• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Ted Cruz
    • Marco Rubio
    • Ben Carson
    • John Kasich

Fullerene60    378
3 hours ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

Although, one KKK leader announced his support for Clinton and said his members had donated $20,000 to her campaign. And Hillary was friends with senator and KKK member Robert Byrd

and als0 straight from his wiki page -

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[22] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[13]

• Upvote 4

»Tygo    14094

If someone were to shop that so that the eyes just slowly move from where they are to a "breaking the fourth wall staring at you and into your soul" type deal, it could be one of the creepiest things on the internet.

»Tygo    14094

Yes but we're probably "blowing it out of proportion" or whatever his excuse is. 

• Upvote 2

So I've been reading up on Chomsky and watching some vids and I have to say I don't agree with him on a lot of his economic views but damn his geopolitics is spot on:

Joe.    4930

I read a LOT of Chomsky. Numerous books. You might appreciate his economic views if you read Profit Over People. His "ideals" are unrealistic but his criticisms of "capitalism" and "trade" are spot on.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joe. said:

I read a LOT of Chomsky. Numerous books. You might appreciate his economic views if you read Profit Over People. His "ideals" are unrealistic but his criticisms of "capitalism" and "trade" are spot on.

I'll certainly consider reading it

You know I find it funny you guys have started downvoting Buckwheat  so hard. Don't you guys realize when you read buckwheats Neo-Nazi rhetoric that it is just a troll character he uses on Yugioh sites. Gosh, I wouldn't be shocked if he has an alt on here playing the opposite of his Neo-Nazi side by using a proxy. No doubt he is also one of those guys who trolls YouTube vids talking about how cancerous they are and so forth. 

Anyhow for realz gives ideas a chance and actually read up on them before you diss them.

• Downvote 3

+Digbick    7226
28 minutes ago, Chumley said:

You know I find it funny you guys have started downvoting Buckwheat  so hard. Don't you guys realize when you read buckwheats Neo-Nazi rhetoric that it is just a troll character he uses on Yugioh sites. Gosh, I wouldn't be shocked if he has an alt on here playing the opposite of his Neo-Nazi side by using a proxy. No doubt he is also one of those guys who trolls YouTube vids talking about how cancerous they are and so forth. 

Anyhow for realz gives ideas a chance and actually read up on them before you diss them.

stop going off topic

10 minutes ago, RZR_DigbickThePickleMan said:

stop going off topic

Sorry, I apologize.  I understand about the "other thing" but I didn't realize it was that big a deal in a political thread where people seem to naturally drift off topic. Although I must point out that the "character" I argue Buckwheat plays is a highly political thing(FauxNeo-Nazism) on it's own that I could argue is relevant to the topic when we consider the effects Political satire has had in recent years.

9 minutes ago, buckwheatloaf said:

also i dont really need anyone to defend me and if i do i will ask ok. trust me i have like 10 people i can call that will come in and defend me when i need defense.

Glad to hear I just didn't want you to end up like Evalion on YouTube. It's extremely sad that the world will not be getting any more of the comedy gold like this: 

• Upvote 2

+mmf    23367
3 minutes ago, Chumley said:

Glad to hear I just didn't want you to end up like Evalion on YouTube. It's extremely sad that the world will not be getting any more of the comedy gold like this: 

thanks for your contribution to this thread about the us presidential election, you are clearly informed on these issues and have relevant opinions

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dennis frogman said:

thanks for your contribution to this thread about the us presidential election, you are clearly informed on these issues and have relevant opinions

I mean that is what I strive for to be an informed voter. I think this whole flap(On Youtube concerning Evalion) shows us how the issue of hate speech vs free speech is not as simple as some people believe. Where do you draw the line? When does free speech become hate speech and when does hate speech become free speech?

• Downvote 3

+mmf    23367

that hurt

• Upvote 1

Joe.    4930

This Manafort stuff is glorious. I wonder if Trump starts calling him Crooked Paul Manafort?

Telvin123    387
1 hour ago, Joe. said:

This Manafort stuff is glorious. I wonder if Trump starts calling him Crooked Paul Manafort?

If I were a kid reading about Trump's campaign in some history book years later, I would wonder why I'm suddenly reading fiction. You really just can't make this shit up.

Joe.    4930
11 hours ago, Telvin123 said:

If I were a kid reading about Trump's campaign in some history book years later, I would wonder why I'm suddenly reading fiction. You really just can't make this shit up.

And Ill have to teach it x.x

SSJ Grumpig    5618
On 8/15/2016 at 2:19 AM, Telvin123 said:

the reason your history books in school didn't go into minute detail is because most of history is as (or more) assbackward as this, but lack of awareness/available information combined with cultural acceptance did a lot to hide it

• Upvote 1