Sign in to follow this  
Koldhearted

hi hi hi

Koldhearted    2

hey all, was an old poster back inlike 2003 or something like that, before it even was duelistgroundz <.< 

My LGS is holding a 2005 yugioh tournament and I got so excited, reminded me of the times i spent here where i was fairly hated for being stupid and young/whatever.

Dropped by to say hello, and to pick people brains about what was good back then before i knew what netdecking was.

• Upvote 1

Wumbologist    14202

I see your location is Oregon. What store is it? I may be interested in going. I live in southern WA. 

+rei+    34622

Man there's a name I haven't seen for a while

How you been? 

Koldhearted    2
11 hours ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

I see your location is Oregon. What store is it? I may be interested in going. I live in southern WA. 

Borderlands games in salem.  It's june 15th i believe but i can't find the event on my FB so not exactly sure on the date.  Come on down if you can!  They say if there's support they may hold events like these more often.

6 hours ago, rei said:

Man there's a name I haven't seen for a while

How you been? 

Not too shabby.  Quit yugioh for magic eons ago, then got back into yugioh before quitting for good just before gadgets came out.  Just so happens that that's the format my LGS is gonna play (or at least very close, CRV isn't legal i believe) so I am sooooo pumped to do this if i can get a deck together.  Not sure what I wanna play since I was a whipper snapper back then, and didn't even know about netdecking.  Thinking of doing an exodia deck.  

How've things been around here?

+rei+    34622

generally okay, last year or so has been pretty slow with ygo sucking and a lot of tech issues

There's a huge community who plays that exact format here and at big tournaments - they'll generally call it "goat format" or similar - im sure there are threads around for tips and such