Sign in to follow this  
Junior Bucks

I was a Lazy Fuck and Now I need your help!

»Junior Bucks    161

Anyways, guys I need someone's help with a few classes in my HS. Basically I need help with a few courses (particularly) with American History (11th Grade Credit Recovery Course I have to take.)

I got behind, and was working, and living life, I left one of the most important things behind that being school due to me being lazy, and unmotivated to actually sit in front of my cpu and do the online work.  

However, I am willing to PAY Anyone who can help me, in Either A. (GOOGLE Wallet) Or B. (DN Custom Images Donation Codes). I just need the quick answers to the questions, and I can pay promptly. I have 15/23 credits I need, and if I can accomplish all this by may 25th, 2016, I will take a FULL Math Credit course this summer, and I will have to take ONE semester this upcoming school year, and Graduate next year! 

Classes I need help with:

Multicultural Literature.

American Literature.

US History.

I just need to the answers to my quizzes, if you have skype, add me (junior.bucks) I am willing to PAY Hard Earned cash to any of you gentleman who wants to give me brain for a bit.

• Downvote 2

Squiddy    9172

let me write ur histery papers for dat $$$ (|:|)

Wumbologist    14204

i took a quick look and i'm pretty sure you could google most if not all of those answers. 

»Junior Bucks    161
2 minutes ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

i took a quick look and i'm pretty sure you could google most if not all of those answers. 

Tbh, I tried that, but when googling I was hit with yahoo answers fagts trolling people to fail cause they were 'cheating' on their hw and trying to get others to do it for them instead of opening their textbook. Decreased my grade, so now I am going with people at least giving their best answer and im giving us currency in exchange. 

Wumbologist    14204
4 minutes ago, Junior Bucks said:

Tbh, I tried that, but when googling I was hit with yahoo answers fagts trolling people to fail cause they were 'cheating' on their hw and trying to get others to do it for them instead of opening their textbook. Decreased my grade, so now I am going with people at least giving their best answer and im giving us currency in exchange. 

alright. how much us currency are you offering for me to answer all the questions in that link?

»Junior Bucks    161
Just now, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

alright. how much us currency are you offering for me to answer all the questions in that link?

digbick is coming clutch rn, in skype with this one, I have a few more. Im offering 5$ per quiz, if thats something cool with u. just really cant be bothered with this bs.

Wumbologist    14204
2 minutes ago, Junior Bucks said:

digbick is coming clutch rn, in skype with this one, I have a few more. Im offering 5$ per quiz, if thats something cool with u. just really cant be bothered with this bs.

for $5 i'll pass. good luck though. 

»Junior Bucks    161
Just now, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

for $5 i'll pass. good luck though. 

Thanks man for even attempting tho! If I get desperate, and lose out on my help ill definitely pm u and we can discuss price negotiation dude

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TRUMPOLOGIST said:

Clearly not a Trumpologist. You extort when you have leverage. 

But yea OP just google them. 

• Upvote 1

TonySK    618

okay, I'll bite. I messaged you on skype but it says you're offline

Jazz    5327

Learning how to google things for yourself is an important life skill.

• Upvote 2