• Bernie Sanders
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ted Cruz
    • Marco Rubio
    • Ben Carson
    • John Kasich

+rei+    35452

Yeah those people who are about to lose a pile of rights and have been openly oppressed and discriminated against all election cycle are such bullies.

Where are my electrodes that should fix this

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Haruki    9301

South Park was forced to re-write tonight’s episode after Trump’s win

640.jpg

The writers and producers of Comedy Central’s South Park famously operate on an extremely tight schedule, starting and finishing entire episodes in the week before they air. But apparently even Trey Parker and Matt Stone can be caught off guard by a truly seismic event in the American zeitgeist, with Esquire reporting today that plans and promos for tonight’s episode of the show had to be scrapped after Donald Trump’s presidential victory Tuesday night.

The current season of South Park has been openly political, putting a reluctant Mr. Garrison in the place of America’s new President-Elect. But descriptions for tonight’s episode previously referred to it as “The Very First Gentleman,” with a promo showing Bill Clinton preparing to visit South Park Elementary. Those have now been pulled, and tonight’s episode—now titled “Oh, Jeez”—carries this promo instead:

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/nwvpus/america-is-going-to-be-great-again?xrs=eml_110916_sps_press_39

Eight years ago—the day after Barack Obama was elected president—South Parkreleased the heist-focused “About Last Night”, which was clearly designed to be easy to adapt to either an Obama or John McCain victory. But it sounds like—as with much of Hollywood—Parker and Stone were sincerely expecting Hillary Clinton to win last night, and were forced to rapidly adjust their plans once it was clear that was no longer going to be the case.

http://www.avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669

• Upvote 5

Laser Cat    5681

Trump won.  He has 4 years (with a republican majority in congress) to enact whatever vision he chooses (his own or those of his advisors).  You guys are going to have to own the next four years, good or bad, and accept responsibility for what happens.  Trump won without the popular vote, so don't act like this election is a mandate on your beliefs either. 

I'm pessimistic but hoping that things turn out okay, but just remember there is another election in 2020 (aka the census) and turnabout is fair play; you better hope that things go well otherwise next time you'll be on the shit end for 10 years. 

• Upvote 7

+mmf    23266
1 hour ago, 7hhzz7 said:

This is the kind of shit a lot of us who voted for Trump are tired of. Being bullied and pressured to follow what others think [selfishly]. People with your mindset of doing that need to stop & we all need to come together to fix the problems in America. It's not going to happen overnight but having progress without having to in someone's face and spewing insults is a great thing for the future of our country.

awww poor u im sry people think ur uneducated and bigoted :[

i'll come together with plenty of the bottom-of-the-barrel shitheads in this country to solve problems but never you. i genuinely haven't seen you discuss a single issue that tangibly matters to anyone in this election cycle and i wish trump's 100-day plan would include personally removing your and only your voting rights and confining you to a cave. if riots ever start over this shit i seriously hope you're one of the first to go so i can insta-book a flight to cali and spit and shit on your grave. afaic one of the only upsides to the electoral college is that as long as you are as uneducated and vile as you are your vote will continue to be exactly as worthless as you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

IRLAlex    117

Ancedotal but:

I was in Croatia recently on something of a romantic getaway with a local I knew there. It wasn't a het relationship by any means. Croatia is a highly catholic country which only has recently allowed Gay Marriage since 2014 I think. Their first pride parade ended in riots. A trans guy got beat (to death I think?) in public only a few weeks ago. We were constantly and legitimately scared we'd be siginificantly hurt, if not straight up murdered, if someone caught us doing as much as holding hands. 

That's fear. That is oppression. This constant concern and watchfulness you need over the most harmless unintrusive actions you might take. That's what many of those protesting right now feel, that's what many have been feeling during the election season and that is what many will feel during this four years.

We've seen Pence double-down on protections for already marginilized people within regards to LGBT protections. We're seeing this: http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/09/kkk-of-north-carolina-announces-donald-trump-victory-parade/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social for fucksake (didn't someone here claim that KKK wasn't relevant anymore). Another example of this 

So don't fucking complain to us about being "bullied". 

Don't even fucking DARE accuse others of namecalling when "cuck" is the pet insult of the right.  Not to mind we've been hearing people call us a whole slew of slurs respective to our identities (ni**er, spic, f*g, towelhead) etc and then when we tell them "Hey, that's not cool", you talk about no one having the right to be offended and free speech (which by the way, trump has made claims to limiting it at least in regards to media, so apparently y'all don't fucking care about that too).

(Oh let's not forget the classic "fucking sjw" or "Libtard" etc).

Basically fuck off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

buckwheatloaf    190

letting gays get married is like letting tigers have babies with lions. everyone likes the novelty of it. everyone wants to see the cute little ligers that come of it. it seems like a cute and innocent experiment with nature and about true equality and stuff.. UNTIL ITS NOT. no one tells u the dark side of mating tigers with lions, no one tells u about how the sex really happens and how the lil female tiger, the lil pretty tiger, takes the big thing from the lion. they dont say it. all that is done in the secrecy of their enclosures. and marrying guys together is the same way. if u really knew what they did with each other in their homes u would never approve of it. so however cute the liger looks, or the married  gay couple next door seems, its not what it appears

dont be fooled by this:Liger-500x398-1160x665.jpg.

• Downvote 25

»Tygo    14313
4 minutes ago, buckwheatloaf said:

if u really knew what they did with each other in their homes u would never approve of it.

They love each other, they fuck each other, and they do everything else a straight couple would you ignorant troll. 

@ACP FFS let me ban this guy. There's no way he's serious and if by some miracle he is, this should not be welcome here. Ever.

• Upvote 6

Azzaw    64

Well I think I'll make my last post on this thread expressing my final thoughts on the topic. Last night was completely shocking and unexpected, Donald Trump is the definition of an anomaly. To make it clear, I neither support Trump nor Clinton - I voted differently and felt ok with it since Cali was going to be a Clinton state regardless. Had I lived in a battleground or really close state I'd feel obligated to vote for Clinton since, at the end, she is a much more suitable candidate than Donald Trump. I'd rather take a piece of poo than a bigger piece of poo. I wasn't completely surprised since, at the end, he still had a fair chance of winning and obviously his followers are seemingly unstoppable. That is my biggest issue with Trump however - his supporters are what is the scariest thing to me, not necessarily Trump himself. I have always been critical of Trump's supporters instead of Trump himself. He has brought out the most backward people from the woodworks and has brought out the most negative and regressive thinking of people by appealing to it. He has basically normalized irrational fear within his supporters and made it acceptable. You can obviously blame Trump for this, but the fact is he isn't forcing people to think this way - they have obviously always thought this way and are just finally expressing it. His supporters have always been cancerous and many are bigots. Majority are extremely irrational and lack empathy (look at Winter for example), and are aware of issues that are going but lack critical thinking and facts to support their irrational solutions to fix situations or issues. Before anyone says, yes I'm also equally as critical towards "liberals" and "sjws" but that is on a whole other topic and in reality, they are not the ones in power. In many ways, this new alt-right movement seems to be a childish response towards "pc culture" as they say, and it is purely based on irrationality and fear-mongering. It's backwards as fuck. With a Trump presidency, I feared most how he would change the political climate - will we know see more openly irrational people and bigots go into powerful positions? Will we know view it as ok to allow people in power to say some pretty racist or xenophobic shit, or propose openly stupid solutions to real problems we are facing? I hope not.

As for Trump himself, there is nothing left to do but accept him as our next president. I really hope I am wrong about him and I really hope he does a good job in office, and I extremely hope he isn't as backwards as his fucking supporters are for most part. If he is anything like Winter is, God help us. I really hope for most part this was just a marketing scheme to win votes. I really hope he can mend how divisive the country is. The best we can do now is hold him accountable for all his actions. Nothing is really gonna change him not being president, but as citizens who are scared or worried we have too look over each other. 

• Upvote 1

+ACP+    34067
4 minutes ago, Tygo said:

They love each other, they fuck each other, and they do everything else a straight couple would you ignorant troll. 

@ACP FFS let me ban this guy. There's no way he's serious and if by some miracle he is, this should not be welcome here. Ever.

Not right now, but it's a strong possibility in the future. I want to work to adding more clarity to our rules regarding what constitutes as trolling/hate speech, but unfortunately I haven't had time lately because I've been swamped with schoolwork.

• Upvote 1

Pico    829

I don't know where this idea came from that Trump hates lgbt people, I've seen it everywhere and it doesn't make sense.

• Upvote 5

+Urthor    10239

Trump probably doesn't, but Mike Pence certainly does.  And Trump's personal position on LGBT doesn't matter so much if he is signing executive orders that are written by Mike Pence, who unironically is enough of a Christian loony to want Christian Sharia in America.

Hopefully he doesn't just institute whatever Pence wants on any issue, but that's the biggest fear.  Not that Trump is president, but that Mike Pence is president.  

• Upvote 4

Pico    829
2 hours ago, Urthor said:

Trump probably doesn't, but Mike Pence certainly does.  And Trump's personal position on LGBT doesn't matter so much if he is signing executive orders that are written by Mike Pence, who unironically is enough of a Christian loony to want Christian Sharia in America.

Hopefully he doesn't just institute whatever Pence wants on any issue, but that's the biggest fear.  Not that Trump is president, but that Mike Pence is president.  

That should be a deterrent from any attempts on Trump's life tbh. The fact that Pence would take over as president, that nigga is a fucking nutjob.

• Upvote 3

+Urthor    10239

YES IMPORTANT THING

HIGH ENERGY POST, DON'T SHOOT TRUMP DUELISTGROUNDZ FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS MERCIFUL

TRUMPOLOGIST    14536
On 8/1/2016 at 7:08 PM, Joe. said:

I will at least entertain the possibility that we see something unprecedented when he gets landslided in November.

WRONG

On 8/16/2016 at 10:40 PM, Joe. said:

He might go from 1% to 0% of the African American vote after that speech.

WRONG

On 8/16/2016 at 10:55 PM, Joe. said:

When he is defeated by 200 electoral votes and loses to all three (maybe four) candidates in the African American vote - I'll point you to the success of this speech. He isn't polling 1% due to magic. Non-college educated white men is not a growing population - and that is the only demographic he does strongly in. #NeverTrump has become the motto of too many demographics he has insulted and ridiculed. 

WRONG

On 8/20/2016 at 6:09 PM, Joe. said:

He has revealed his true beliefs and intentions when going off script. Yes, he can seem understanding when on pace to lose by 200 electoral votes if he is handled by a teleprompter after his third major campaign overhaul. People see right through that. He has reached the point of no return. You can only do so much before you lose all credibility - and he lost that a year ago.

WRONG

On 10/19/2016 at 8:20 PM, Joe. said:

Game over. Had his chances. Failed. This trend for 20 days will result in a landslide. 

WRONG

On 10/19/2016 at 9:35 PM, Joe. said:

I predicted a landslide W for HRC and the Senate flip at the beginning of the year. I am wondering if I underestimated the effects on the House. Will be interesting to see!

WRONG

On 10/10/2016 at 6:32 PM, Joe. said:

His campaign lacks the voter machine level organization of the Dems. The Dems will win on the ground in November. 

WRONG

On 10/8/2016 at 7:13 PM, Joe. said:

I legitimately think McMullin is in play in Utah.

WRONG

On 10/8/2016 at 6:55 PM, Joe. said:

Do you know how campaigns work? Trump was going to lose before this because he was going to be grotesquely out manuveured on the ground. Now that the RNC is about to desert Trump - we are looking at the potential of 400 electoral votes for HRC and states like Texas turning blue.

WRONG

On 10/7/2016 at 8:20 PM, Joe. said:

Game over. Sign the slip.

WRONG

On 10/11/2016 at 9:11 PM, Joe. said:

If Trump undermines the integrity of the election results - people will lose their life. There is very little doubt in my mind he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. When he loses - he is going to go nuts. Look at him on Twitter this morning! Attacking the whole GOP. 

WRONG

On 10/11/2016 at 11:12 PM, Joe. said:

Y2 Analytics Utah poll:
Clinton 26
Trump 26
McMullin 22
Johnson 14

McMullin in play.

WRONG

On 10/22/2016 at 3:57 PM, Joe. said:

It is rather symbolic for Trump to stand on the ground where the first Republican president gave a historic speech; when we are staring at the eve of the Republican civil war that is going to start on November 9th - largely at his doing.

WRONG

On 10/22/2016 at 5:32 PM, Joe. said:

HRC is going to win at least 330 electoral votes - likely much more. I'll check back on the 9th. 

WRONG

On 10/22/2016 at 5:40 PM, Joe. said:

#BlueWave 

WRONG

On 11/7/2016 at 7:44 AM, Joe. said:

10:45 AM 

Current Projection:Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.41.12 AM.png

WRONG

On 11/8/2016 at 3:15 AM, Joe. said:

I am flipping NH for my final projection. DT still wins M2.

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 6.12.12 AM.png

giphy.gif

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

+ACP+    34067

I don't want Trump as president, but there will be a legitimate civil war if the electoral college representatives go rogue.

• Upvote 7

+mmf    23266

depending on what you define as a civil war that might constitute one in itself

it'd be pretty funny if it wouldn't all but guarantee violent riots everywhere in the country ever though

IRLAlex    117

There's like 10000 people in San Fran protesting. Cops in Seattle are joining in (in uniform) also chanting #NotMyPresident.

• Upvote 1

+Gemstone Mine    2602

yes because the best way to protest the fact that really don't like the president is to riot and attempt to convince the sole institution that determines the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth to do whatever the fuck it wants and ignore what the legitimate election decided, compromising it's integrity for the rest of it's lifespan.

Are people even listening to themselves?

• Upvote 16

+mmf    23266

yea we are jus full of integrity over here arent we

+Gemstone Mine    2602

I hate trump as much as the next guy, but the amount of idiocy going on in response to his win is unreal.

Just because trump's a moron doesn't mean you have to stoop to his level.

• Upvote 1

ZXtheD    272
3 hours ago, Gojira said:

http://www.theonion.com/article/report-things-finally-bad-trump-claims-54665

Also @Winter I hope you realize that the DOW grew massively under the Obama presidency. It would be reaching highs now regardless of who was elected.

Lol real talk, this election is the greatest example of a self-fulfilling prophecy I've ever seen