think that liberals will leave Clinton? Or is he seriously endorsing her?

And what will his underlings do? Vote for Clinton?