2. 2. Who do you think WILL win?

• Bernie Sanders
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ted Cruz
    • Marco Rubio
    • Ben Carson
    • John Kasich

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3409 posts in this topic

So anecdotal fun fact, just got called a "disgusting faggot" by a Trump supporter at work for asking if he needed help with anything. I'm not even gay. 

Winter you are literally posting from /the_donald

3 minutes ago, mmf said:

nope, of course you wouldn't respond to real statistics or arguments, why did i bother

*Shrugs*

I'm not gonna deny that there's shitty Trump voters out there

I'm not gonna defend Pence on LGBT

I'm not gonna even defend Trump on everything, I agree with him about 98%, but I won't stop talking about the 2% that I have problems with

If you want me to say LGBT has a rosey life in America, I won't lie and say so

But LGBT has helped dig it's own whole in part

*prepares for negs*

by making u self-conscious about the lack of sex you're having? ok

keep whining about negs its so cute

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

winter i've been reading your posts for the past few weeks now, you are both a terrible poster and a terrible person. dennis, stop biting the hook.

edit:

to add, in an earlier post you said trump=closer ties to england. the opposite is true - the uk is in total opposition to trump and the chances of us doing any work with you are almost 0 now trump is there, particularly as we've recently confirmed a huge trade agreement with india. also if you think trump will bring more jobs because of more manufacturing then you're a fucking idiot - more manufacturing = more machines and literally 0 more workers. it helps the rich and screws over the working class, esentially.

i though brexit sucked but man i'm glad i dont live in the usa now 

17 minutes ago, Faint said:

hitler-donald-trump.jpg

So I'm actually unfamiliar with the last bullet in this. What special ID does Trump want Muslims to wear? Is this something related to him suggesting more surveillance of Muslims?

16 minutes ago, Faint said:

to add, in an earlier post you said trump=closer ties to england. the opposite is true - the uk is in total opposition to trump

Is that actually the opinion of the Tory (brexit) wing that's in charge right now? I read Farage was very enthusiastic about the outcome and he was mad at Obama because he supported the Remain vote. Obv Farage's a nutjob but I'm not sure if the Tories feel all that differently

Thread locked. See these thread on details for how these types of discussions can be continued: