Paraliel

Shadows Over Innistrad Pre-Release

+Paraliel+    7995

Went 2-1 at midnight prerelease playing BG Control. The witch that flips into an enchantment that extorts your opponent is amazing.

+Paraliel+    7995

My only loss was to a guy who played a RG aggro deck game 1 and 3 with Arlinn Kord and played a UB Control deck with Jace game 2 (which I beat) :x

aurirevoir    2860
3-1 with esper no winconditions.dek. opened one of each dual, abbey, gitrog. Sleepy, more details later

aurirevoir    2860
I had five rare lands in my sealed pool fuck

Glimmervoid    92
Went 3-2 today with this deck. Insane removal, but lacked a few cheap creatures to be where I really wanted. 13 + Vessel of Ephemera is a bit too few.

1 Thraben Inspector
1 Town Gossipmonger
1 Devilthorn Fox
1 Ghoulcaller's Accomplice
1 Dauntless Cathar
1 Farbog Revenant
1 Kindly Stranger
1 Tireless Tracker
1 Apothecary Geist
1 Inquisitor's Ox
1 Stallion of Ashmouth
1 Archangel Avacyn
1 Ghoulsteed

1 Declaration in Stone
1 Murderous Compulsion
1 Puncturing Light
1 Angelic Purge
2 Anguished Unmaking
1 Bound by Moonsilver

1 Explosive Apparatus
1 Vessel of Ephemera
1 Vessel of Malignity

7 Plains
6 Swamp
2 Forest
1 Forsaken Sanctuary
1 Foul Orchard

ThatOneGuy    2005

4-1-1 with UW splash B Spirit Beats + potential mill plan

Thraben Inspector is quite the MVP for getting a gameplan going on the early turns.

Went 3-0-1 with GW Aggro. The most exciting game was me hitting my opponent for 28 using Odric to give my team flying, double strike, and trample when I was dead to Gibbering Fiend next turn.

Glimmervoid    92
Had an amazing Pool in 2Hg today. We played 5 mythics and 6 rares between our two deck. One deck played Avacyn, Descend upon the Sinful, Sigarda, Ulvenwald Hydra and Gitrog Monster (GW bombs) and our UB Madness control played Avacyn's Judgment, Elusive Tormentor, Thing in the Ice and Ever After. We easily 5-0'ed the tournament, having more than 30 min (which is a lot) left on the clock twice.

+Gojira    1702

Had an amazing Pool in 2Hg today. We played 5 mythics and 6 rares between our two deck. One deck played Avacyn, Descend upon the Sinful, Sigarda, Ulvenwald Hydra and Gitrog Monster (GW bombs) and our UB Madness control played Avacyn's Judgment, Elusive Tormentor, Thing in the Ice and Ever After. We easily 5-0'ed the tournament, having more than 30 min (which is a lot) left on the clock twice.

That's disgusting

went 3-2 with a b/w with red splashed for oliva and some haste werewolf guy i got, had that flying bishop that gave clues and some guy that gave humans + 1 counters lost r3 to time and r5 to seeing only lands whem my deck curved out at 3

JAndrees    109

Buddy pulls double Avacyn in his pool, proceeds to go 2-2 and drops.  

Call the Bloodline + the 1/2 zombie that returns to hand for 3 was ridiculous.  Odric was a house.  My 2nd prerelease pool had Sigarda, Arlinn, and Odric.  At one  time, I had Sigarda, Odric, and Arlinn on board.  +1's Arlinn's human side, entered combat, gave my entire squad Hexproof, Flying, Vigilance, Haste.  It was quite ridiculous.

Managed to get 3 Sorin for Baltimore (was my entire goal).

Mutavault    2900

Lost to an insane uw pool that had x2 startled awake the 6 mana exile wrath that angels on delirium, x3 3/1 lifelinking uncommon that turns into lingering souls later, x2 the uncommon spirit that bounces spirits and a very generous amount of removal plus curve fillers. He won 7-0.

Stratovarius    79
3-1 with UB decent stuff (welcome into the fold + from under the floorboards) then 2-2 opening relentless dead and arlinn kord in same pack, then finding only a few creatures in those colors. :(