SSJ Grumpig

Dark Souls 3

+Urthor    10202

2 crocs 1 hollow is what you call an impossibly difficult optional boss fight if you aggro both at once.  

It took like two seconds when I did it with spaph but I think that was a glitch because we aggro'd them one at a time and won handily.  If you are soloing I would either try various ways to aggro them one at a time, edge alone the wall to the left hand one for example, or just fucking skip it.  It gives you a p. nice ring though

NB96    832
I just managed to solo them both in one life yessss. First one I managed to stun by attacking his head, riposte nearly killed him so I just hacked at him a little more to win. The second one I used a pillar to put space between us and block his attacks, so I just went around it and poked him once or twice before retreating. I did that over and over and eventually won

Dank Memeston    1716
Shoot one with arrows until it comes over...

SSJ Grumpig    5618

Someone please tell me how two people are allowed to invade me but my Wolf Covenant doesn't give me any allies. This is bullshit game design, 2 on 1 invasions shouldn't be allowed that's ridiculously unfair
Edit Way of Blue gives you allies my bad. Doesn't change the fact that 2 on 1 invasions shouldn't be allowed at all, I'd love to meet the retard who thought that was a good idea...

completely disagree, i love this aspect of the game because it creates a shitload of unique experiences. theres a red soapstone if you only want to duel

Dank Memeston    1716
There have been a few times when i was summoned as a blade of the darkmoon and invaders just kept getting summoned one after another. Likes its just me, host of embers and a purple, then a invader comes and HoE is just laying on his back and purple is just dicking around. Kill the invader then 2 more summoned and one of another purple who just dicks around as well, etc. Etc. Etc.

I think the obscuring ring migjt be a bit op if it does what i think it does. (Removes you from invadees sight after a certain distance away)

NB96    832
Have any of you been summoned by the auto summon Covenants? Aldritch's Faithful works fine for me (although it takes a few minutes sometimes) but Watchdogs of Farron doesn't, neither does Way of the Blue.

Dank Memeston    1716
Ya ive been summoned a lot by blue sentibels/darkmoon. Way of the blue is the covenent that gets others summoned tox not grts summoned itself.

NB96    832
Finished this game yesterday. There were things about the game I didn't like, but overall I think this game has been a fantastic experience and well worth the money. The feeling of acomplishment I got after beating the very first boss was great seeing as I was a newcomer to the series, it's unlike any other game I've played before. I got that Sunset Overdrive game since it was free on Games with Gold but I don't think I could be entranced in it's world the way I was with this.

I can't wait to play Dark Souls 1 now, I've heard it's even better.

SSJ Grumpig    5618
i love reading posts like the one above, grats man

first dark souls is better but be ready for an extremely sharp difficulty spike, its significantly harder than 2 and 3

Dank Memeston    1716
Gj man! The biggest difference is the amount of damage it take to dodge and block.

NB96    832

Has anyone played through the Ashes of Ariandel DLC yet? I just downloaded it and in the first area are so many enemies that hunt you down relentlessly. You barely have time to heal because they are actually pretty fast. You have the wolves and the trees attacking you at once... I guess that's classic Dark Souls.

SSJ Grumpig    5618

is it actually difficult? i got bored of 3 too fast because of the relative ease, spent months with the other games

Dank Memeston    1716

I have gotten to the main boss but I have no idea how to get to the Wolf Knight boss. :/ Main boss was easy until they did the thing and now I can't beat the first phase. lol

Like a lot of online commenters have said, I do find the DLC was short. Besides that I believe it to be worth it if you enjoy the Dark Souls franchise a lot but maybe not otherwise. Definitely a strong output regardless of its length.

NB96    832

The final Dark Souls III DLC, The Ringed City was released yesterday. I've bought it but I haven't played it yet. Has nybody on here played it yet? I hope it's longer than Ashes of Ariandel, which was a fun DLC while it lasted but was ultimately too short to be worth its price.

Mascis    4490

I still haven't bought / played ashes yet lol

i beat the game twice on my friend's PS4 version but when I moved out and got it on pc I got to pontiff and said fuck it lol

Dank Memeston    1716

I liked ashes for what it was (mainly the main boss fight) but it was definitely short. If you haven't played it yet the ringed city is at least twice as long and covers at least 4 times the physical area.  (Probably about the same size as the frozen dlc in DS2) All the bosses are really hard and the difficulty spikes immediately after entering the dlc. Also lots of cool new enemies, armor and weapons.